Yoga pants thread?

I'm inspired by the women in the photos and feeling brave, so here is my first photo post! I hope you enjoy and would love to hear your feedback! ;) Be kind, I'm more than a little nervous!!


Why so nervous Wine Roses? You look sexy in those yoga pants! ;)
 
I am in agreement with somebody else's post on this thread, I am liking this fashion trend! There are times I think I might have given myself whiplash, after seeing a woman walk by wearing yoga pants and not having a shirt/coat cover her ass. It's a natural reaction for us guy's eyes to get drawn to the ass! I immediately check out to see if she is wearing any panties at all or if she has on a small thong.

Then there are the yogo pants with writing on the ass. Women if you don't want us guys to look at your ass, then make sure you're not wearing yogo (or even sweat pants) with writing on the ass. Yogo pants alone are enough for my eyes to get drawn to look at a woman's ass.
 
So many delicious and grab-able asses in this thread! Now lets see some yoga poses in those delectable tight pants. And some yoga pant fronts. And... oh I could go on and on.
 
Here ya go :rolleyes:



attachment.php

Sexy!
 
I'm inspired by the women in the photos and feeling brave, so here is my first photo post! I hope you enjoy and would love to hear your feedback! ;) Be kind, I'm more than a little nervous!!

Stunning! What a nice body, would love to see more of you my dear.
 
Back
Top