Request: If you're Military, Police, Firefighter etc., please post pics here!!!!

You can check 3 of the above for me, US Army , C/O and later LEO.
 
Last edited:
Thought I'd join in!

If you like, PM me for something less G-rated. ;)
 

Attachments

  • Resized Uniform.jpg
    Resized Uniform.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 170
If you like, PM me for something less G-rated. ;)

Uhm... sir? Your ribbons I think are on the wrong side of your coat:eek:

(Ahh, the joys of mirrors and cameras too thin to stand up on their own)
 
My favorite soldier is gone home now and I am sad. Of course the pretty pictures in this thread make me feel better lol.
 
protecting the most important gun

:)

Oooohhh yum! Love the strategic angle ;)

I had forgotten about this thread and made my own AmPic thread:
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=828865
Appropriately named "out of uniform". ;)

Been a while since you've posted huh?

Hi all, Im 32, with 13 years of service.

View attachment 1150590

Well look at that rack and that smile :D Haha awesome pic and thanks for sharing :)

Does Private Security count as a Uniform?

The more the merrier, have at it ;)

here's another, for your perusal...

*licks lips* :)

~~~

To all who've posted, and for the recent contribututions...THANK you!!! I have been away from Lit for a little bit as I get situated in a new state/living accommodations and it's been rough. It's nice to be able to hop onto Lit and see the new pictures, it helps me smile a little more...so thank you guys :)

Now ahem *looks around* a group hug w/ all the yummy guys that have posted recently would be nice! :)
 
Future photo: Armed Security

Ok ladies, this guy is as sweet as he is sexy. If you're up late on a Friday, Saturday or Sunday I highly recommend sending him a pm to say hi. :)

L8tnIt is who he is and when he's here.
 

Attachments

  • photo2.jpg
    photo2.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:
Back
Top