Fat Bastards...

How did you guess?

Your posting absolute shite raging about fat people and then trying to come across all sophisticated mentioning eating oysters.

Your a full on joke. Your the reason people hate the British. Probably some fat ass lager drinking cockney cunt who wears shorts with a hideous Union Jack on clicking your sausage fingers at waiters.

Stay in that rat infested dump you call a city and eat all the eel pie you can you fat pathetic piece of shit. I'll bet you've got tits bigger than your missus and a cock smaller than her too.

You will NEVER, I repeat NEVER be fatter than us. I had to take FunSize to the doctor yesterday and my weight had shot up again and I eat... alright. Like I'm fat but I'm not American fat. I'm 20lbs over my ideal weight and people consider me THIN. That's how far off base we are.

But, the British did give up this show, so that's ok.

Don't the Brits also lead the world in eating disorders? Like I get that you're not AS food obsessed as us, but in America's Next Top Model the lady from the UK said that they don't have a Plus Size modeling industry. At all. So some of the models from the states had to have their clothes brought in. But that's reality TV so I don't know how accurate that is.
 
I'll get over it thanks. And your missus who's squeeling on the end of my cock agrees...

If anyone was trying to fuck my woman AND type at the same time I'd be so pissed off. Don't half ass two things. Whole ass one thing. She deserves, and is used to, better.
 
It's not at all the same in Germany. For a start there they talk posh in the North.
 
i own a whippet, but i live in the south so i have to own her ironically.
 
Regarding the original topic, I saw an interesting article the other day that discussed the correlation between poverty and obesity in the US. It has to do with a diet primarily reliant on processed foods, which provide loads of empty calories (Micky D's and Burger King are just the tip of the iceberg). The reason for the increased reliance on processed foods by those with little money is that processed food prices have been declining as fresh produce prices have been doing just the opposite. So when fresh fruits and veggies cost more than a box of mac and cheese, the people in poverty and less informed go for the mac and "cheese".

Fire away.

(I thought that was the original topic, but having now gone back and reread it, I'm not sure.)

Also, poor people often don't have time to cook. You're working all the time so you grab something that can be microwaved because by the time you get off work you need to get those kids fed and in the bed because you're fucking exhausted and if you cook they'll be 10 or 11 at night getting in bed. Plus, we have a giant child neglect problem so a lot of kids survive on whatever they can get; they need shit they can microwave because their parents aren't going to cook. My little brother, for example, is extremely overweight, and he doesn't even eat at school, but my fucking mom shops like her parents are going out for the weekend. I had to go down there and watch him (he was really sick) a few days ago because my mom was visiting my other brother and I had to have the gf bring us some real fucking food because she had like, a chicken, a jam jar of rice, and a drawer full of Reece cups.

...I will admit that I ate like 3 boxes- like 36 Reece Cups in one day while I was there, because there were SO MANY of them. And it's so hard not to gorge when they're there. But I'm on the phone, mouth full of candy, asking my gf to bring us some veggies and shit so I can make some healthy stir fry. So even if you have a brother who will make you healthy food, if you ALSO have parents who buy nothing but candy, you're still gonna be fat.

We don't LIKE to have kids that live like that, I mean my brothers have both lived with me at some point, because my mom is considered neglectful for not feeding her kids, but she's not exactly a rare case. That's pretty common. And even parents who WANT to feed their kids well are often really bad at it. We live in a factory farm culture that lives on high-fat meats and deep fried veggies. People own deep fryers, you know? Once you deep fry that ocra or those green tomatoes, they AREN'T FUCKING HEALTHY ANYMORE.

I'm really passionate about this weight thing because my dad is constantly at the point where he's in and out of the hospital dying from HIS FAT ASS, while my grandmother (who I'm the caretaker of because my mom sucks) suffers from anorexia and has suffered from it since the 1950s, so I'm /terrified/ of either of those extremes. So. Yeah. I could talk about this shit forever. It's ridiculous. We're a ridiculous people.
 
reese cups are scary. they taste just grand, but they're so oily that they grease up the paper they come in. why the heck would chocolate be oily?
 
reese cups are scary. they taste just grand, but they're so oily that they grease up the paper they come in. why the heck would chocolate be oily?

Are they the peanut butter ones?
 
reese cups are scary. they taste just grand, but they're so oily that they grease up the paper they come in. why the heck would chocolate be oily?

Because it's made with milk, which is a lipid, and the processing causes them to disconnect and come off on the paper. They don't do that if you refrigerated them. I lived on that shit when I was a toddler. Which, btw, is probably what's wrong with my teeth. I gotta go to the dentist at 4... Well, the candy, AND the smoking. And the pop. And juice. I don't know how I have any teeth left.

My mom loves Reece cups because her name is Reece. She loves that shit.
 
BTW that culture thing. My gf grew up in Jamaica, and apparently people are healthier there because they don't live on candy; so we were eating Pixi styx, because I, an adult, will go to the store and buy fucking candy, and she ate 2 and was like, "Jesus Christ, that's enough" and I ate the rest of them. Except for the blue ones. Because they suck. We do shit like that all the time. She'll eat something and be like, "This makes my teeth hurt" and then give it to me because she doesn't want to waste the food. That bitch is making me fat. She'll eat like 2 bites and then I eat the food that she ordered. I need to... stop doing that.
 
Because it's made with milk, which is a lipid, and the processing causes them to disconnect and come off on the paper. They don't do that if you refrigerated them. I lived on that shit when I was a toddler. Which, btw, is probably what's wrong with my teeth. I gotta go to the dentist at 4... Well, the candy, AND the smoking. And the pop. And juice. I don't know how I have any teeth left.

My mom loves Reece cups because her name is Reece. She loves that shit.

not that much oil. seriously.
we do have milk chocolate here y'know.
and it's a thin, pale oil.
oily chocolate is fucking weird!
 
not that much oil. seriously.
we do have milk chocolate here y'know.
and it's a thin, pale oil.
oily chocolate is fucking weird!

That reiterates my point that others will NEVER reach the levels of fatassery that we Americans have.

Edit: Plus, put it in the fucking fridge and it won't do that.
 
Last edited:
If that cunt doesn't suss out the difference between your and you're, I'm going to hunt him down and set fire to him. North or Sarf.
 
I'd like to comment but I'm in line for my SUPER SIZED Big Mac, fries, chocolate shake and a large Dr. Pepper, two cherry pies and then a hot fudge sundae with extra whipped cream :eek::eek:
 
I'd like to comment but I'm in line for my SUPER SIZED Big Mac, fries, chocolate shake and a large Dr. Pepper, two cherry pies and then a hot fudge sundae with extra whipped cream :eek::eek:

I didn't think a land mammal could consume that much slop in one sitting.
 
Are eel pies supposed to be low-end crap eating or something?

Because I occasionally eat barbecued eels Japanese style as a donburi over rice, yakitori style on skewers or whole steak...and it is all sorts of damn good eatin'.

unagidon.jpg
 
Are eel pies supposed to be low-end crap eating or something?

Because I occasionally eat barbecued eels Japanese style as a donburi over rice, yakitori style on skewers or whole steak...and it is all sorts of damn good eatin'.

unagidon.jpg

they were cheap and prolific back in the days of victoria - they could live in the filth. they're known mostly as a thing > jellied eels =gross. i don't know anyone who eats them, let alone jellied, but there've been various foodie drives attempting to make them more popular. it's not worked. :eek:
 
Back
Top