ISIS threatens Putin, Dumb MOFO move, Putin aint no HUSSEIN obama

Busybody

We are ALL BUSYBODY!
Joined
Jan 23, 2011
Posts
55,323
Subscribe








ISIS Now Threatens… Putin?

in News, World News / by Brandon Walker / on September 3, 2014 at 9:26 pm /


ISIS Now Threatens... Putin?

Do they honestly think threatening the man that banned the Quran, stopped the construction of any more Mosques in Moscow, and executed a million people is a wise move? The ISIS, who wants to destroy the United States and Western Culture, now threatened of all people… Putin?

Today, the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS) placed Putin in the same category as they view the West and the United States due to his support of Syrian President Assad. They came out and openly threatened Russian President Vladimir Putin.

In a move that some are calling chilling (and others are calling insane), the ISIS released a video to Al Arabiya Television in the Middle East with them climbing all over Russian fighter jets supposedly “liberated” from a shipment to the Syrian government.

The first fighter claims they will come after Russia in a message that calls Putin a “pig” and vowing to use the aircraft to “get you”.

ISIS Now Threatens... Putin?

A second fighter gets on the screen with his personal message to the Russian President.


‘This message is addressed to you, oh Vladimir Putin. These are your aircraft which you sent to Bashar, and with the help of Allah we will send them back to you.



‘Remember this. And with the permission of Allah we will liberate Chechnya and all the Caucasus.

“The Islamic State exists and it will exist and it will expand with the help of Allah. Your throne is already shaking. It is in danger and it will collapse when we get to you. We are on the way with Allah’s permission.’ ~Daily Mail



The video comes with Russian subtitles and the voice of a Russian speaker can be heard in the background.

Putin has been a loathed figure to the ISIS for a long time. Not only does his open support for Assad infuriate them, his steps to prevent Muslim violence in Russia has drawn criticism throughout the Middle East. His strong stance to prevent the Islamic State from taking a foot hold in the region of Chechnya or Southern Russia, like Dagestan, by crushing any attempt to spread the terrorist network and executing anyone convicted is well known.

While Putin has not addressed the threat yet, he seems to be focused more on the situation in the Ukraine and Crimea. His response should be pretty interesting to say the least.

One thing is for sure, like him or hate him, he probably won’t go for a round of golf with a celebrity after stepping up to address this situation.
 
Back
Top