first story

nudeguy76

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jul 26, 2013
Posts
1,364
A roommate was having a birthday party and they met at our place first. I was drinking with them but didn't go out. After they left I was feeling good and horny. I put on some porn, got naked and lay on the counch. I was really getting into stroking my cock watching a woman sucking a big hard cock. Suddenly I catch someone watching me. A roommates friend showed up late! I tried to cover up and I felt embarrassed but excited by getting caught. He walked into the room from the hallway. Rubbing his cock through his pants he told me not to stop. I always liked being nude at the gym in front of other guys and thought this could be fun. I spread my legs and start slowly stroking again. Staring at him I watched as he took off his shirt and dropped his pants. I had never really pictured something like this happening, but with the porn blow job on the TV, I started staring as his cock and he must have noticed. He walked up close to me his cock inches from my face. It looked amazing so hard and he moved his hips closer. He encouraged me to open my mouth and suck him. I just went for it! And his cock felt amazing in my mouth. The texture was the first thing I noticed. So hard but soft and velvety smooth. I loved it. I couldnt believe I was doing this. We were at an ackward angle. I pulled my mouth off him and got on my knees and tried taking him deeper like the girls in the movies. I wasn't able to take much. His moaning increased, saying he was gonna cum. I pulled away and he stroked himself until he blew his load. I tried to get out of the way but some hit me on the shoulder. He quickly grabbed his clothes and went into the hall way , dressed, asked where our friends went and opened the door to leave. I heard him say thank you and that he wouldn't tell anyone. I went in the bathroom and saw my reflection in the mirror. I was now a cock sucker. And I liked it! I could see his cum on my shoulder. Using my finger I tasted him. Mmmmm. I said to myself that I would do this with him again and would let him cum in my mouth.

That was my first time.

This is a copy of a PM I sent to someone. I'd like to add to it and create my first story to share. Thank you for any help and comments.
 
If you want to work on your story, then you need to organize your ideas and write them down. After reading it over, an editor would be helpful to find things you missed; you can check the Editor's Forum to see who might be able to help. Then you can submit your story to the site and ask for feedback via the Story Feedback forum.

The OP is flat out in the wrong place.
 
Last edited:
If you want to work on your story, then you need to organize your ideas and write them down. After reading it over, an editor would be helpful to find things you missed; you can check the Editor's Forum to see who might be able to help. Then you can submit your story to the site and ask for feedback.

This forum is for feedback on stories posted to the site.

Thank you for the guidance. So get a flow of ideas how the story will go. Find an editor to review that. Then fill in all the details and write the story, asking for feedback. Then I would post on the main story site?
 
Thank you for the guidance. So get a flow of ideas how the story will go. Find an editor to review that. Then fill in all the details and write the story, asking for feedback. Then I would post on the main story site?

Well, it depends on how you and your editor decide to do things. Some editors will act as "beta readers," and read over your stuff and try to help with continuity, plot, etc. Others will do copy editing for grammar and punctuation. And you might work out a combination.

So, no, I'd say: get your ideas, get them organized, and write your story. Then find an editor -- or not; there's no requirement that stories must be edited -- and when you feel it's ready, submit it to the site. Posting takes 2-3 days. You can ask for feedback in the Story Feedback forum after it's up.

Some tips on finding editors on the Editor's Forum:

* specify the category(ies) that the story will cover; some people prefer not to read certain categories

* specify the word count as best you can

* specify what kind of editing help you're looking for

* specify when you need/want the story back

* get the basics right, or ask for help; if you're not sure about punctuation, google it, there are plenty of sites for that. Same for basic grammar. Stories are often rejected for incorrect punctuation, especially in dialogue.

* realize it's a trial-and-error process, and that the people who edit here are not necessarily professionals (most aren't), and they are doing this for free, to help you out.
 
it reads like a newspaper article.

Make your people real use emotions and ACTIONS. Describe everything. You have no characters, even your 1st person is flat. Keep your tenses straight, your narrative is like an erratic time machine, all over the time.
 
Back
Top