Red's Thread - come in and read a bit, post a bit, and lick a bit... okay... alot!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Christmas Red!!! Hope you and yours have a wonderful time and that the new year brings you all the happiness you could wish for :rose:
Thank you!! I hope the same for you as well. :kiss: :)

I'll let you know next year. I'll be on the beach in southeast Texas. :p :D
Bummer. . .then again a beach over Chicago sounds pretty nice. Can I tag along? ;) :D

Other news...

I'll be turning in my resignation today. My employment has become pretty much intolerable. The district manager has made it pretty clear I'm not wanted and that's okay, I don't want her either. The final straw however came this week when Corporate decided to change our opening hours for the day before and after Christmas. I don't have a problem with that, my problem was my district manager never informed me. It was by pure luck that I found out and my store opened on time Christmas Eve and will open on time this morning. (The only reason I'm up so freakin' early.) :rolleyes:

Of course there are other issues with her besides this one, but eh... I've already lost enough sleep over her, I'm done doing that. I enjoyed working for the company and enjoyed my job, but when you have someone above you that doesn't take your phone calls, doesn't let you know you need to change your hours and refuses to retain conversations of importance concerning employees then you're definitely not going to be happy in your work environment.

Will I be looking for another... perhaps, but I'm not in a hurry at the moment, my grandfather is very ill and now I'll be able to focus on helping out my mom as she tries to handle his health crisis.

Thank you!! I hope the same for you as well. :kiss: :)

Bummer. . .then again a beach over Chicago sounds pretty nice. Can I tag along? ;) :D

Other news...

I'll be turning in my resignation today. My employment has become pretty much intolerable. The district manager has made it pretty clear I'm not wanted and that's okay, I don't want her either. The final straw however came this week when Corporate decided to change our opening hours for the day before and after Christmas. I don't have a problem with that, my problem was my district manager never informed me. It was by pure luck that I found out and my store opened on time Christmas Eve and will open on time this morning. (The only reason I'm up so freakin' early.) :rolleyes:

Of course there are other issues with her besides this one, but eh... I've already lost enough sleep over her, I'm done doing that. I enjoyed working for the company and enjoyed my job, but when you have someone above you that doesn't take your phone calls, doesn't let you know you need to change your hours and refuses to retain conversations of importance concerning employees then you're definitely not going to be happy in your work environment.

Will I be looking for another... perhaps, but I'm not in a hurry at the moment, my grandfather is very ill and now I'll be able to focus on helping out my mom as she tries to handle his health crisis.

Of course you can tag along!

Oh crap woman! I thought they really wanted you for that position?!?!? That's BS that someone would try to jeopardize your job for a personal disliking. What's not to dislike about you? You're fair, willing to go the extra mile, and good at what you do. She probably fears for her job. She knows how well you've done and how quickly you've been promoted and is probably scared that you'll have her job next. :kiss:

((((((((((Hugz)))))))))). I'm sorry to hear about your grandpa ... I know how hard it is to watch them and feel like there's nothing you can do. I know your mom will appreciate the extra help. If there's anything you need, or if you just need to stress-relief, you know how to reach me. :rose:

Of course you can tag along!

Oh crap woman! I thought they really wanted you for that position?!?!? That's BS that someone would try to jeopardize your job for a personal disliking. What's not to dislike about you? You're fair, willing to go the extra mile, and good at what you do. She probably fears for her job. She knows how well you've done and how quickly you've been promoted and is probably scared that you'll have her job next. :kiss:

((((((((((Hugz)))))))))). I'm sorry to hear about your grandpa ... I know how hard it is to watch them and feel like there's nothing you can do. I know your mom will appreciate the extra help. If there's anything you need, or if you just need to stress-relief, you know how to reach me. :rose:
Thanks. :kiss: I'm not missing work as much as I thought I would, granted I don't think it would have been so easy to leave had it not been for the new District Manager...there was more that happened that Friday, but eh...it's over and done, life goes on either here on Earth or somewhere up above. :rose:

My grandfather did pull out of it; much to his dismay...He told us at the hospital he's ready to go, and we all know he is. He's not ambulatory, nor can he see well at all; you have to be a couple inches in front of him for him to make you out, same as hearing. He needs constant care, yet he's mentally aware of what is going on with his body and his surroundings. He knows he's in a nursing home, and he doesn't like it, but accepts it because it's easier for Grandma that he's there.

:)

On to other things... you're texting the wrong person on the phone. ;) I do hope you had fun in Glasscock County though. ;) :p

I'll PM you my new cell number. :D

Thanks. :kiss: I'm not missing work as much as I thought I would, granted I don't think it would have been so easy to leave had it not been for the new District Manager...there was more that happened that Friday, but eh...it's over and done, life goes on either here on Earth or somewhere up above. :rose:

My grandfather did pull out of it; much to his dismay...He told us at the hospital he's ready to go, and we all know he is. He's not ambulatory, nor can he see well at all; you have to be a couple inches in front of him for him to make you out, same as hearing. He needs constant care, yet he's mentally aware of what is going on with his body and his surroundings. He knows he's in a nursing home, and he doesn't like it, but accepts it because it's easier for Grandma that he's there.

:)

On to other things... you're texting the wrong person on the phone. ;) I do hope you had fun in Glasscock County though. ;) :p

I'll PM you my new cell number. :D

As long as you're happy, don't sweat the job. They're the ones losing out. :kiss:

(((((Hugz))))) I understand how grandpa feels ... mine was the same and would never have made it as long as he did had he been in a nursing home.

I did, I did! I kept looking for the roadside stands ... yanno ... to check and see if they had demonstrations or proof booths. Sadly, they didn't. ~sobs~

As long as you're happy, don't sweat the job. They're the ones losing out. :kiss:

(((((Hugz))))) I understand how grandpa feels ... mine was the same and would never have made it as long as he did had he been in a nursing home.

I did, I did! I kept looking for the roadside stands ... yanno ... to check and see if they had demonstrations or proof booths. Sadly, they didn't. ~sobs~

:kiss: I'm happy and I'm now sweating it. I do hope the young girl I was going to promote gets promoted though. But if she's as good as I feel she is then she will.

Hello Red! How's everything?
Not too bad. How about you and yours?

Keeping up with the times, its nice to see you again :)
I gave up "keeping up" a long time ago; it's too confusing.

just popping in to say hi to the wonderful red:rose::kiss:
Hello there stranger.

Ooooh, another "Red!"

Fabulousness. There can really never be enough, IMO. :D

*wave*
Nice to meet you. *waves back*

:kiss::rose:...you have been missed.
Thank you. I'm here every once in a blue moon.

I did gorgeous. I replied, too. You've already ran away though. ~Sighmopepout~

Yeah...I'm never online for long these days. :eek:

This morning I am, though...again probably not for too long. I feel weird now being online for so long. It's like...I sit here thinking what else could I be doing? :eek: Does this mean I'm Lit-broken?

Yeah...I'm never online for long these days. :eek:

This morning I am, though...again probably not for too long. I feel weird now being online for so long. It's like...I sit here thinking what else could I be doing? :eek: Does this mean I'm Lit-broken?

I do believe you are! I constantly think of everything I could be doing, but most I just don't want to do. :p

~Ahem~ I haven't heard a ring-a-ling yet. :kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back