Damn, she Justa did it again. Still nothing to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just goes to show each make fits differently even if they are meant to be the same bra size.
The key is look and comfort, I’ll look and hope you feel the comfort.:devil:

so today, I unpacked my recent shipments. Even had a case of primenesia. I ordered kid a skateboard. not sure why, when I went to visit my brothers when they were teens, their skateboarding was referred to as "abusing mom's health insurance". oh I remember why, it was on sale real cheap after the lighting deal an stacking coupons lol. hopefully he doesn't want me to try riding it too, I no longer bounce

Anyway, I have nothing slutty, just new bras.

just a little fit problem here

well this sure is a look, what the fuck that look is, I am not sure yet

well I guess that is a little better, maybe

hum, might work as a t-shirt bra if I manage to get them down a bit more, the seams look like they won't show

could be much worse

this isn't so bad. I kind of like it

kinda cute for a daily wear basic bra

again, not so bad for daily wear

hum, not bad but the material feels weak. I am not sure it can take the load.

oh and one last bathing suit. actual bra size so can't beat the booby support, but Kate, would it kill you to make them slimming too, damn it. Well, If I ever have to do something athletic, this is the winner

anyway, fashion show by justa. hope you enjoyed. maybe tomorrow I will get back to slutty.

I'll gladly watch a Justa fashion show any day.

so today, I unpacked my recent shipments. Even had a case of primenesia. I ordered kid a skateboard. not sure why, when I went to visit my brothers when they were teens, their skateboarding was referred to as "abusing mom's health insurance". oh I remember why, it was on sale real cheap after the lighting deal an stacking coupons lol. hopefully he doesn't want me to try riding it too, I no longer bounce

hum, might work as a t-shirt bra if I manage to get them down a bit more, the seams look like they won't show

could be much worse

oh and one last bathing suit. actual bra size so can't beat the booby support, but Kate, would it kill you to make them slimming too, damn it. Well, If I ever have to do something athletic, this is the winner

anyway, fashion show by justa. hope you enjoyed. maybe tomorrow I will get back to slutty.

you can wear any and all of these, just bring your thong with you to the bar for the drinks... h

Would love to watch them tits be set free for me to nuzzle all over them!!!

All my pretty bras, and you just want to see my tits. Men ;)

That bathing suit is almost as beautiful as you!

Thank you, but i still think i like last weeks black one better. Despite the likelihood of regular booby adjusting in it.

That second one from the top is my fav.

I have no idea when i would wear it though. The shape is odd, so it wouldn't be under clothes. But they sure are up there lol.

Justa why you worried about covering your thighs ??? They look fantastic girl friend..fellas don't you agree ?

I have always been at war with my thighs. Despite how thin I was, i could never acheive that thin thigh look. Really I think the issue was my hips being too narrow. But they have always been that thing i tried to cover and annoyed me. Daisy dukes cutting in at the thigh or buying bigger but than couldn't keep them up at the waist. Elastic stay up on their own thigh highs causing thigh muffin top. Trying to make them thinner caused my calves too be too thin. They have just been that annoyance for 25 years. It is not really worried, i just think i look better with my thighs covered.

Just goes to show each make fits differently even if they are meant to be the same bra size.
The key is look and comfort, I’ll look and hope you feel the comfort.:devil:

Well in all fairness, there are 2 sizes featured. Like bra 2 and 3, same bra, different color. 2 was a 36K, 3 a 38JJ. I think in that case the 38jj looked better but the 36k felt better. The 38, the underwire is too far back

But like the beige is same brand, 38JJ and the wire isn't as annoying. Then the black and beige one is a different brand and actually a 36JJ and feels ok. Bras are annoying lol.

I'll gladly watch a Justa fashion show any day.

Thanks for liking my bras

you can wear any and all of these, just bring your thong with you to the bar for the drinks... h

You just want to play with my thong ;)

OK Justa I got it...you place your thighs on each of my shoulders hold onto my hair and let me kiss your blues away...:kiss:

Mmmm. Mom panties

Indeed. Thank you.

Oh my girl I love those pics:kiss:

Thank you.

OK Justa I got it...you place your thighs on each of my shoulders hold onto my hair and let me kiss your blues away...:kiss:

Well that does sound like a damn good idea.

I love each bra you have ummmmm they accentuate your breasts very nicely...... they really do😉

Even your mom undies are sexy hmmmm😉

Thanks. Some will be going back, but i think there are a few decent ones. And thanl you. They are comfortable

She is quite delicious.

Thank you.

Thank you for the mom panties 😁❤️

Thank you for enjoying them. I am still surprised you like my boring everyday panties more than my occassional sexy pair, but i like it.

I loved all the bra pics from yesterday! Enjoy the boobs pic from today too. Those mom panties look good too!!! I enjoy panties on a regular basis

Thank you. I enjoyed clearance shopping. Even got a couple pairs of panties too.

could be much worse

I do enjoy your fashion shows.

Thank you. I enjoyed clearance shopping. Even got a couple pairs of panties too.[/QUOTE]

Clearance shoppin is always good!!! Shoppin for panties is always fun too!!! Look forward to seeing your panties

They are a sight to behold. Or maybe just held.

Thanks. Now if you are holding how are you seeing

I like your sexy panties to but their something special about your mom panties that make me Hot in some very special places ;)

I personally think i look better in black mom panties over sexy panties. Glad you enjoy.

Your boobies are things of wonder. And your mom panties look good on you. They’d look better on the floor, but beggars can’t be choosers.

Thank you. My panties do add a certain je ne sais quoi to the look of flooring, or at least that os what i tell myself when i look at my bedroom.

Thanks. Now if you are holding how are you seeing

I personally think i look better in black mom panties over sexy panties. Glad you enjoy.

Thank you. My panties do add a certain je ne sais quoi to the look of flooring, or at least that os what i tell myself when i look at my bedroom.

Wow. Looks great to me too

could be much worse

Well happy sunday. Since I made you all look at my bra's yesterday, enjoy my boobies today.

And my mom panties

Well now isn't this quite the collection of pure loveliness all so beautifully contained and the unleashed for our hungry eyes :heart:

Well, everyone knows there are four types of floors - hardwood, carpet, tile and panties!

could be much worse

The top of the new swimsuit looks great but why not show off your sexy legs more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back