H. Y. E. Masturbated in a car?

it has been awhile, but yes, both while driving or even better when my wife or gf was driving.
 
I have played with my cock while driving but not cum.

Have made myself cum when a passenger.
 
Often. Only made myself cum once. It was comically dangerous actually. I had my laptop open on the passenger seat with a Jenna Haze video playing. Definitely pirated via Kazaa or Morpheus too.
 
Oh definitely yes. Not while driving but certainly while parked. While the kids were little I might have escaped out to the car to finish what was interrupted by the almost permanent sidekicks
 
When I first started practicing law, I commuted an hour each way.

The little tavern at which I had lunch 2 or 3 times a week had this sweet and voluptuous waitress with whom I exchanged flirtations. She had a boyfriend and I was in a serious relationship, so it never grew to more than that, but I would often fantasize about her during my nightly drive home.

Thank God for: cruise control, a straight road, and a box of tissues in the car.
 
Yes I have, numerous times while traveling, makes the rips a lot more enjoyable. Though only as a passenger, not while driving. If I feel the need when by myself I will find a rest area or parking lot and take care of things.
 
Yes. Maybe 15 to 20 times with my wife. Almost every single time to orgasm. I have pics and even have a gif of one the times my wife masturbated to orgasm when driving. Sorta funny, initially stops rubbing her self when cars pass but near the end just wants to come and you just keeps going even as cars pass till she comes.
 
Often. Something about driving that makes me hard and horny. I have dark tinted windows so I can enjoy myself discretely. Of course, there have been times that I have rolled down a window and wonder if anyone watches on a busy highway.
 
Back
Top