What's the most you have ever cum in one day???

In my late teens/early twenties I managed around 12 orgass in one day's masturbation session..

These days I've not got time to try and break that record.
 
The one feat I actually have deliberately attempted out of curiosity, was six times in two hours, went just little over that time limit. Not bad for a guy at forty anyway, I suppose.

Have no idea for a day, and never really had any record attempting sessions documented in my younger days, but I doubt I ever went far above six a day, maybe eight had happened, but that's rather guesswork.
 
Multi

And by day I mean a 24 hour period. How many times everyone? My record is 7, and I was sore for 2 weeks afterward.

Over 24 hours = 12 times with lovely Swedish girl who could hardly walk the next day!
That was 52 years ago and is still big on my memory list.
 
Had sex with a gal for 4 hours once. We lost counts of her orgasms after about 30.

I had 7 orgasms during the event

The ironic part is I was fucking her next door to her boss
, who, I lived next to. (He tried to bed her many times without success)
 
6 in one night... I don't know how I did it, or if anything was even coming out anymore, but I was chafed all to hell
 
And by day I mean a 24 hour period. How many times everyone? My record is 7, and I was sore for 2 weeks afterward.

The most? Makes me think of the young man who thought that the automatic milking machine on the farm could be a fun thing to stick his penis into. It was set for 2 quarts - made for a long day for him!
 
5 times in about two hours.........thought my dick would fall off.....but that was years ago .....like the Reagan administration ........
 
The most orgasms I've had in one day is six; in the summer, I always have way more energy, so I masturbate A LOT more than normal.

The most I've came in one sitting is when I edged for four/five hours. It was, well, I had to chisel myself out of my chair with a toffee hammer. :D
 
Nine times I guess when I was in business trip. My friend was at my home alone with my wife even though they didn't talk or do any thing naughty. But I was calling my wife and teasing her about my friend and jerking off.

In that day, did jerking nine times on the night in hotel room on business trip.
 
I'm guessing around 10 times in 24 hours...but if challenged...I mean I'm sure I could do more!
 
In my younger days I decided to stay in bed for the day and jerked off 14 times. That was a pretty messy day.
 
Back
Top