Older Men with Younger Men

Fantasies of being on knees for a hard young cock.

This old daddy is submissive, and would love to share a fantasy and chat with a young man who thinks of topping a mature old daddy. And no, I'm not 72yo. I masturbate all the time having fantasies about a couple of my sons friends, their 28 & 30. Think of them getting their friends daddy on my knees to suck them dry.
 
Last edited:
It's funny

I am a young guy (22) and I am starting to like the idea of messing with men older then me. I did not always feel this way but, the man that turned me out on men was older then me (35) and I loved having a guy who could teach me. Also, I have chatted with some older guys on here and it always turns me on to hear these guys who have gone so long with messing with another man there passion is so hot.
Does any one have experiences with messing with a guy with a large difference in age?

It's funny but I am an older man and I have just the opposite desire - to be with a younger man who takes control, orders me to dress up, and uses me as his sex toy!
 
Older men make the best bottoms. I'm an older top, so I'm not tooting my own horn. Plenty of us older tops have to deal with erection problems and the fact that it can become more difficult to reach an "edge". Where as an older bottom isn't focused on his cock, but on how well his top is doing. They have most likely dealt with aches and pains, so they are less likely to be wincing in pain if the top gets a little too ambitious. That being said, you should fuck an older man like playing a fine instrument -- make music with his ass. It is not a sprint to the finish line. They are also more likely to be verbal and complement you when you do a good job. They can give a real boost to a top who doesn't have a lot of confidence. Plus sometimes what an inexperienced top needs is a nice man to trust the top just to explore his body and let him get lost in it. Odds are the young man will take to fucking him well like a young duckling naturally figures out how to swim.

The main think you have to keep in mind is that an older top may not be as limber as he used to be, so it helps to massage his back and his legs. Don't expect to fuck him in some kind of position where he is twisted like a pretzel. Fucking a guy on his back has always been my favorite position because you can observe his face and reactions to what you are doing so that you can determine if you are giving him pleasure or pain. In that position especially for older bottoms, make sure his lower back is supported with a pillow. Also know that when you lift his legs up, that isn't a position very common so comes the importance of massaging not only his back prior to that, but also his legs. An older bottom is also more appreciative of that massage and can become like puddy in your hands where as sometimes a younger bottom just wants you to start fucking right away. Likewise, an older bottom doesn't get upset if you cum too soon, because he knows odds are that if you are a younger top, you'll get hard again, and that second time you'll be more likely to take a while before you shoot.

Sexually, I wish I had started finding older men into getting fucked much earlier than I did. However, I was terrified that if I had even approached a man about even touching his beautiful back side he would have beat the hell out of me. When I did finally find someone willing to let me in, I finally knew how wonderful m2m sex could be. My partner I have now I have had for many years. He is only a few months older than me. As my generation aged, I learned it wasn't so bad to do it with someone my own age. There tends to be less male competition with your peers as you all age. I'm kind of glad I don't have a much older partner. The reason is that even though there is no guarantee how long your life will be, the older you get the shorter life becomes. I want to grow old with a man, and not just bury one and then look again. It took some adjusting because the nature of a similar age relationship is more like brothers than father/son. Never having a brother (or for that matter any close age peer friends), it took some getting used to. Likewise, you have to give more as opposed to having an older lover where he would tend to boost your ego for you. You have to learn to have more self-confidence, and do a better job of praising your same aged partner.

I don't enjoy most older/younger stories as typically, the older one is the dominate top, and the younger is a bottom boy/sissy. I cannot related to that at all. I always saw the older guy as the nurturer who wanted his partner as close to him as possible, and what can be more close than being "inside" your daddy. As I have said countless times, a bottom man is like an angle on earth, and angels are ageless.

Very well said, you hit the nail on the head on many areas.

I was lucky enough to bottom a few times for a 28 year old guy when I was 58. Met him on silverdadies and he lived alone five minutes from me, so all the stars were aligned for this hook up!

Had I not discovered that he was into drugs, I would still be servicing him weekly.
 
Love an older guy, large, hairy. Like to fantasize about a LL taking his unpaid rent, or something like it - PM me, I’m open to any hardcore RP suggestions and I write great replies ;)
 
Love an older guy, large, hairy. Like to fantasize about a LL taking his unpaid rent, or something like it - PM me, I’m open to any hardcore RP suggestions and I write great replies ;)

Am I old enough for you sweetie?
 
I am much older and have been looking for a younger twink type I believe they are referred to, smooth,thin kinda fem, just don't happen around here or I am just dreaming that it happens any where.Lol:rolleyes:
 
I'm a 60yo chub sub guy, dreaming of a young Top. kik vidmin12
 
Many years ago, I was a sexually frustrated young man, who was cumming in an older man's mouth on a regular basis. He was a friend and a confirmed cocksucker. Now, I would love to help a younger man deal with his frustrations. I want to feel a young hard cock, pulsating and shooting spurt after spurt of hot cum into my mouth.
 
Back
Top