Petite women dominate Amazon beauties

S

Strangebuddy

So as a flip side to my other thread, how about some stories where petite women dominate Amazon beauties?

1. Top female athlete at school gets blackmailed by cheerleaders and becomes their slave for the rest of the year until graduation.

2. Fantasy: a group of elves and halflings track down a criminal orc and decide to have fun with her all the way back to town.

3. Petite older sister finds out younger but much larger sister has a crush on her while visiting her family. Older sister confronts her but is willing to let sister love out her fantasy...if she’ll be submissive to her.

4. College professor wrongfully accuses some students of cheating and they are pissed. They have proof and they have connections to get professor fired. Professor starts pleading with her much more petite students and they start to admit she’s kind of cute. They then make her meet them at her house and be their slave for the rest of the semester.

So as a flip side to my other thread, how about some stories where petite women dominate Amazon beauties?

1. Top female athlete at school gets blackmailed by cheerleaders and becomes their slave for the rest of the year until graduation.

I think you've got something here with this one and a couple of different directions you can take it. I'm assuming that either the athlete or (and?) the cheerleaders are lesbian/bisexual and the female athlete is forced into sexual situations that she's not comfortable with.

I'm working on a somewhat similar story, except mine involves a male athletic student being indirectly blackmailed by an older female art teacher.

Let me know if you ever write a story about petit women dominating a married guy! ;-) (That would surely be a story off the beaten path!)

Let me know if you ever write a story about petit women dominating a married guy! ;-) (That would surely be a story off the beaten path!)
I knew a tall, built guy in highschool whose steady series of petite (tiny) girlfriends bossed him around. And fucked him. Maybe his acquiescence was a hot strategy. Maybe a tall amazon could be as lucky.

I knew a tall, built guy in highschool whose steady series of petite (tiny) girlfriends bossed him around. And fucked him. Maybe his acquiescence was a hot strategy. Maybe a tall amazon could be as lucky.

I was thinking more of a guy that was fit and educated, but just ran afoul of a few small women that were cunning and determined to own him. Maybe as a sex toy...

Last edited:

I wrote one like that! That is the whole thing with domination, in most stories the dominator is more physically imposing than the sub, I flipped that. Olympic bound soccer player gets caught by petite roommate.

Denial in lesbian sex, currently rates a 4.7 259

Back