Any female gamers/geeks out there?

I did indeed, that's what all the cool kids were doing at the time! lol

I wish they would put something cool inside the game now. It would be much more fun passing the time doing something like that in game than spending hours inside Shrine or Org. Remember when it was Dal? Some things never change. Entertain me :)

I wish they would put something cool inside the game now. It would be much more fun passing the time doing something like that in game than spending hours inside Shrine or Org. Remember when it was Dal? Some things never change. Entertain me :)

You could always break out your little furry friends and pretend you're playing Pokemon now lol :p

You could always break out your little furry friends and pretend you're playing Pokemon now lol :p

ah yes....lol

anyone else remember during Cata they had a quest area where you could play a small version of plants vs. zombies? If you were good enough at it you could get a little sunflower companion pet.

fuck I'm such a nerd

i love video games.

i just got a wii u and playing wind waker all over again is delightful.

Me3

I just finished ME3 (I know its been out for a while...) and am starting Skyrim (also been out a while...)

I just finished ME3 (I know its been out for a while...) and am starting Skyrim (also been out a while...)

how did you like ME3? i felt like i wasted years of my life after that game. :(

skyrim is pretty legit though. hard to dislike an elder scrolls game, even with all the bugs.

how did you like ME3? i felt like i wasted years of my life after that game. :(

skyrim is pretty legit though. hard to dislike an elder scrolls game, even with all the bugs.

Amen to that ES is, in my oppinion the best gaming series ever created.... I will admit to you, Morrowind is still my favorite!

Amen to that ES is, in my oppinion the best gaming series ever created.... I will admit to you, Morrowind is still my favorite!

are you gonna play that TES MMO? i haven't followed info of it much but i was really excited to play a Khajiit and run around offering people skooma, haha

are you gonna play that TES MMO? i haven't followed info of it much but i was really excited to play a Khajiit and run around offering people skooma, haha

I'll admit I didn't look it up too much either! but the idea excites me a great deal!!
I wonder if you'll be able to add mods...

I'll admit I didn't look it up too much either! but the idea excites me a great deal!!
I wonder if you'll be able to add mods...

to an MMO? unlikely.

what type of mods do you use? haha, don't tell me you're one of those weirdos with the nude mods.

I'm a gamer chick. I play a LOT of video games: Assassin's Creed, Fable, Skyrim, SWTOR (my current obsession), Final Fantasy, Mass Effect, The Walking Dead (the one with Clementine lol)... Also have a fond place in my heart for those free MMOs out there such as Martial Heroes, Voyage Century and Legend of Ares as those kinds of games helped get me even more immersed in video games. :D

I'm a gamer chick. I play a LOT of video games: Assassin's Creed, Fable, Skyrim, SWTOR (my current obsession), Final Fantasy, Mass Effect, The Walking Dead (the one with Clementine lol)... Also have a fond place in my heart for those free MMOs out there such as Martial Heroes, Voyage Century and Legend of Ares as those kinds of games helped get me even more immersed in video games. :D

SWTOR kind of lost my interest. It's pretty close to a Pay-to-win MMO now... which is tragic, as it had so much potential.

And I have to ask - which FF is your favourite?

EQ, EQ2, WoW, Conan,Warhammer, Rift, Star Wars Galaxy, UO are all the mmorpg games that i can think of that i played.

i also played D&D, Deadlans, and other tabletop games.

played other games i cant even remember lol

Never thought there werewolf many female gamers. Thought we were all dudes playing

Back