Scottish accent hunt

nimthiriel

Virgin
Joined
Aug 3, 2014
Posts
9
Basically, I'm craving for a text with audio where a Scottish man is doing all the dirty talking. My fetishes are usually phone sex, non-consensual, teacher and student and BDSM. But again, the scottish accent is a pre-requisite. ;)
 
Is 'at sae? Weel, I maun awn 'at the Scots leed is juist luvly.

But seriously. Scotland is one of my favourite places and I fully understand an appreciation for the accent. I'm afraid I'm not terribly great at writing said accent, though, as evidenced by that pitiful attempt above, but in the story I'm currently writing about a postgraduate and her former academic supervisor, the main male protagonist is Scottish. Might be up your alley once it gets posted :)
 
Never been to Scotland but it's definitely in my travel bucket list. Just a little too excited about meeting the locals. I might melt on the spot! XD And oh my. I'm thanking you in advance for that story. Well, I am definitely keeping tabs on you!
 
I was born in the western Highlands of Scotland and still have a Highland accent. However, there is no more one "Scottish" accent than there is one "American" accent - whose do you have in mind? Your idea and storyline are interesting - tell me what you have in mind and I may be able to help. PM me if you like. Incidentally, you do know that your birthday is St Andrew's day?
 
To be honest, that's the wrong birthday on my profile. XD I didn't notice I had the wrong one posted until you pointed out St. Andrew's. I was confused since I'm pretty sure it's St. Joseph whom I share birthdays with. Haha. Anyway, thanks to you I had that cleared up. As for whose scottish accent I have in mind: Robert Carlyle's. Excuse me while I swoon. lol
 
Back
Top