Finding nudes of someone you know online!

This has not happened to me yet. But then again, maybe it had but I had no idea. I'm bad at recognizing people. People who know I am all the time when I walk on campus, but I have no idea who they are.
 
I had a near miss with pics posted, but it caught the woman we were with. My hubs and I were in the lifestyle then. We were playing with another couple and her guy, without asking, took pics. Our faces weren't visible thank heavens, but hers was. He swore no one would ever see them but us, but about a year after the fact she was outed to her grade school aged children. They ended up leaving the community.
 
The thought of this is a huge turn on for me. I did once see some pics of a girl I went to school with on an adult dating site, but just underwear shots, and not that many. That was a long time ago.

On another adult dating site more recently, I thought I saw my ex-girlfriend's sister, and studied all of the pictures in great detail. There were no face shots. IN the end I decided they weren't her, but I continue to live in hope.
 
This holds quite a lot of appeal for me actually, yes it would be great if I found some pics online of someone I knew, however what would also be probably even more appealing is if someone found pics of me online and approached me about it, that'd be a pretty amazing feeling I think.
 
This has happened to me. A few years back I found some great pics of a woman my ex-wife worked with. She was the hottest woman that I'd met through her, so it was especially hot to find several nude photos.
 
I've never had the pleasure of coming across anything featuring someone I know. However, I constantly live in fear that someone I know might stumble upon something of me.
 
It's funny I noticed this thread because I was just thinking of this a few days ago. I went on fetlife for the first time ever, and you can search for people in your area or whatever city. Out of curiosity I checked my area and found about 500 results. I started looking through them and was shocked...shocked...shocked! I found sooooo many people I knew - from school, work, past neighbors, and even a couple relatives! I have no idea why I kept looking because it was definitely things I did not want to know or see about many of them...the info and descriptions in their bios, pics, videos. After I skimmed through the list, I deleted my account...don't want to cross paths with that many people I know in that kind of setting. I'm still shocked. I almost started a thread to ask if anyone else had experienced this but figured it would be best to just pretend it didn't happen.

As far as looking at them differently now...well, in a way, you can't really help it. I try not to judge people and I don't think any less of them because of their sexual preferences or activities (that would be pretty hypocritical) but I wish I hadn't looked. I mean, now everytime I greet my neighbor, I'm going to be wondering if he's wearing his wife's lacy panties under his business suit. Or at the next family wedding, am I going to be able to dance with my cousin without picturing them getting pissed on by a bunch of guys? I value my privacy and don't share those kinds of details with people unless we're close friends that talk about that kind of shit with each other.

And no, I'm not going to tell any of them I saw them on the internet. I'm going to go on pretending to be blissfully ignorant to it all.

And maybe an even more disturbing question would be , "Have you ever been searching the internet and found a naked pic or video of yourself that you didn't know was out there?" That's a bigger fear to me than seeing someone I know in that situation. And would you want someone to tell you if they did see you? Thats why I don't send pics or videos or post such things, but there's still a chance some past partner has something lingering in their collection. I hope not, but who knows.
 
I went to college with a girl who was playmate of the month

A lot of the shoot was done in one of the buildings on campus.
 
I scrolled through a popular amatuer pics site one day

Found a picture of my cousin,she has very large breasts

The pic showed her taking a selfie with just a bra on, it was a surprise and a treat altogether

I've debated telling her what I saw, eventually I'm sure the time will come.
 
I scrolled through a popular amatuer pics site one day

Found a picture of my cousin,she has very large breasts

The pic showed her taking a selfie with just a bra on, it was a surprise and a treat altogether

I've debated telling her what I saw, eventually I'm sure the time will come.

Always like new amateur sites pm me the addy if you'd be so kind
 
A couple of my female friends are former anonymous-nude posters on a particular /b/oard of a particular website. I know this because a dudebro in the group that I knew them from outed them, and a few other women in that group, late one night, apparently out of spite. I was one of the first to see his messages. I downloaded the photo archives that he linked in an attempt to verify or disprove his claims, and determined that he was indeed linking to their nudes. One of the girls, it turns out, was not of legal age when she took the pics. So I took all appropriate measures and obviously did not keep the pics myself. To the best of my knowledge, the archives are no longer hosted on that site.
 
I was in a yahoo chat room years ago and realized the guy I was chatting with worked in my office. He asked me to watch him on cam, I did and then told him we worked together. Never told him who I was...lol
 
At one point a few years back we both had profiles on a dating site. Anyway a guy contacted my wife, turns out he was a colleague of mine. She let him believe she was up for anything and strung along for several days before pulling out. Turns out this guy who presented a morally upright personality was quite a dirty little boy, and one hell of a liar. Never confronted him or let on but always treated him a little warily in the future.
 
A few years ago i bought Escort Magazine, its a soff porn publication here in the UK. On reading it I found an ex work mate, who I had had a few kisses with at parties etc. She was gorgeous and I enjoyed myself to her pictures many times. I lost contact with her sadly a couple of years ago.
 
There was a girl I used to fuck who went off about 6 years ago and changed her name, began working in the biz, she was never really big but her videos were plenty. I have her on an easy google search especially her early stuff because I had literally been screwing her at parties (I was in a band and she liked recreational drugs) a few month before. She was fun.
 
I recently discovered that my next door neighbor is a fetish model. No nudes (that I've seen), but sexy as hell and just on the other side of this wall...
 
Last edited:
No. But I found a pic of my wife's doppelganger!

For a sec, I really thought it was her and my heart kind of sunk, because it wasn't at our house (i.e. background is different).

Instead, I saved it and had a wank! 😊
 
It's a fantasy of mine, either with me discovering or being discovered. Sadly, it has yet to happen. But it's certainly an extra thrill when I come across someone who could be the doppelganger of a friend.
 
No. But I found a pic of my wife's doppelganger!

For a sec, I really thought it was her and my heart kind of sunk, because it wasn't at our house (i.e. background is different).

Instead, I saved it and had a wank! 😊

Maybe it is your wife in a different location.
 
Jealous of all your stories! Only found some possibilities, nothing definite. Looking on FetLife now for people nearby who look familiar.
 
Back
Top