shared girlfriend

Sam2125

Experienced
Joined
Mar 17, 2015
Posts
78
My wife and I have on a few occasions, shared a girlfriend. (The same girl would go on a three way date, we'd have fun then come back to our place, have a threesome, and she goes home)

It has worked well, with the understanding she is the girlfriend and if anyone leaves it would be her... Has anyone else tried this?
 
Yes, very similar to what you said you were doing.

The two women were friends, and the 2nd wanted occasional and safe fun without the overhead of a relationship. She'd let my SO know when she had the itch.

The activity was negotiated by them (I want to see that new movie, I hear this band is really good, there's a new exhibit to see, etc.)

We'd met at our place, go do something, return. She'd stay the night and take off after breakfast.

Things waxed and waned for a couple of years. Eventually things slowed down, leaving the next date as something we just never got around to scheduling. My then SO moved on, and for all I know, the pattern continued without me.
 
I met my late first wife when she walking in on me fucking her then boyfriend. He was our shared boyfriend for almost a year after that and we had many, many three-ways, both MMF and MFM.
 
Threesome are all trust,love communication. Especially when Your a married man and wife and whoever wants to brings in the other lady/man.

You need to make sure your entering down this road for the right reasons. Pick your partner wisely. Friends are not always the best,especially if you want to sleep with them before the threesome. Be open and honest. Ask any and all questions. Set your guidelines, what he and she can and cant do.

One thing I hear women say. He made love to her. Women are very perceptive. Make sure you can have sexwith the other woman with no attachments, and make sure you make love with your wife soon after because she will want you.

Good luck I have seen couples have a lot of success, I have seen couples have tragic results.
 
Back
Top