Nouvelle Alliance (closed for Sean Renaud)

"No, no wife of mine is walking home. Driver get us home." Damian growled. "Fine you want this you stupid bitch?" He pulled his cock out and yanked he raround by the hair shoving his cock down her throat.
 
Ciana turn to argue only to feel him grab her hair : what you d...*eyes widen as he shove his cock in her mouth, tries to pull away as she feels the head push down her throat making her gag. She wanted him more in her life but not like this, tries to pull away to catch her breathe. She actually wasn't sure what she wanted from him, she been consumed by jealousy lately as she over heard women brag about their men bed exploits.*
 
This was the only thing he wanted from her right then. To hear her gasping for air, gagging, nearly puking as he pushed his cock all the way down into her gullet. He wouldn't stop until his balls bounced of her chin and instead of letting her up then he held her like that until her spittle oozed out of her mouth an ddown her chin soaking her top. He only barely let her up for air and only just enough that she wouldn't pass out. He was using her throat the same way he used to use her other holes.
 
Ciana struggle pull back to catch her breathe but instead found herself gagging, chocking of his enormous cock. After a few minute she was sure to black out till he allow her catch her breathe. Her eyes filled with tears as he used her mouth so brutally, her throat sore as his cock pounded in and out of her mouth. She tries to pull back to say something but instead found herself held firmly and fucked orally as never before.
 
Every single time she opened her mouth to get a fresh breath of air he slammed his cock back into her mouth, he was certainly determined to make her. . .remember this encounter for as long as possible, epseically when he finally yanked his cock out and blew his load on her face and tits.

"Now you sit there and let it dry while you think about what the fuck you've done."
 
Ciana thought a few times, she black out as she could not keep up with her husband thrusts, humiliated as he came over her face and tits. She look away as she wanted to just run away from this humiliating moment.Se felt tiny in her seat as they drove home, it felt endless as they headed home. She summed her courage to whisper: i did not cheat on you...i just wanted to feel like a woman again, go diners, etc...I know , i agreed to it all but i didnt know how hard it would be...
 
"Get in the house. Go to our room." Damian commanded. The driver opened the door for her, he didn't say anything but he definitely noticed the the way she looked eying her and fighting the urge to snicker. More of his men were between her and the house, the door man, a few butlers and Ginger was somewhere in the house.
 
Ciana winces at the tone of his voice, she didn't dare defy him boldly as he was in a foul mood. She quickly rush to their bedroom, avoiding eye contact with all the staff. She shut the door before, he came in as she lock herself in their washroom. She starts to run the water to clean herself but stop herself fearing to upset her husband.
 
Damian walked to the door and banged on it. "You didn't say hello. I want you, crawl back downstairs and personally thank each and every person who works here for their hard work and loyalty, including Ginger. And don't come back until you're done."
 
Ciana started watch the cum off her face and chest as she heard his demand,opens the door : i am will not...and if you loved me , you would never ask this of me...*slams the door in his face* leave me alone! *starts the shower to wash her hair*
 
Damian opened the door yanking his wife out of the shower by the hair and slapping her several times across the face before dragging her over to the toilet. "Lick it fuckin pig."
 
Ciana cries out as he drag her to the toilet: nooo...please...Damian...no more...i swear i wont leave the house without your permission...please dont do this...*cries* i was wrong...please Damian forgive me, you promise never to hurt me...*Cries as it was the first time, she actually enraged her husband* i'm sorry please...Damian...please...i be good...please let me go!!
 
He ground her face against the toilet seat. "I'll let you go when you start proving that you can follow basic fucking directions you whore. Now I better see pretty pink tongue scrubbing my toilet, and then you are still going to thank every person who works here, only now the guys get a blow job and you're going to kiss Ginger's feet and ask her if you have permission to come sleep in my bed or not."
 
Ciana struggled desperately against him : stop it, i wont...i rather you beat me unconscious than do those things...*She felt rage take over at the mention of Ginger and head butted him hard making him stumble back,before trying to scramble out of the washroom. Her foot slip on water making her scream before her head hit the toilet bowl and she lose consciousness. As Damian curse and gets up, find her unconscious on the floor. His rage replace by horror as she wasn't responding at all.

The ambulance quickly pick her up and rush her to the hospital. He stay's to her side for weeks before one day, he hears her groans as she curses at the sunlight in her eyes: wha...where am i...?*not remembering what happen several weeks before*
 
Damian stayed with her the entire time unable to do anything. He'd almost killed another one. He really had to leave her now.
 
Ciana woke up as she smiles at her husband as she remembered nothing: Damian? *looks around confused and back at him: why ....am...i...in a ....hospital?
god how we end up from the party to a hospital *only remembering weeks before their fight. She sat up on the bed: i am sorry about all this....you most of been worried...i didn't know i was that exhausted from taking care of the kids...Where are the kids? you did not bring them over?
 
Damian leaned over and kissed her softly on the forehead. He didn't say anything to her, there wasn't anything to say to her, he just left. When she got out of the hospital she'd find that he left her a half million dollar. Everythign had been signed over to her but he was gone.
 
**The years passed since that incident as he took their kids and left the state to start all over again. He had one man keep an eye on Ciana in case she ever need help but it was it. It did not take long to send his kids to private education .****
 
Last edited:
Back
Top