Business Attire/Business Casual

This one is off to a good start. I look forward to seeing more. Keep up the slow tease please.
 
great thread potential...very sexy first pics..hope to see more outfits..and yes...this accountant has some wild fantasies of sexy co workers/clients in business attires
 
Business HOT!

I think its way beyond business casual, more like business HOT, if you ever need a reference, I'd be glad to provide that for you!
 
Flattered and inspired

Oh my, you are a flattering and inspirational bunch. Now if I could just get my son away from the PC on which all my photos are stored...
I feel like such an exhibitionist doing this.
And you Men just continue to encourage me. :cattail:
God bless each and every one of you!
 
Wow, milf....you are one stunning 5' woman !!! Can't wait until you get your son away from that compute..... hehehe

:rose:

Druce
 
If I saw you in my office dressed like that, I would want to follow you anywhere. Very, very sexy.
 
Very sexy! I am in my office all day long checking out hot women in business attire, imagining what is underneath. Your pics just added a lot of fuel to that fire. Don't hesitate to post as many more as you want. Thanks.
 
A request

Oh my, you are a flattering and inspirational bunch. Now if I could just get my son away from the PC on which all my photos are stored...
I feel like such an exhibitionist doing this.
And you Men just continue to encourage me. :cattail:
God bless each and every one of you!
I'm really enjoying your sexy confidence. I especially enjoy your photos from the office.

I'd really would enjoy seeing you doing a strip tease in a conference room. Just drop one article of clothing on a chair, desk-top, conference table and see those sexy legs upon the conference table.
 
Id love to work for you. Would be hard to keep my eyes off you to even do my job. Would definitely follow any command you gave me ;)
 
I hear many comments and read many stories about men who lust after women in "Business Attire".

I'm told it seems as sexy if not sexier than the nude form - one is required to use one's imagnation.

Given these facts, what are your thoughts on my submissions?


View attachment 1084708

View attachment 1084709

View attachment 1084710

View attachment 1084712

Gorgeous, SEXY and HOT... and yea.. Im one that lusts for women in Business attire..

YOUR one beautiful gal

attachment.php


I can HARDLy wait for more pics from ya..
STG
:cool::rose:
 
I absolutely love your legs, very tanned and toned. You have a great, seductive body!

tifani
 
SON GO TO BED! mommmy needs to explore her wild side and us need to enjoy her more heheh
 
"Mmm yes, I'll have those TPS reports ready for you. But please take off your coversheet. hehe"
 
Back
Top