testing testing

Attachments

• fairyln.gif
    fairyln.gif
    14.8 KB · Views: 977
Testing testing too

ad.jpg

Looking for answer man again

Hey all.... I was just in the story section and went to submit a rating on a story, and it said I already had rated it. What is the deal? I had never read the story before and was the first time I tried to rate one.

Hope this is the right forum to ask this? I'm a newbie.

Thanks

:confused:

so it still works...

i'm quantity-testing my posting... seems it can take some more pineapplejuice & rum...

Re: Looking for answer man again

Duaner1955 said:
Hey all.... I was just in the story section and went to submit a rating on a story, and it said I already had rated it. What is the deal? I had never read the story before and was the first time I tried to rate one.

Hope this is the right forum to ask this? I'm a newbie.

Thanks

:confused:

I have no idea why that sometimes happens to some people, although it is not a problem unique to you.

I suspect it has to do with the variable ISP numbers assigned by your provider causing you to try to vote from an ISP number that someone else had assigned when they voted on the story.

Do you have the site set to use cookies and automatically log you in, or was your vote being checked against the "unregistered" votes?

Does anyone else use your computer to visit Lit and vote on stories?

help with link in signature

Soft Kisses and A Slow Dance with a Southern Gentleman

above is suposed to be a link to my thread, that when I out in my signature you click on. But it does not work

If I post the actual html code it does NOT make it a link.
If I creat a link, in word, by taking the html code and making it a link when copied into the signature the linking properties are gone.

any ideas??

Hey heavenlee....
thanks
diamondjim69

Back