Status
Not open for further replies.
LT~

Ahahahaha.

Big Bang Theory.

Shelton giving Amy a spanking.

I just spewed coffee all over my desk.

>.>

Mmmm Miss V ... sweetheart... I am not that easy to.. tame...

;)

Grins

Oh it's okay, darling. I don't do anything without consent, it's a sticking point with me. What I actually do however is toss willing girls, like yourself, under the Bus.

Points to SB

Meet yours.
Something tells me all I really have to do is lure you close enough and then hand you over, and taming will no longer be an issue. Not to mention, I earn brownie point with him for giving him a present.

I like giving presents.

Grins

Oh it's okay, darling. I don't do anything without consent, it's a sticking point with me. What I actually do however is toss willing girls, like yourself, under the Bus.

Points to SB

Meet yours.
Something tells me all I really have to do is lure you close enough and then hand you over, and taming will no longer be an issue. Not to mention, I earn brownie point with him for giving him a present.

I like giving presents.

~ just smiles so very prettily ~

SB.. my Bus... I do like that.. and yes, He is that... and more....

Grins

Points to SB

Meet yours.

I like giving presents.

Ohh.. I do like getting presents! *grins*

~ she would... help SB... but this is just too much fun to watch... and she figured He can certainly hold His own... ~

Lands on my stomach, but right in front of me are Brit's hands which are freed, I quickly hand over the key and turn to deal with my most deadly foe

Is free!

Enjoys freedom for a moment before returning her attention to the matter at hand and heads after Vivi to offer backup

Oh no no no...

~ she is up and on her feet, heading after the Pretty Witch... ~

Come back here you.....

looks back over her shoulder and speeds up slightly, but in doing so, trips and stumbles

Oh bollocks...!

(Bollocks... OMG.. that made me laugh.. YOU are so cute)...

~ she is on her in an instant, hand wrapping into her gorgeous mane... she pulls her head back, other hand around her throat, tightening just enough ~

now now now.. calm down....

~ her body is pulled against her own, up to their feet, she begins backing away from the struggling ones, the Pretty Witch in tow...~

That's right.. this way....

~ whistles over to SB.... as she tugs the Witch back a bit more... the key hanging from the small chain wrapped around her fingers that are, in turn, wrapped around the Pretty Witch's throat ~

~grinning she whispers ~ Just stay calm Pretty One...

(Bollocks... OMG.. that made me laugh.. YOU are so cute)...

~ she is on her in an instant, hand wrapping into her gorgeous mane... she pulls her head back, other hand around her throat, tightening just enough ~

now now now.. calm down....

~ her body is pulled against her own, up to their feet, she begins backing away from the struggling ones, the Pretty Witch in tow...~

That's right.. this way....

Tug of hair, grip of throat, struggles don't stop entirely but they do lessen considerably.

Is pulled back, unable to help....at least, not right now

...and where might we be going...?

*pops in to watch, chuckling softly* In all honest, this one was pretty much my fault.

*holds out plate of cookies to Vivi, smiling ever so innocently*

Cookie?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back