Aphrodite's Golden Apple Wafflehouse....you'd better tip the waitress..

the_tower.png
 
The Tower card just indicates a radical change has occurred or needs to occur. There are other meanings, but that particular one is most applicable to me.

i thought the primary reading was danger, but i guess that would lead to needed change.

either way, i hope it works out for you.
 
I'm feeling a bit better after my bath, but I feel I need to say something.

Firstly, Stu, my closed sign had nothing to do with you. You are a sweet heart.

Secondly, and most importantly, I had some messages, from a rather persistent fellow, that were rude. Unsolicited, and just odd. You know who you are, and you need to stop.

I try very hard to maintain the line here when it comes to sexually charged messages. I like to think it's fairly obviously I'm not here to "connect" or "play". I'll talk to most anyone, even the dredges, with respect..to a point.

Yes, I post practically nude photos, but to be honest it's mostly to encourage other women who are shy or concerned about their bodies that it's OK to show what you have... because,
Look at me...I am absolutely nothing to write home about, but I'll still share my maternal body full of fat rolls and sagging breasts because IDGAF what others think, and NEITHER SHOULD YOU.

I have shared privately with a VERY FEW who I've come to trust over the YEARS that I've been here. (=read as not spur of the moment)... These are men who've never had to ask, nor pressed for anything more than a few laughs and a bit of my time to talk.

Just because I post nudes does not give anyone the right to assume a carte blanche tone with me. I am, despite popular opinion, pretty forgiving given the nature if this site, however, once I've told you I'm not interested or , "please, stop"....and you DON'T?

Would you do that to someone in person?
Would you persist until she's having to claw your eyes out?

Guess what? In the real world, that's called "rape."

So, the next time someone asks you to "stop"... you'd better motherfucking stop.

Now.

I'm not going anywhere, and chances are, I'll be back to normal tomorrow (or whatever constitutes "normal" for me...:rolleyes:)

Carry on.

Help yourself to the waffles.
 
I'm sorry, i meant to reply but i got distracted wandering through paradise.... oh wait, that was a parking lot, but at least the backseat was clean and my partner didn't mind.
 
Back
Top