Minnesota Cock Sucker

whatisit8484

Virgin
Joined
Feb 19, 2018
Posts
11
MWM love to take my time and lick your balls and suck on your cock.

Not picky just love cock. No diseases
 
MWM love to take my time and lick your balls and suck on your cock.

Not picky just love cock. No diseases

Where are you in Minnesota. I have very little experience and absolutely no diseases. Would love for you to suck my cock!! Would love to suck yours also. Tell me more about you and your cock!
 
Any host in the TC metro area who would like to receive no recip head....PM. I have done a few times and want to do again....
 
Still looking for a host during the day to give a nice long blow job to. I'll rim you ass and suck on your balls.
 
Suck on your cock

I have had a few people PM me but then have either not responded back when I PM'ed back or seem to be only willing to email endlessly.

Still looking for a host during the day in the twin cities to give a nice long blow job to. I'll rim you ass and suck on your balls

PM me
 
Last edited:
PM Me

I have had a few people PM me but then have either not responded back when I PM'ed back or seem to be only willing to email endlessly.

Still looking for a host during the day in the twin cities to give a nice long blow job to. I'll rim you ass and suck on your balls

PM me
 
Minneapolis SW suburbs

Looking for a nice cock to suck on a regular basis. Must be clean and DDF. Not into body shaming like all cocks.

South west suburbs. I cannot host.

50 mwm 5'8" 200lbs
 
Bugger Damn

Can't change profile to show I now live across the pond......would love to have a suck buddy when given the chance which now is somewhat limited lol
 
In south metro but traveling to and from no metro today. Looking to provide no recip head...can you host tonight around 7pm? Hit me up for other times as well...!!
 
Last edited:
Bi Male wanting to suck cock in Minnesota

Would love the opportunity to provide oral with no recip, but can't host. I am 62, 6'1", and 220, mwm. If you can host and want to receive, pm me.
 
Back
Top