Panty closeups


This is such a beautiful picture...of a truly GORGEOUS penis! Of course, your pretty lingerie is very lovely...but HOW could I NOT focus on my only TRUE LOVE and just get lost in my adoration of him???

The angle of this photo...the point-of-view...is perfect for me, as well...being just as I should see my lover from exactly the right position...on my knees...gazing up with perfect love and worship...before lifting my face up and opening my mouth for him...breathlessly and joyfully welcoming my lover...my god...into me...inviting him to fully take possession of me...taking him all the way into my adoring mouth...opening my throat for him...wrapping my lips tightly around his very root...wanting to hold his hot, throbbing presence...ever so masculine and commanding...inside me forever...caressing and stroking him with devoted lips and tongue...licking and loving him...worshipping him within the warm, wet temple of my mouth! There, I will love him and please him...sucking him deeply...continuously caressing him with my ever eager tongue...coaxing and begging him to grow and swell...praying for him to pulse and throb and fill me with his precious liquid love...to feed me his precious semen...allowing me the privilege of tasting and feeling...loving and adoring his potent seed! Ohhhh, I soooo LOVE and worship COCK!!!

Oh...forgive me for getting some but carried away...but I truly am "in love" with cock!!! 💖💋 And that golden lingerie is really very beautiful! 😊
 
a few more
 

Attachments

  • nice.jpg
    nice.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 10
  • upskirt.jpg
    upskirt.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 11
  • purp.jpg
    purp.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 19
Back
Top