A picture a day....

A year in December! Did your pup stop growing at a young age? Mine did.. She is the height of most pits and yet she is super skinny. But maybe her mix is just making her skinny!
Is she getting enough protine? My pup is a rescue and we found out he has some diet issue. We thought he was done growing, then when we got him on better food, he got bigger again. Now he can pull me accross the room with his rope toy!

Is she getting enough protine? My pup is a rescue and we found out he has some diet issue. We thought he was done growing, then when we got him on better food, he got bigger again. Now he can pull me accross the room with his rope toy!

She gets all organic treats and food. I even tried putting her on a ugh protein food, it didn't agree with her. So now she is just back on the organic foods.

Important, please read!

Okay boys and girls, I have some very sad and depressing news.

On dec 11th. I will be leaving for an unknown amount of time for work related reasons. I could be gone anywhere between a few weeks to a few months. I do promise that I will be back, and I will continue to post until I leave. I hope you all continue to follow me, and that you will all search for my return. You all will be greatly missed!

My room mate decided to turn the heat up o 70 while I was asleep. I woke up feeling like I was shoved into an oven. Haha

It's cold here this morning. But your pic warmed me up!

Sorry to hear that you'll be gone. You will be missed too.

Last edited:

On dec 11th. I will be leaving for an unknown amount of time for work related reasons. I could be gone anywhere between a few weeks to a few months. I do promise that I will be back, and I will continue to post until I leave. I hope you all continue to follow me, and that you will all search for my return. You all will be greatly missed!
Sad to hear. Be safe.

In reply to your picture, it is a happy Monday indeed

I'll be back :D!!! Promise!

We know that a member of the USAF wouldn't lie to us. We look forward to your posts before you leave. And we will eagerly wait your safe return.

Many thanks.
rose-blooming.gif

I hope you are safe while you are away. And I'm sure I'm not the only one thy will miss you and your very awesome posts. Thank you for all the posts thus far and I will be anxiously looking forward to more.

I hope you are safe while you are away. And I'm sure I'm not the only one thy will miss you and your very awesome posts. Thank you for all the posts thus far and I will be anxiously looking forward to more.

Thank you!!! I'll try to post a lot for you guys before I leave!

You will be missed, I hope you stay safe and sane, and think bout us.

We will miss you :(

Back