Just before I go

Presumably you don't wonder why. There's every reason in what was revealed on this thread that you should lose favorites. (You actually should have your ass kicked up to behind your back teeth for your gaming that's revealed here.)

Ever since Lt went politically correct because an author started a thread whining about how horrible it was to keep seeing their stories faved and uinfaved(The horror:rolleyes:) we no longer see when someone unfavorites our stories or us as authors.

Once a week I do a screen shot of my scores and fav total.

Not surprisingly I lost about a dozen favs after this thread.:rolleyes:

The Favs don't mean anything anyway. Others on the forum have said they do the same thing I do. I fav stories I intend to read later. Any I don't care to read again get unfaved. Same with authors. I fav some when they have a lot of stories, but I don't have time to sort through them. Then I unfav most of them later.

I go through my favs periodically and find several each time I can't figure out why I faved them in the first place.

rj

The Favs don't mean anything anyway. Others on the forum have said they do the same thing I do. I fav stories I intend to read later. Any I don't care to read again get unfaved. Same with authors. I fav some when they have a lot of stories, but I don't have time to sort through them. Then I unfav most of them later.

I go through my favs periodically and find several each time I can't figure out why I faved them in the first place.

rj

The favs only mean something to me if it looks like the person doesn't fav everyone.

I've seen people who are members here for a few months and have so many authors on their list it might be easier to say who they have not faved.

But when you see someone who's been here a few years and they only have a handful of favs I take it as a compliment.

There are also many who fav us then leave , but leave their account here so we stay on there forever even though they no longer read.

Presumably you don't wonder why. There's every reason in what was revealed on this thread that you should lose favorites. (You actually should have your ass kicked up to behind your back teeth for your gaming that's revealed here.)

My gaming?

Funny how you see it being my gaming when I'm the one that left the cool kids shaking my head at their ass kissing and high fiving, then outed them....well okay, a couple named themselves.

But that was my gaming?

Hate to tell you, but if any of the little crew threw me some votes since they formed? All of my contest stories go far beyond the number of votes where they would help me.

And the lost favs? Well seeing I'm still on over 5000 fav pages I don't think they were of much help to me.

In general I would think you should thank me for validation that these 'block voters' as you say exist. Not that we haven't always known it, but this was the first I could see real proof of...so hey, you're welcome Pilot, you're very welcome that I took away the ability for people to say you simply whine when you talk about groups out to get people or in their case benefit themselves.

As for the rest of your statement? Sounds like a threat to me.

I'll be back in Maryland May 11th-13th. I'll repeat my offer from last time.

So how about you get in touch with me and we can set a place for you to kick my ass up behind my teeth?

Last edited:
Just never outgrew your elementary school mentality, did you, Hatecraft?

Back