Cum fetish

Fantasize constantly about me and another guy(or more) unloading huge ropes of cum all over a set of massive tits and then licking them clean, obviously hoping to share every drop with her.
 
Fantasize constantly about me and another guy(or more) unloading huge ropes of cum all over a set of massive tits and then licking them clean, obviously hoping to share every drop with her.

I think I am the girl for this fantasy. I have the same fantasy from the other perspective. HOT.
 
My biggest fantasy is for my wife to grind her pussy on my face while it is filled with another mans cum load
 
Anyone out there also have this fetish? I especially have a fetish with cum on the face. What about any other females out there? Do you like that too? And how about the men?

i love it when my wife lets me put my cum all over her face :D
 
I wanna be sexy and beautiful with guy's cum all over my pretty little face.

What I'd really like to do is have a guy cum all over my lips, and then smear it into my lipstick and take me out to dinner.

It'll be our little secret why my lips have such a glamorous sheen...
 
I wanna be sexy and beautiful with guy's cum all over my pretty little face.

What I'd really like to do is have a guy cum all over my lips, and then smear it into my lipstick and take me out to dinner.

It'll be our little secret why my lips have such a glamorous sheen...

do i get a kiss after ;)
 
I had a gf quite a while back who revealed the same fetish to me and at first I kind of flinched. The thing was, I was very much fond of her, we had an amazing sex life and once I got past the initial reaction, I found no reason to feel threatened by it. I also realized that exploring this with her, at least talking about it, turned her on incredibly, which of course was good for me. In time, she got very descriptive about having many cocks, sharing with me and challenging me to expand my own notions of what turned me on. I should mention this all happened before the Internet and the profusion of cum pictures you can find now. A lot of time has passed since I was with her, but there have been others along the way and now it is an incredible turn on for me, too. I love being with a woman and other men, seeing her express her sexuality and horniness and after she's made them all cum, kissing her, feeling our bodies slide together wetly and fucking our brains out.
Does that answer your question? Simply put, yeah, I like cum play.
 
BTW Satin, I have given some thought to either writing a story along these lines or starting an RP thread. PM me if you would be interested in participating. Could be fun.
 
if I let you cum on my face I do't want the guy to act out his porno fantasies and treat me like am a golden ticket he won
 
they are degrading

This. When a guy is respectful, and he tells you how wonderful it feels, and how beautiful you look with his seed on your face, that's when it's spectacular.

I can do without the whole degrading/power/control deal.
 
Back
Top