Michigan Roll Call

Haven't I done that already?

Bwahaha! That's great. I have yet to hear about the multitude of said talents.
Not lately, and never enough! :heart:

As for my multitude of talents, mmmm , that might be a conversation best had elsewhere. Probably wouldn't interest you tho. ;)

Me too!!!! If another Michigander female flashes first, I'll flash. No fake profile created today, a legitimate member of our board. :p
I think they need an example to follow.... A fresh one, not a repost from the past..... :p
Come on, you know you want to......
I can hear Eric in the background cheering you on right this moment. ;)

Been on lit all day, it's been quiet, now that I'm about to log off after one mention of bewbies and my pm inbox is bombarded. Lmao, boys settle down. I want femme playmates.

Been on lit all day, it's been quiet, now that I'm about to log off after one mention of bewbies and my pm inbox is bombarded. Lmao, boys settle down. I want femme playmates.

That's funny, I've been filling your box all day.

9a2684c4213171476e13732af3b26537.jpg

Yea, that one needed a bigger smile face

Cars and tits... swoon!!

Seems it works for both brat and me :D

Whose stuffing my box? :devil:

I forgot hubby is working late today.... *pout* so I'll be on a little longer tonight.

Last edited:
Whose stuffing my box? :devil:

I forgot hubby is working late today.... *pout* so I'll be on a little longer tonight.
Ya, well, if you just showed your tits like i suggested, this box stuffing thing wouldn't be such a mystery! ;)
And you would prolly have a hot lil canuk showing you hers too! :p

Hey everyone. Just sticking my head in the door to say hi. Wish it would warm up. It's strange wearing jeans, long sleeves and socks while sitting by a fire a few days before Memorial Day weekend!

Hey everyone. Just sticking my head in the door to say hi. Wish it would warm up. It's strange wearing jeans, long sleeves and socks while sitting by a fire a few days before Memorial Day weekend!
Indeed Rachael. Gotta love this state! Hope its warm enough to open the pool! :)
Where abouts are you?

You're so right

Can we have summer?? Please....

Finally get to take some time off. All of next week to myself.

Been planning an outing to the Sturgeon river for eons and look what's coming next week. Thunderstorms and rain.

Damm, can a guy catch a break?

Lol. Up north two years ago, May 25 and ice on the lake. Still have video and pictures because I don't want to forget it

Welcome to Roll Call, Rachael! Your signature is cute. Love it.
Hey there Amy! I need to be warned up as well! I'm still hiding under my blanket.

Last edited:
Jesus - still cold. Nice weather to go for a run though. Fireplace ON.

Thanks for the welcomes. I'm new to the board but not new to Lit. Been reading the stories for years.

Back