My Pic: Your 200 Words

WriteWithMe

Really Really Experienced
Joined
Jan 10, 2011
Posts
315
DON'T REVIEW ANY OF THE REPLIES BELOW BEFORE YOU HAVE READ THE CHALLENGE ... that's part of the fun. :)


Here's the challenge:

1. Using the pic at the link below, let your imagination run wild ... what ever comes to mind works. It doesn't have to be erotic just because we are in Literotica, either.

BUT !!!!

2. Write no more than 200 words ... NO MORE ... and don't try to write "War and Peace" with incomplete sentences and a lack of descriptive words; I'm looking for your introductory thoughts only.

3. Post your writing.

4. Then AND ONLY THEN ... review some of the other replies. Did anyone else imagine anything like what you did?

5. And finally, expand on another writer's reply. Add up to BUT NOT MORE THAN 200 words to their posting.

Please ... don't feel proprietary about your writing: Others WILL likely take your story somewhere you didn't mean for it to go. Then again, a third writer may come in behind the second one and take your story exactly where you wanted it to go in the first place.

IMPORTANT: If you add to another writer's posting and are hoping they return to collaborate with you AND ONLY YOU, please make a note in your reply -- "Closed to [whomever] and [whomever]" at the top of your posting works. Not noting this implies that you are open to allowing others to take your reply and run with it.

Assuming I get some replies to this thread, one of my future additions with be a hentai pic with three members of a woman's college (which means >18) basketball team, which could insinuate three writers collaborating to give three points of view ... that could be fun. Maybe even a fourth point of view ... an unseen onlookers as well ... mmm ... fun.


Writers Challenge Pic #1
 
Last edited:
zz6do_1Daddy39s_Little_Gir.jpg


The Teacher's Lounge
(Begun by WriteWithMe)

The Teacher's Lounge is off limit to students, and for good reason ... this reason.

I pretend I don't see her, sitting there in the "napping couch", and close the door, casually pressing the locking plunger in. It's after last period on a Friday; I'm likely the only teacher left in the building.

I turn, act surprised. "Stacey."

"I've been waiting," she announces with a suggestive smile. "Snuck the master key from the janitor when he was staring at the cheerleaders out on the lawn."

Her school uniform is ... not within regulation, lets call it. Unsecured blouse buttons reveal unbridled breasts; her pleated skirt, already cut two inches shorter than the norm, is hiked high up her waist; and in place of the designated plain white leotards and flats, she wears lace topped stocking to mid thigh and three inch spike heels.

"I, um ... " I look her over with a quick glance, feigning discomfort at her intentionally displayed sexuality. "I wonder ... is this ... appropriate?"

"I graduate Saturday," she informs me.

"I know that," I say, again ogling here conspicuously. "That didn't answer my question."

"I'm eighteen," she continues. "I don't have classes with you this term, and you're not my guidance counselor."

I give her a questioning look. "And...?"

She rolls over onto her belly, lifting her heeled feet up behind her. She clearly is wearing nothing beneath her skirt.

"And ..." she smiles back, "... can I be any more obvious?"


[Please ... take over from here...]
 
A Different Twist: Read

I wanted to do something totally different with this same pic.

Copy and paste these lines into your reply, add your own text, and post. They must be presented in the order I give them, but any amount of text inserted here and there is allowed as long as you add less than 200 words.

You'll notice I have not included any punctuation. Each phrase can be used in a larger sentence.
Have fun.


Writers Challenge Pic #1



***********************
she didn't

I didn't

that was the way things worked around here

she cried

euphoria

mother

outside

************************

Good luck and good writing,
WriteWithMe
 
Last edited:
deleted

Deleted ... error

***********************
 
Last edited:
2nd Image: Hentai

2nd Image: Hentai

I think this one offers so many directions for a free thinker, don't you?

ji3e3_20050407_277_1107689.jpg
 
How much is a term paper worth?

Anime Image
I'm hesitant. I've never done this with a girl ... woman, excuse me. (We're in college now; I'm not supposed to call them -- her -- a "girl" anymore.) I've never done this before; I'm, understandably nervous.

Her attitude isn't helping.

I look into her eyes -- to find her glaring into mine -- and wonder, what's the problem?

I mean, I used to help her with her homework, edited -- occasionally wrote -- most of her papers her senior year. Hell, I took a test for her once, one of those scan-trons with the little dots, the "#2 lead only" pencil, slipped it back to her, and completed my own test all before the class ended. (I'd intentionally errored a bit on her test, for realism; I got a high "A", of course.)

I got her through her into college with a solid "B" average, and what did I get for it? A hug at graduation.

Now -- returning to me for help -- she gives me this expression.

Hey ... it's like the old bumper sticker on my granddad's VW bus: "Ass, gas, or grass ... no one rides for free".
 
Last edited:
I lay on my couch watching tv because my computer was confiscated after daddy caught me giving my schools football team a strip show to encourage them to win against our rival. I laid on the couch in my uniform to show my cheapskate of a father that I really did need underwear or skirts that fit. I patiently waited him to come home when suddenly a guy I didn’t know burst out of the closet and began to take pictures. I was scared at the size of this guy and just remained motionless to ensure I didn’t encourage him. After what seemed like forever he stopped taking pictures and ran out of my building. A little later my daddy came home and I didn’t tell him about the photographer, but he did give me money for new undies and a bigger skirt. As I was about to go out shopping daddy called me into his study and showed ke one of the pictures the photographer took of me. I felt sick. There was no way I could explain so my daddy pulled me on his lap lifted my skirt and began to spank me for being so very naughty.
 
She lay sprawled on the couch, skirt riding up that cute little butt, when I got home from my last class of the day.
"Hi," she said, glancing up. "You must be Kristi. Amy told me all about you. She just went to the store to get a little lube. I didn't realize my first lesbian experience was gonna be a three-way. My name's Tiff."
First of all, Amy and I are not lesbians -- we're bi.
Secondly, this Kristi's attitude was way too casual. Sex is anything but casual to me.
I slapped her hard on the ass, using my open palm.
She yelped and jumped to a sitting position.
I grabbed her by the front of the blouse and pulled, ripping it horizontally, then grabbed her bra between the cups and pulled it off, too, ruining the snaps.
"What the hell?" she whined at me.
I used both hands to push her into a kneeling position on the floor in front of me.
I slapped her across the face, raising a welt on her cheek.
"Don't speak unless I tell you to!" I snarled at her.
 
Last edited:
cute red haired girl on couch

The cute red haired girl on the the soft comfy couch was approached by the hottest blonde and brown haired 2 girls in the class. they all sat next to each other talking about the day. the day went past as they talked about boys and their genitals. before dark came the red haired girl stood up and said " I bid you 2 ado as it is time for me to go home now and get some well needed rest " with that said she turned around and went out the door leaving the other 2 on the couch now playing with themselves. The red haired girl did not notice the other 2 girls playing with themselves though as she went home and to sleep in a peaceful nude slumber.
 
Red Helen ran the best brothel in that county of Nevada, because she catered to any preference a man might have within the law. This included Rick Rhodes, who lusted after Catholic school girls. He lost his cherry to one long ago, and the sight of a plaid skirt and middy blouse would drive him wild with lust. He went to Helen and told her his needs.

“I have just the girl for you. Come with me,” she said, after taking his money.

While describing the girl, she led him to a part of her establishment where special needs, like his, were met. “Mary’s 18 years old, and a real Catholic school girl. At least, she was, until she graduated a few months ago and came here. Her uniforms are genuine; they’re what she wore her senior year.”

Helen stopped and opened a door. On a sofa was the girl of Rick’s fantasies, wearing long white stockings, a white blouse and a blue plaid skirt that was pulled up, showing off her shapely bare ass. She had long brown hair and was smiling at him. Rick closed the door and approached, his cock almost tearing a hole in his pants.
 
Last edited:
A wonderful new thing

I still remember after all these years that very first time I tasted a pussy. I was a young (18) soldier in Korea, she was a call girl. She lay there much like your photo, smiled, turned over and revealed her hairless pussy. "You kiss my pussy please?" She smiled so sweetly I could not resist. She changed my life more than any human I've ever known and I will remember the intoxicating taste of her forever.
 
The sight that greeted the Dean when he walked into his office was enough to have him wondering if he was merely dreaming. His eyes started by drinking in the color contrast of the bright, white, stockinged feet and the black, open-toed, high heeled shoes. They followed the slow, sensual curve of her long legs and he found himself straining to get a peek under the uniform skirt that they had disappeared under. Her bottom peeked out teasingly leaving him to wonder if she was even wearing panties. His eyes continued the path over swell of her young upturned ass, the low dip of her back and finally up to her face. Her eyes peeked out from a frame of warm auburn hair and shone like two delicate pools of melted dark chocolate. They held an experienced twinkle that defied the innocent smile the curved at the corners of her voluptuous mouth.
 
"Like this?" I asked, looking over at the boy as i position myself on the couch, biting my lip teasingly, just like he always loved.

"Perfect... Now... lift that ass just a tad..." he replied, lifting the camera and snapping the picture, his tongue finding him lips. "There we go." he gave me a wink before he sat on the couch beside me, leaning forward and hooking his camera to the laptop sitting on the coffee table with the USB cord. "So, how many of these are we gonna put on the site?"

"All but that one." i replied, tilting my head as i point at the picture of me, entirely nude. "That ones just for you."

"Better be." he replied, flashing me a grin as he leaned over, kissing me hard. "That pussy is mine..." he whispered playfully, drawing a delighted giggle as he suddenly tackled me back onto the couch.
 
Last edited:
Goddamit. She just doesn't get it.

"Hank, kill the main and the fill, will you?"

"Got it, boss."

Now what? She's Sol's daughter and he's the money guy on this one and, yeah, she really wants to be in the "movies." Christ.

"Sweetie, let's take a break, OK?"

That smile. I guess she thinks it's sexy, maybe that's what all her little friends are tweety birding or texting or whatever the fuck it is they do. Now she's gonna pout. God, how many times to we have to go through this?

I wonder what she'd say if I tanned that smooth little ass of hers. Hell, she'd probably strip off the rest of her clothes and jump the cameraman. Or maybe the script girl. Holly goes both ways, I hear.

Enough. We'll never get this scene done today.

"That's a wrap, everyone. See you tomorrow."
 
Last edited:
Looking at the couch, I did a double take. What the fuck was my daughter doing dressed like that, in my house!

"What the hell are you doing?" I shout.

"Oh, hi dad, sorry, but I'm just waiting for Billy to pick me up?"

"Not dressed like that you aren't!" I could feel my blood pressure rising.

"Dad! I have to! It's part of the think I'm doing for school!"

"What think?"

"The play."

"The play? What's it about teenage hookers?"

"Dad? Don't I look like a schoolgirl? Mom gave me the outfit. She said it was your favorite."

I could feel the blood vessels in my forehead start to explode.

"Dad? Dad! Are you okay dad?"

Sliding to the floor, I watched my thirty-year-old daughter rise from the couch and walk over to stand above me. She stood there looking down as the red around my eye closed in.

"Mom, you were right, he is a pervert."

"I told you it would work baby. Now we'll be rich. Go change and put those clothes in the trash where they belong."
 
Writers Challenge Pic #1

Fumbling with the lock in the door, Mr. Heysworth manages to get into his office. He’d spent the past few hours drinking at the local dive with some his fellow faculty, and he had papers to pick-up before he went home.

Another late night, he thinks, Marie will not be pleased.

As he opens the door to his office, he sees her. Lying on the couch in a provocative school uniform costume, her perfect ass in the air and barely covered, ankles crossed. Her brown hair was tied with a ribbon, and the smile on her mouth and in her eyes had a wickedly sexual power.

“Hello, Mister H,” Liza purrs.

Between her appearance and her voice he can feel his cock stir. She’s gone too far this time, he thinks to himself over his pounding heart. Liza had been after him for months, sending him notes, texts and emails. He rebuked and ignored her, but she wouldn’t let up. The other day he pleaded with her after class, “Please Liza we can’t, I’m married and you’re my student!” Her reply wasn’t surprising: “I’m 18, Mr. H, and I know what I want.”

Tonight, though, he closes the office door.
 
Writers Challenge Pic #1

The panel was totally penciled; he just needed to do the inks. He looked over his drawing board at the model that had answered his advertisement on the local college bulletin board. The TV was angled so that she could watch it while he drew. He could have worked from a picture, but he found actually having the model in front of him made all the difference. These anime-type schoolgirls were hard enough to draw so that they looked legal.

"Okay," he said. "If you want to take a break, stretch, it'll be fine."

She stood and stretched both arms over her head, worked her neck back and forth, and stood up. "Thank God. I was about to freeze like that. Can I see?"

"Um... sure."

She walked around behind him and rested her hands on his shoulders. "Oh, wow. That's gorgeous. That's... me?"

"Yep. All you."

She was silent for a long moment and then her fingers began to massage his shoulders. He tried not to react as she bent down and whispered in his ear.

"So. What happens on the next page...?
 
She sent me a photo she swears was taken with a camera on self-timer. I want to believe her, and my doubts are swept aside as I ogle every inch of what I can see of her body. She is not naked, you see, but wearing a short plaid skirt -- school-girl style. She knows I will like it, because I have hinted to her that this is my fetish. The only flesh she is showing is several inches of thigh above her white stocking tops, and the curve of her shapely bottom peeking below the skirt. No panties. Or perhaps she is wearing a g-string that has crept into the crack of her arse. Lying on her belly with her legs kicked up and high heels crossed, her sweet, innocent smile seems to be saying “Do you like me like this, sir? Would you like to see more? Do you think I should be spanked for being such a naughty girl? Would you like to spank me, sir? You know I’ve been a bad girl.” And what I interpreted from the image was almost word for word what she wrote in her next email to me.
 
Writer's Challenge Picture #1

The photo shoot was going well. Jasmine had asked her roommate Sandra to take some 'semi-erotic' pictures to send to her boyfriend as a Valentine's Day surprise.

They had plotted her outfit to maximize the tease and arousal factor. At first, Jasmine was self-conscious. Her poses had been more chaste, than erotic. But, lubricated by some sweet wine and Sandra's raunchy encouragement, she had gotten more into. Now, she had shifted to her shortest skirt and was flashing flesh and pouty 'come hither' smiles.

"That's it, girl. You look hot. Let your inner slut come out.". Sandra purred as she snapped photos.

Jasmine giggled, wiggled her tight ass and flashed a glimpse of her panties. She was getting aroused by the combination of alcohol, the exhibitionism and Sandra's compliments. She was both embarrassed and excited when she felt the growing heat in her loins.

"Come on, sweetie. Don't hold back. Strip off those panties."

Jasmine was shocked at the suggestion and the passionate desire she saw in Sandra's eyes. She surprised herself when she answered, "I'm willing, if you are."

Sandra smiled lasciviously. She set the camera down, peeled off her panties and joined Jasmine on the sofa.
 
It was his first week on the new job of Director of Admissions for the university. That particular school had a large number of immigrant students from Asia. Because they paid more, the school policy was to accommodate them and show preference to them.

He walked into his office to the sight of a young Asian school girl lying on his couch. She was on her stomach and her feet were in the air. He never told anyone, but he always had a fantasy for young Asian women, along with stockings and shoes.

He asked what she wanted. She told him that her grades and scores were low, and that she really wanted to attend this university. Her father has high expectations for her and wants her to succeed in America. He told her that he couldn't help her, and that everything has to be fair. She replied that she's not a girl that takes no for an answer.

She closed the door, walked up to him, dropped to her knees, and began unbuckling his pants.
 
When I arrived home, I was hoping that I would be alone, but it was not to be. I noticed my daughter's friend's car in the driveway. I figured they would be sitting around talking about boys, or being caddy about their friends.

After an initial bought of frustration, I opened my car door, and trudged inside to what was sure to be some bubblegum pop music and teenage girls gabbing it up. When I walked in, I was certainly surprised by what I saw. My daughter was sitting in my chair in the living room, diligently quizzing her friend Lucy while holding a thick SAT study guide.

As I place my keys on the counter, they both turn towards me. As lucy turns, her tiny little catholic school girl uniform and her coy little smile, make me feel warm and sunny all of a sudden.
 
198 Words

Copy and paste these lines into your reply, add your own text, and post. They must be presented in the order I give them, but any amount of text inserted here and there is allowed as long as you add less than 200 words.

Writers Challenge Pic #1

She did not often send me long written messages about her fantasies; instead, she preferred to find a picture and send that so my imagination would conjure the words that might express it.

I didn’t look like the young woman in the picture that I sent. I am no longer that girl, at least not physically. Yet in my mind I am just as young and just as playfully naughty. In my fantasies I am his little girl, and he is just a dirty old man I adore.

“Can a mature woman be a little girl?” I pondered. I know he loves to fulfill my fantasies, yet I know how uncomfortable he is with my acting as if I am a teenager too. Sadly that was the way things worked around here. Our fears inhibited us.

She cried when I told her that I would indulge her fantasy. I knew it was one she held deeply and secretly.

Euphoria! My reaction was simply to be ecstatic! As a mother I feared how it might feel to behave like a girl with him as an older lover, how might that disturb his deep seat paternalism? How outside his “normal.”
 
Re: Writers Challenge Pic #1


"Sandra"
I was good and mad and shouted loud to overcome the noise from her bedroom and its music.
No wonder I used headphones.
I gazed at the screen on my computer. There plastered in good definition in riotous colour was my daughter, Sandra, in an outfit that might be OK at 21, but not her age; not now. All neat and tidy until you see her arse showing below that very, very short skirt.
I think she must have seen some pictures I took of her Mum many years ago. but her Mum was 23 at the time and, besides, we'd just got married.

Sandra finally emerged into the room and closed the door.
"Darling", I said, " I've had a bit of a shock."
I turned the screen towards her and she blanched.
"He wasn't supposed to have taken one," she stammered, "I wasn't decent."
"How very true, dear. You're grounded."
"But Dad, I've got the Class Party tomorrow." she wailed.

"You should have worn a longer skirt, then."
 
Re: Hentai Picture

Her downcast eyes said it all.
Resignation, Hopelessness, Acceptance.

She shuffled her feet but stayed still as he slowly unfastened the buttons on her school blouse. No smile creased her pretty face; no animation of her spirit showed in her lithe little body.

Then she seemed to wake up and kicked him in the groin good and hard.
As his head went down her fist came up into his nose which seemed to squash like a melon, but sprayed blood all over the place.
As he collapsed to the floor, she stamped on one hand, feeling the satisfying click of bones breaking. He started to howl with pain like what he was; a wounded animal.

"Touch me or any of the other girls just once," she snarled, "and the other hand gets broken. It will take a good surgeon a long time to fix your hand, so get the message."

Her buttons now properly fastened, she gave him an additional kick and went to the ablutions to clean up. On her way she wondered how he would explain the blood to his teacher or even friends: But she didn't care.
 
Last edited:
First Post By Naughty_Misty

The sight that greeted the Dean when he walked into his office was enough to have him wondering if he was merely dreaming. His eyes started by drinking in the color contrast of the bright, white, stockinged feet and the black, open-toed, high heeled shoes. They followed the slow, sensual curve of her long legs and he found himself straining to get a peek under the uniform skirt that they had disappeared under. Her bottom peeked out teasingly leaving him to wonder if she was even wearing panties. His eyes continued the path over swell of her young upturned ass, the low dip of her back and finally up to her face. Her eyes peeked out from a frame of warm auburn hair and shone like two delicate pools of melted dark chocolate. They held an experienced twinkle that defied the innocent smile the curved at the corners of her voluptuous mouth.

Second Post By LitWriter2013

The Dean had been promised a "gift" by one of the College's major Donors, a man whose daughter had neither the grades nor determination to get into and survive four years here. Was this the gift? The Donor certainly had the money and connections to send the Dean a hooker. Hooker? Or was it whore, or call girl? Did it matter? The only thing that mattered to the Dean right now was that he was, apparently, going to get laid.

He circled the coffee table, taking the left hand route, of course, for a closer panties inspection, finding now evidence of them or a thong strap. His cock -- rapidly growing and pushing out his slacks -- twinged at the sight of nothing but flawless, smooth skin.

He sat on the coffee table facing her, so close that his knees almost touched her hip and thigh. He returned her smile -- nervously -- and ogled her ass. It was simply perfect ... and so inviting.

He reached out and took the hem of her skirt, allowing his fingertips to just barely touch her firm buttock cheek ... and ... slowly pulled it upwards for a peek.

Any writer jump in.
 
Back
Top