Frat Boy Gets a Slap on the Wrist in Rape Case

Ha! We are just angry ranting women and they are here to tell us what we think.

The misinterpretations are staggering. Somewhere between willfull ignorance, mansplaining and general idiocy I'm going to need my hip waders.

The more you two deflect and play victim card after victim card the first part becomes more and more true.

No one is deflecting. I have no need to go back and quote all of the language used in this thread as I am sure you have read it.

Oh sweet baby Jesus. It flies to your the judges view had everything to do with everything backpedaling post. Perhaps some bee balm could help you with your memory issues.

*facepalm*

Are you fucking insane? Seriously, are you?

Grand juries can only indict or not. An indictment is merely a charge against the accused. Once it's past that stage, the JUDGE is the one whose factual beliefs matter.

Why? Because at the end of any trial, the defense can ask for what's called a "directed verdict". You know who makes that decision? Yep, the judge.

You want to know any other time the judge's mindset is important? When either side wants to proffer evidence the JUDGE gets to decide if it's relevant or not. If it isn't, it doesn't get in. You know what the basis for that decision is? Once again, the judge's mindset based on the facts of the case.

You know what isn't relevant to any of that? That Grand Jury indictment you're trying to wave around like it's proof of something.

Last edited:
As you are quickly finding out in this thread, no one gives a shit that this is a country of laws. Not probable cause, not guilt beyond a reasonable doubt, not the right to remain silent (MOST particularly exercised by those who MIGHT actually be innocent), and not even the First Amendment.

Liberals and conservatives alike routinely judge "the system" to have failed whenever the body of laws which entail the very PROCESS of justice do not produce the specific result they define as "just." In those moments, you simply cannot defend that system juxtaposed with that result. They simply will not allow it. They will invariably equate your defense of a system that operates as it was designed WITH the very crime that (in many cases including this one) was most likely committed.

The prosecution of the most heinous crimes imaginable is SUPPOSED to be extraordinarily difficult with the benefit of any reasonable doubt being extended to the accused. And while the severity of penalties for different crimes vary according to the severity of the crimes, the evedentiary process is essentially only differentiated by whether the offense is of a civil vs. criminal nature.

But in the criminal judicial process, prosecutors and victims of crime are SUPPOSED to carry the greater burden of proof when they walk into a courtroom. That is the system our Constitution very carefully and most purposefully designed.

And precious few people in this country, and even fewer in this thread, believe in that designed imbalance, if in fact they ever did. They just don't have the stomach for guilty people going free as a (also imperfect) "safequard" against the far greater injustice of innocent people being incarcerated or executed.

Not for a moment. But oddly enough, if anyone ever did, it used to be liberals. It fit with the overall philosophy. But not anymore. Not in a nation so consumed by partisanship.

Oh man it's so bad.

I was on a jury a few months ago, it was the most ice thin bullshit domestic violence case I've ever seen in my fucking life.

No cops....no witnesses....nothing. Just a couple of quarter sized bruises on her left arm and her word.

I was the ONLY juror to even question that she MIGHT....just MAYBE....be full of shit.

After 2 days I got tired of fighting with them, being called a woman beater, a rapist and every other name in the book to try and guilt trip me I just gave in to convicting this poor kid.

An accusation from the right demographic is all that's need to convict the wrong demographic. Remember a "jury of your peers" = the GB passing judgement on your life.

American justice is absolute fucking GARBAGE, because the American people are fucking garbage.

Oh man it's so bad.

I was on a jury a few months ago, it was the most ice thin bullshit domestic violence case I've ever seen in my fucking life.

No cops....no witnesses....nothing. Just a couple of quarter sized bruises on her left arm and her word.

I was the ONLY juror to even question that she MIGHT....just MAYBE....be full of shit.

After 2 days I got tired of fighting with them, being called a woman beater, a rapist and every other name in the book to try and guilt trip me I just gave in to convicting this poor kid.

An accusation from the right demographic is all that's need to convict the wrong demographic. Remember a "jury of your peers" = the GB passing judgement on your life.

American justice is absolute fucking GARBAGE, because the American people are fucking garbage.

You know what's funny?

The very first instruction the judge gives to a jury as soon as they are seated is that just because the accused has been charged with a crime, doesn't mean he's guilty of that crime.

Yet here we are on the GB, where the mere possibility of a crime is sufficient for a blanket verdict against all men.

No one is deflecting.

tenor.gif

You know what's funny?

The very first instruction the judge gives to a jury as soon as they are seated is that just because the accused has been charged with a crime, doesn't mean he's guilty of that crime.

Yet here we are on the GB, where the mere possibility of a crime is sufficient for a blanket verdict against all men.

Yep, and I brought it up again and again.

Also that there was shit tons of reasonable doubts about his guilt.

Her bruises weren't even consistent with the way she claimed he attacked her, a bruising expert from state violent crimes unit or whatever the fuck even said.....she's full of SHIT.

But none of that mattered.....did you see how upset she was??

Did you SEE how clearly scared she was just being on that stand having to look at him??

Even when the actual evidence is in HIS favor???

#beliveallwomen

:rolleyes:

Un-fucking real.

The general public is not competent enough to be on a jury......especially here in loony-fuckin'-toonz California.

Wow. From now on whenever I read you promote justice in any way, shape or form, I'll immediately remember you were too hypocritically weak to actually exercise justice when you were directly called upon to do so.

Yep, and I brought it up again and again.

Also that there was shit tons of reasonable doubts about his guilt.

Her bruises weren't even consistent with the way she claimed he attacked her, a bruising expert from state violent crimes unit or whatever the fuck even said.....she's full of SHIT.

But none of that mattered.....did you see how upset she was??

Did you SEE how clearly scared she was just being on that stand having to look at him??

Even when the actual evidence is in HIS favor???

#beliveallwomen

:rolleyes:

Un-fucking real.

The general public is not competent enough to be on a jury......especially here in loony-fuckin'-toonz California.

It's the fault of social media. The mass hysteria that runs around on Twitter is a poor excuse for mental cognizance or competency.

Wow. From now on whenever I read you promote justice in any way, shape or form, I'll immediately remember you were too hypocritically weak to actually exercise justice when you were directly called upon to do so.

Everyone has a breaking point.

That you don't understand this only proves that you've never been tested. Thus, you have no right to speak about another's.

What are you talking about? I convicted that white male piece of shit!!!

Social JUSTICE!!!!

It's the fault of social media. The mass hysteria that runs around on Twitter is a poor excuse for mental cognizance or competency.

No it was my fault.....I was weak and I should have stuck it out for that kid and at least hung the jury for him.

But I justified it with the idea that they would just get another one in to convict him....I live in lefty loonyville where being white and male is a fucking crime.

Because I needed to get back to making money and getting the fuck out of this shit hole....oh well, I've done far more evil shit in my life, it's just a tiny shred of guilt on a big ass heap.

Last edited:
As you are quickly finding out in this thread, no one gives a shit that this is a country of laws. Not probable cause, not guilt beyond a reasonable doubt, not the right to remain silent (MOST particularly exercised by those who MIGHT actually be innocent), and not even the First Amendment.

Liberals and conservatives alike routinely judge "the system" to have failed whenever the body of laws which entail the very PROCESS of justice do not produce the specific result they define as "just." In those moments, you simply cannot defend that system juxtaposed with that result. They simply will not allow it. They will invariably equate your defense of a system that operates as it was designed WITH the very crime that (in many cases including this one) was most likely committed.

The prosecution of the most heinous crimes imaginable is SUPPOSED to be extraordinarily difficult with the benefit of any reasonable doubt being extended to the accused. And while the severity of penalties for different crimes vary according to the severity of the crimes, the evedentiary process is essentially only differentiated by whether the offense is of a civil vs. criminal nature.

But in the criminal judicial process, prosecutors and victims of crime are SUPPOSED to carry the greater burden of proof when they walk into a courtroom. That is the system our Constitution very carefully and most purposefully designed.

And precious few people in this country, and even fewer in this thread, believe in that designed imbalance, if in fact they ever did. They just don't have the stomach for guilty people going free as a (also imperfect) "safequard" against the far greater injustice of innocent people being incarcerated or executed.

Not for a moment. But oddly enough, if anyone ever did, it used to be liberals. It fit with the overall philosophy. But not anymore. Not in a nation so consumed by partisanship.

you miss my comments????????:rolleyes:

You all said the SAME shit when the DUKE boys were accused by a NIGGER...you had him all convicted and ready to be LYNCHED

It was ONLY BUSYBODY who stood and said...LETS WAIT FOR FACTS....within a DAY or 2, I said the NIGGER CUNT LIED

I was attacked, of course, much the same way YOU NIGGERS are attacking me NOW.....

I WAS RIGHT!

OF COURSE I WAS!

So take your NIGGER TEARS and FUCK OFF with them

You wouldnt want your family to be hunted and haunted with OUT FACTS
in case you forgot:rolleyes:

Oh pleeze, play the victim card some more. That way you get to toss some more ad hominem bombs around and Adrina and Aglo will be justified in their rants.

Adrina posted NOTHING that would help "solve" anything.

THIS CASE isn't the Brock Turner case. It turns on it's own merits. The merits in this case are that the DA offered a plea deal and the accused accepted it. Thus, he didn't get away with anything. He pleaded guilty, and got sentenced for that. If you don't like it, tough, them's the FACTS.

The backlog of rape kits going unprocessed is a priority problem for the State, not the courts. BLAME YOUR LEGISLATORS, not the accused. Or the next guy to be accused. Or the courts. Or the judge. Or try to make all men into mysogynists because they understand that true justice requires more than an accusation in a loud angry voice.

So are you disingenuous or just really stupid?

Because you're certainly not reading what people actually write and then responding to that.

Fat, ugly, angry ranting women.

Now come on, surely some of them are 80lb meth heads.
Hard to argue against the ugly part most of the time cuz yeah.
And of course they're ranting and angry, they're women or men pretending to be women. Both are angry ranting bitches.

Hard to argue with facts.

If they’re here to fuck around behind their husbands backs, who are we to judge?

But the ones who come here to hate on men as surrogates for their disatisfaction, that’s just wrong.

Fornicators should have a pleasant demeanor.

This is how the victim recounted what happened to her:

The woman said she had put down her drink for a few minutes to dance. After picking up her drink again and taking a few sips, "I felt immediately intoxicated, and more so than that, sedated," she said in a statement to police.

"Everything was out of focus and I felt no control over my body. Through this, I noticed Jacob (Anderson) out of the corner of my eye throughout the whole party, following me, behind me, but didn't pay attention because I was aware he had a girlfriend," the victim said.

But Anderson was persistent, she said, and told her to follow him outside. After that, "Jacob pulled down his pants and shoved his penis in my mouth and down my throat, keeping it there even when I gagged multiple times."

In her victim impact statement, the woman said Anderson "repeatedly raped me."

"When he forcefully picked me up and shoved me into a wall to rape me vaginally from behind he calmly and coldly said, 'It's fine. You're fine.' When I tried to pull up my pants or sit he shoved me to the ground and shoved his penis back down my throat and continued to choke me," the woman said.

After being choked, the woman said she blacked out. She later woke up on the ground, face-down in her own vomit.

There was no evidence of any drug being used on her.

This is how the victim recounted what happened to her:

The woman said she had put down her drink for a few minutes to dance. After picking up her drink again and taking a few sips, "I felt immediately intoxicated, and more so than that, sedated," she said in a statement to police.

"Everything was out of focus and I felt no control over my body. Through this, I noticed Jacob (Anderson) out of the corner of my eye throughout the whole party, following me, behind me, but didn't pay attention because I was aware he had a girlfriend," the victim said.

But Anderson was persistent, she said, and told her to follow him outside. After that, "Jacob pulled down his pants and shoved his penis in my mouth and down my throat, keeping it there even when I gagged multiple times."

In her victim impact statement, the woman said Anderson "repeatedly raped me."

"When he forcefully picked me up and shoved me into a wall to rape me vaginally from behind he calmly and coldly said, 'It's fine. You're fine.' When I tried to pull up my pants or sit he shoved me to the ground and shoved his penis back down my throat and continued to choke me," the woman said.

After being choked, the woman said she blacked out. She later woke up on the ground, face-down in her own vomit.

There was no evidence of any drug being used on her.
when one is drunk, they have no clue

thats why Police LOCK up DUI.....

Jesus Christ, not to #notallmen, but ladies can I sit with you? I don't feel safe at the boy's table.

Jesus Christ, not to #notallmen, but ladies can I sit with you? I don't feel safe at the boy's table.

Those children yammering distasteful things about the women here are at the boy's table. Hence their collective frustration.

Those children yammering distasteful things about the women here are at the boy's table. Hence their collective frustration.

Yeah, that's what I meant. I don't want to sit with them.

I don't know why guys like that don't understand that they're dragging all of us down.

Back