Couples, what's the best addition (Group Sex)

What's best for a kinky addition

• MFM (two guys one girl)

Votes: 269 53.1%
  • FMF (two girls one guy)

Votes: 128 25.2%
  • MTF ( one girl, one guy, one trans (shemale / Ladyboy)

Votes: 51 10.1%
  • Foursome (two couples)

Votes: 119 23.5%
  • No additions 2 is enough

Votes: 16 3.2%

• Total voters

Darkgemini

Literotica Guru
Keen to get as many male and female opinions here as possible on a very popular topic.

If couples are thinking of making an addition to the bedroom for a kinky fun experiment what is the best and most favoured scenario????

Which scenario works best for everyone ??? Rank one to four if you like...

Wonder if there is a big difference between most favoured situation between women and men too?

Keen to get as many male and female opinions here as possible on a very popular topic.

If couples are thinking of making an addition to the bedroom for a kinky fun experiment what is the best and most favoured scenario????

Which scenario works best for everyone ??? Rank one to four if you like...

Wonder if there is a big difference between most favoured situation between women and men too?

Everyone's different so hard to say, and believe me even if you think your not the jealous type you don't truly know until you see your partner with someone else. I've found men way more willing to share than woman, in general....to anyone "curious" about first time group sex I would recommend trying same room sex first, it's exciting and gives that feeling of group sex with no jealousy or regrets after.
Tough to say what works best though....

Everyone's different so hard to say, and believe me even if you think your not the jealous type you don't truly know until you see your partner with someone else. I've found men way more willing to share than woman, in general....to anyone "curious" about first time group sex I would recommend trying same room sex first, it's exciting and gives that feeling of group sex with no jealousy or regrets after.
Tough to say what works best though....

Thanks brandy great insight and yes I can only imagine reality is very different to fantasy.... Same room sex? What is that could you explain

Same room

Thanks brandy great insight and yes I can only imagine reality is very different to fantasy.... Same room sex? What is that could you explain

Find another couple that's also curious about group or swapping and have sex (with your partner) but in the same room at the same time with no plans of swapping or anything, that way you get to watch them and be watched by them.....after you and your partner can discuss it, if you both wished you could have touched/joined the other couple than maybe you're ready to move on to group sex, if either of you had hesitations than maybe you're not ready, either way there's really nothing to regret :)

That's how we got started on our first trip to a nude resort. It was an amazing experience. The couple happened to live in the nearest large city and we still see them. We went to visit them a month or so and we progressed to swapping on that visit. That's been 12 years ago and we still see them.

Nice!

That's how we got started on our first trip to a nude resort. It was an amazing experience. The couple happened to live in the nearest large city and we still see them. We went to visit them a month or so and we progressed to swapping on that visit. That's been 12 years ago and we still see them.

Yeah I kinda dived in head first when I was younger, with mixed results and experiences, but me and an ex did same room with a friend and her bf that were curious, kind of by accident at a hotel one night after a concert, and although she admitted that shes definitely not into the swap she was glad she did it just for the experience....I think it a great way to test the waters, her and her then bf are now married and apparently still talk about that night

After 11+ years of marriage hub's and I are working towards group sex. So far, it's just been FFM which is great for me because I'm bi (hub's knows) but I do crave more and miss some of my wilder, younger days (some of which hub's knows about) when I was the only girl in the room, or it was just me and one other girl and we were heavily outnumbered.

I am increasingly attracted to the idea of finding other couples to swap partners with. Yes, I do get a little jealous watching hub's having fun with another woman, but I really enjoy the look in her eyes when she sees what she's going to be dealing with, and then watching/helping her take it (he's 6'4" and an ex-jock and definitely above average size wise) and I love, Love, LOVE cleaning her up after he's done with her.

(I usually don't get jealous until the next day, or the day after that. I'm an emotional roller coaster to begin with, so it's almost inevitable we'll get in a fight about what happened/how much he was enjoying it, but then he always calms me done, proves his love and devotion to me and makes everything all better. :heart:)

I'm still trying to talk him into sharing me with one or two other guys but that isn't going very well. He's very possessive and, honestly, probably more than just a little homophobic. We've had four FFM's in the past two years, three of which were amazing. We'll probably do a FFFM though and try to find another couple to swap/watch with before I have any chance of being the only girl in the room though.

It still counts as group sex though doesn't it? :D

Yeah I kinda dived in head first when I was younger, with mixed results and experiences, but me and an ex did same room with a friend and her bf that were curious, kind of by accident at a hotel one night after a concert, and although she admitted that shes definitely not into the swap she was glad she did it just for the experience....I think it a great way to test the waters, her and her then bf are now married and apparently still talk about that night

i'd be pretty thrilled with same room sex - no swapping...

Find another couple that's also curious about group or swapping and have sex (with your partner) but in the same room at the same time with no plans of swapping or anything, that way you get to watch them and be watched by them.....after you and your partner can discuss it, if you both wished you could have touched/joined the other couple than maybe you're ready to move on to group sex, if either of you had hesitations than maybe you're not ready, either way there's really nothing to regret :)

That's actually a really great idea to test the waters and see if , as a couple you really could involve another.

I think it would be essential that everyone is relaxed , comfortable, confident and open minded sexually...

Going to a nudist resort is a great suggestion!

A friend just turned me onto Hedonism in Jamaica. Looks like a beautiful hotel to me and a wonderful place to gently push some (his) boundaries.

A friend just turned me onto Hedonism in Jamaica. Looks like a beautiful hotel to me and a wonderful place to gently push some (his) boundaries.

Great insight Liz , sounds like you have had some great experiences

How far do you want to push those boundaries??? Sounds like he has had it all his own way so far

Hedonism

Yeah I met a couple that went to hedonism before, I've never gone, but they basically said be prepared to be approached 40 times a day with very frank offers, lol....they were a very good looking couple, but yeah all the scenarios you can imagine in one resort!

Great insight Liz , sounds like you have had some great experiences

How far do you want to push those boundaries??? Sounds like he has had it all his own way so far

Well, not entirely. It was my idea to find another woman to have fun with because, like I said, I'm bi and he knew that when he married me. I suppressed those urges for years but since he was down for it, I went out and found us someone I knew we'd both like.

Ultimately, I'd like to stretch them pretty far I think. Like I said, I don't mind slurping up his happy stuff off another woman. But I really want to be "the wife of the party" someday. :devil:

Yeah I met a couple that went to hedonism before, I've never gone, but they basically said be prepared to be approached 40 times a day with very frank offers, lol....they were a very good looking couple, but yeah all the scenarios you can imagine in one resort!

Interesting. She told me people were pretty polite and respectful there. Hub's will probably attract more attention than me once our clothes come off for reasons previously stated. Frankly I think I look better with clothes on. As a tall, relatively flat-chested Latina I'm not the big boobed, blonde fantasy girl that most guys dream of and falling all over themselves for lol. Women, on the other hand, are probably going to line up for him.

Well, not entirely. It was my idea to find another woman to have fun with because, like I said, I'm bi and he knew that when he married me. I suppressed those urges for years but since he was down for it, I went out and found us someone I knew we'd both like.

Ultimately, I'd like to stretch them pretty far I think. Like I said, I don't mind slurping up his happy stuff off another woman. But I really want to be "the wife of the party" someday. :devil:

Interesting. She told me people were pretty polite and respectful there. Hub's will probably attract more attention than me once our clothes come off for reasons previously stated. Frankly I think I look better with clothes on. As a tall, relatively flat-chested Latina I'm not the big boobed, blonde fantasy girl that most guys dream of and falling all over themselves for lol. Women, on the other hand, are probably going to line up for him.

I bet there's as many guys out there that would love a tall, lean Latina as there are looking for the blonde Barbie ;)

I bet there's as many guys out there that would love a tall, lean Latina as there are looking for the blonde Barbie ;)

That's what a few guys on here try to tell me, but my experience is most guys will always go for the blonde first given the chance. But maybe that's just Vegas idk

Been many times. was a first class resort in it's day. a little run down now. everything and anything goes. make sure to stay on the nude side and visit the 100 person hot in the late afternoon. it's a good show.

Been many times. was a first class resort in it's day. a little run down now. everything and anything goes. make sure to stay on the nude side and visit the 100 person hot in the late afternoon. it's a good show.

I'm kind of liking the idea of staying next door at Sandals (which is apparently still nice) and then sneaking thru the fence :D

After 11+ years of marriage hub's and I are working towards group sex. So far, it's just been FFM which is great for me because I'm bi (hub's knows) but I do crave more and miss some of my wilder, younger days (some of which hub's knows about) when I was the only girl in the room, or it was just me and one other girl and we were heavily outnumbered.

I am increasingly attracted to the idea of finding other couples to swap partners with. Yes, I do get a little jealous watching hub's having fun with another woman, but I really enjoy the look in her eyes when she sees what she's going to be dealing with, and then watching/helping her take it (he's 6'4" and an ex-jock and definitely above average size wise) and I love, Love, LOVE cleaning her up after he's done with her.

(I usually don't get jealous until the next day, or the day after that. I'm an emotional roller coaster to begin with, so it's almost inevitable we'll get in a fight about what happened/how much he was enjoying it, but then he always calms me done, proves his love and devotion to me and makes everything all better. :heart:)

I'm still trying to talk him into sharing me with one or two other guys but that isn't going very well. He's very possessive and, honestly, probably more than just a little homophobic. We've had four FFM's in the past two years, three of which were amazing. We'll probably do a FFFM though and try to find another couple to swap/watch with before I have any chance of being the only girl in the room though.

It still counts as group sex though doesn't it? :D

Yes and honestly I think you just described my ideal life.
Not jealous at all......... ;)

Top of my bucket list is to be the third with a couple who want to add the zang of MFM to their already grand FM. What a woman can experience when it's two mouths, four hands, two boners for her ... . And the shared prowess between the men giving her that satisfaction. Yeah.

Ultimately, I'd like to stretch them pretty far I think. Like I said, I don't mind slurping up his happy stuff off another woman. But I really want to be "the wife of the party" someday. :

Very hot Liz, you sound like a unicorn wife...
So you happily let you man penetrate other women and you are pretty much ok with him making them cum.. The thought of my wife cleaning up my cum from another woman's body is very hot...

Seems like you'd really like to experience MFM, how far would you go, would you like to experiment with DP?

My wife said the only way I'll get to experience FMF is if I'm willing to get pegged while fucking her.. Personally a new fantasy would be to see one her hot friends fucking her with a strapon and visa versa..

I was bi when I met my husband and the first few years we limited our experiences to FMF. Later we expanded into MFM and into swinging. Not for everyone but works for us. We love it.

My wife and I are in a hotwife relationship. But I have no interest in being involved in a threesome with her. So our ideal situation would be a MFM with two other men.

Back