My Pic: Your 200 Words

Let's try this one, instead.

5972819224_755994d513_m.jpg

she doesn't do much for me. It ain't erotic enough, unlike the one I posted..there's a real story attached to that one...all I can think of is perving at her...but you go ahead...:D

not done with this one yet

tumblr_n4ynbaaOm01rb8tmvo1_400.gif

After whispering, “Remember you told me once that you’d love to watch me come on to another guy while you watched? So hot. Then we’d go fuck our brains out?” Lacey jumped out of her bus seat, flashing me her shapely arse and skimpy white panties.

She positioned herself in front of this guy, and, strap-hanging, leaned back to lightly brush his crotch with her backside. My cock twitched as I watched her smile back into this man’s face, and wink at me before she lifted her skirt, pulled her panties tight up into her cunt, to give him a look. The guy looked down, then round, saw only me. I nodded.

Lacey’s index finger drew a nail along the ridge of the guy’s bulging cock. Then she planted her arse crack to straddle his cock, and started humping him, grinding against his tool, side to side, up and down, gyrating all the while. He closed his eyes and moaned.

Suddenly, he indicated he had to get off soon. She whimpered, but then smiled again, and gave his cock a good squeeze. As he moved to the door, he looked back, at us, shaking his head in amazement and smiled.

200 wds

“Yes, yes, just like that… slow and easy, love. We want to make sure everyone sees you! I don’t want the good people walking by missing any part of this.”

His hand was wrapped around the back of her skirt, riding it up her to expose the two perfectly smooth, round globes. He marveled at how smooth her skin was, the joy of youth. Although her thong was still in place, she was so incredibly wet he saw her slick juices leave trails along the placket of his slacks.

With his hand on her skirt and the other hand wrapped around her thick black tresses, he had her balanced, barely keeping her from toppling forward. She whimpered and moaned uncontrollably now, and he watched her reflection in the window of the bullet train, her head pulled back, her eyes closed and her mouth gaping open.

“…slow, darling, I don’t want to come yet. I want you to blow me, wrap those pretty red lips of yours around my cock and suck me like the thickest, meatiest lollipop you’ve ever had!”

“Oh, professor …” she said, shuddering, “thank you so much for letting me make up that final exam I missed.”

200 words

Last edited by a moderator:

Mike couldn't help a groan-ish sigh at the feeling. Why was he doing this? Why was he allowing this to happen!?

"Sarah...*gasp*.. We ... can't."

"I know," she whispered. Her voice was tense. The clef of her lower cheeks faltered for the merest instant before she pressed harder against his growing erection through the front of his executive pants. “I’m sorry…I…oh .. god… I can’t stop myself.”

Her voice was full of sadness and desire, of regret and need. Mike felt a thrill of horror when he felt himself press into Sarah as well.

“Sarah… please… you’re Oscar’s wife! My best friend’s wife!” Those words felt like sand. His ego gibbered with mounting lust. How he needed her. How he wanted her!

She slicked herself harder against him, “And I love him.” Her voice husky, weighted by the conflict of what she wanted, the weight of her betrayal. “But I love you too, Michael and I am so tired… so tired of lying to myself.”

Last edited:
time for a new one?

tumblr_n7k1jgcE1j1t5eoq1o1_400.gif

I’d been sprawled on the couch watching television, when my wife came in the room, frowned and sighed at me acting like a couch potato and sat down beside me. She was wearing a very short figure hugging skirt, and her new shoes; black with silver ankle straps and red patterned heels. Her legs were wrapped in black stockings with striped tops.

She turned and moved away from me, to recline against the armrest, hiking her skirt up to expose her naked thighs and I ogled the moist slit of her cunt, suddenly losing interest in the TV. I could feel my hard-on building in my pants as I watched her suck her finger and wipe it around her now-engorged clit, slipping it inside as she began to use the heel on my erect cock.

At that point, I too, lay back, looking down my bare chest at the way she was manipulating my prick through my pants. I squirmed and bit and licked my lips as she continued to tease my shaft, but it felt wonderful to be stimulated in this way, loving the touch of her heel as it stroked my leg, always returning to make me harder.

200 wds

Last edited:
tumblr_nb8whdyb7j1qjqxmoo1_500.gif

Anyone else want to have a try?

It had been a long time since they’d last met. She had been grieving the loss of her father in a car accident. He had been six months into a yearlong assignment overseas.

Now she was feeling a lot better, and so he sent her the airfare, hoping to meet during the upcoming weeklong national festival holiday.

And so, here they were, together again, longing to tear the clothes off each other and romp in the huge hotel bed.

With her groin pressed against his prick, tenting the front of his jeans, he used his fingers like a blade and drove them, through the material, into the crack of her arse, brushing her cunt lips, and as he ploughed deeply into her, he knew exactly how soaked she would be, and how ready she would be for the anticipated entry to her horny cunt of his big hard cock. He knew how much she wanted his cock; just as she was sure he wanted her.

Continuing up, he grabbed her soft rounded arse, and gave it such a strong squeeze, she yelped a little, but graduated quickly into a purr of delight. She bit his neck in ecstasy.

about 200.

Some Really Good Hugging

It was at this party that a friend of mine was throwing that I saw this hot brunette walk into the room and figured that she might not want to even be seen with me.

But that was before everybody gathered around to wish my friend's brother a happy birthday and I laid my hand on her butt by accident.

And just as I was about to explain myself, she grabbed me by the shirt and said, "You must be a fucker... in need of some really good hugging!", before she pulled me into the bedroom and stripped off her clothes in front of me.

Of course, that made me get naked and start fucking her pussy with my rod.

But that was before the other party guests came into the room because they wanted me to perform a toast and caught us banging the living shit out of each other.

And when I heard this one guy yell at the top of his lungs, "HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME, YOU SKANKY BITCH?!", I realized that I was in such deep shit with her husband and there was no way for me to get out of that mess.

No story there for me I'm afraid...pics posted here need to be more than just eye candy, to get the creative juices flowing.

1.0x0.jpg

Okay, People.

Let's see you folks try this one on for size.

The apartment pool party was winding down. I was mellowed by the beers I had sipped that evening, content on enjoying the scenery and not making a move on any one of the attractive attendees. But the young lady in a white bikini had other plans for me.

“I’ve noticed you sitting on the sidelines tonight; are you a Boy Scout or something?” she asked as she ran her fingers through the hair behind her head.

“I was a Boy Scout several years ago,” I replied, “but I got kicked out when they found me in the Girl Scout cabins at summer camp.”

She studied me with narrow eyes and slightly parted lips as if my response had taken her aback. “Well, if you were once a Boy Scout, maybe you could help me with these knots on my swim suit?”

“Sure,” I replied, “Would you like me to tie them or untie them?”

The smirk on her face showed me that she was enjoying our playful banter, but her next move demonstrated that playtime was over. She moved close, put her arms around my neck, and spoke slowly in a hushed tone. “I will leave that up to you.”

Ooops

Another Friday night, another time Tiffany was tipsy from too much clubbing. Her mind was blurry and she could barely stand. She teetered toward her apartment. Bracing herself on the doorknob, she was pleasantly surprised to find it unlocked.

Inside, her eyes couldn't focus and thought, 'I've got to drink less, I barely recognize the place.' She snapped off the light to keep from waking her roommate, Todd.

She made it to her bedroom and collapsed gratefully on the bed.

Later, she stirred dreaming someone was massaging her breasts. She moaned with pleasure and reached to stroke her tits. Tiffany was surprised to find a hand squeezing her boob. Still dizzy, she laid silently in the dark and enjoyed the attention. While she had fantasied about it, she and Todd had never hooked up.

She decided to go with it and reached for his cock. It was large and hard, and soon they were furiously fucking.

"Todd, that was great."

"It was, but I'm not Todd."

"Who...why are you in my room!?"

"You're in my room. You live next door. I'm new and have been meaning to introduce myself. This is the best Welcome Wagon ever!"

Last edited:
The apartment pool party was winding down. I was mellowed by the beers I had sipped that evening, content on enjoying the scenery and not making a move on any one of the attractive attendees. But the young lady in a white bikini had other plans for me.

“I’ve noticed you sitting on the sidelines tonight; are you a Boy Scout or something?” she asked as she ran her fingers through the hair behind her head.

“I was a Boy Scout several years ago,” I replied, “but I got kicked out when they found me in the Girl Scout cabins at summer camp.”

She studied me with narrow eyes and slightly parted lips as if my response had taken her aback. “Well, if you were once a Boy Scout, maybe you could help me with these knots on my swim suit?”

“Sure,” I replied, “Would you like me to tie them or untie them?”

The smirk on her face showed me that she was enjoying our playful banter, but her next move demonstrated that playtime was over. She moved close, put her arms around my neck, and spoke slowly in a hushed tone. “I will leave that up to you.”

Great story, but I don't see how it described the pic. The point of this thread, I think, is to post a pic that actually tries to tell a story, then have someone write that story in 200 words.

Great story, but I don't see how it described the pic. The point of this thread, I think, is to post a pic that actually tries to tell a story, then have someone write that story in 200 words.

I dare not get into a posting joust with a Literotica Guru...

You yourself wrote "No story there for me I'm afraid...pics posted here need to be more than just eye candy, to get the creative juices flowing." Maybe I took that as a challenge?

I studied the pic and noticed the pool in the background, the evening setting, the knots that tied the bathing suit, the hands behind her head, the half-opened eyes and slightly contoured mouth. Those aspects I weaved into the story...

Thanks for the critique, by the way. I do not profess to be good, just trying to be better. And feedback i s always good.

You wrote:

I dare not get into a posting joust with a Literotica Guru...

I say there's nothing wrong with a 'posting joust' as long it stays civil and based on good argument.

You quoted me:
You yourself wrote "No story there for me I'm afraid...pics posted here need to be more than just eye candy, to get the creative juices flowing."

In hindsight I'd have to agree it's a challenge to get a story out of the minimal visual detail given in the picture.

For that I applaud your effort,based on your keen observations.

I studied the pic and noticed the pool in the background, the evening setting, the knots that tied the bathing suit, the hands behind her head, the half-opened eyes and slightly contoured mouth. Those aspects I weaved into the story...

Yes, yes, I had overlooked those aspects.

I guess I was looking more for the obvious story a pic might be telling.

In fact, were I to write a story I might weave in the magazine name..hinting at the fact the photographer managed to have the photo of his gorgeous model published. And what might have happened during the photo shoot.

Mind if I post one that hopefully will stimulate a few 200 word efforts??

189_FUD_LEA_hq%20awesome%20fucking.gif

Sitting in the office I needed a break. Walking down the street I wandered past the new bondage club and wondered what it might be like. Thirty minutes later, mouth gagged and bound, my hair was pulled back as my tormentor pushed his cock inside me and fucked me relentlessly until I felt the need to cum.

Then, being a master of sexual torture, he eased his cock out of my sopping pussy, pulling back on my hair again, making sure I knew who was in charge. My squealing indicated how much I needed him to push his cock back inside me, and thankfully, he did so.

This time, as he jerked my head back, his cock pushed so far inside me that I felt him touch my cervix, and the orgasm swelled inside me.

I gave no thought to my husband, rather, my only thought was sexual release, which I craved.

I closed my eyes as he pumped and pumped inside me, then, jerking back on my blonde hair, he allowed me release, and the most mind-blowing, intense, orgasm took hold of my entire body as I was wracked with pleasure and ecstacy.......

There you are! It took a little searching..which thread was it on? I knew I had it favorited, so I eventually found it.

I liked your short description, which ought to assist any writers doing their 200 words on it.

Pink mesh dress. It's a little see-through so I need to wear skin coloured panties and bra.....

Mar24%20032.jpg

I COULD easily write 200 words on it, (and might. later) but I am waiting on tenterhooks, eager to see what YOU have to say about your sexy fucking pic!!

1.0x0.jpg

I promised myself I'd write this:

When I spotted her walking through the square, I knew that I'd found the perfect model for my photoshoot. I quickly managed to talk her into a deal that not only would pay her a generous fee, but that she could keep the bikini as well.

We went to the house of a friend with a pool, in the late afternoon, to make the most of the good natural light then.

She emerged from the changeroom, wearing the white bikini with bow-tie sides that I’d bought for the shoot, strutting her stuff, swinging her tits, swaying her hips - in stilettos - along the pool side as she approached me, her eyes smouldering; me and my camera...which, with amazing presence of mind, I quickly aimed and focused at her.

To tell you the truth, I'd considered my job done; I had the image I'd been looking for, although I'd probably kick myself later if I ended it. So, I kept her posing, just for me. As time progressed, her poses became raunchier, making my cock throb. And the fantasies I was having, lingering on her face or body for long seconds before shooting.

But that would take another 200 words.

200 wds

Last edited:
Excellent.

By the way, my comment "I dare not get into a posting joust" was about my limited experience as compared to you. I was afraid I was going to have a knife at a gun fight.

There you are! It took a little searching..which thread was it on? I knew I had it favorited, so I eventually found it.

I liked your short description, which ought to assist any writers doing their 200 words on it.

Pink mesh dress. It's a little see-through so I need to wear skin coloured panties and bra.....

Mar24%20032.jpg

I COULD easily write 200 words on it, (and might. later) but I am waiting on tenterhooks, eager to see what YOU have to say about your sexy fucking pic!!

“Honey, are you almost ready to go?”

“Can you hear me in there?”

“I know this is not your idea of a wonderful evening. Dinner with the Finkelsteins can be a bit tedious, but they did invite us to the gala, and I paid for the tickets. I know it is not your favorite venue; well, it is your least favorite venue. But it is a charity event, and it is for a good cause. Who knows, we might meet some interesting people while we are there.”

“Are you ready? I am coming in.”

“Wow, you look absolutely fabulous. If not for this event, I would ravage your body right now. But we would never get out the door. And a quickie would be an injustice to how good you look. It will take all night to affirm how good you look in that dress.”

“On second thought, why don’t we just stay home tonight? I already paid for the tickets, and I am sure we can find something to eat in the refrigerator, or order out. And right now, my hunger is not in my stomach. I would rather eat you.”

“Wait. You planned this all along, didn’t you?”

“Honey, are you almost ready to go?”

“Can you hear me in there?”

“I know this is not your idea of a wonderful evening. Dinner with the Finkelsteins can be a bit tedious, but they did invite us to the gala, and I paid for the tickets. I know it is not your favorite venue; well, it is your least favorite venue. But it is a charity event, and it is for a good cause. Who knows, we might meet some interesting people while we are there.”

“Are you ready? I am coming in.”

“Wow, you look absolutely fabulous. If not for this event, I would ravage your body right now. But we would never get out the door. And a quickie would be an injustice to how good you look. It will take all night to affirm how good you look in that dress.”

“On second thought, why don’t we just stay home tonight? I already paid for the tickets, and I am sure we can find something to eat in the refrigerator, or order out. And right now, my hunger is not in my stomach. I would rather eat you.”

“Wait. You planned this all along, didn’t you?”

LOL....you know me well, but hey - I definitely would not have just stayed at home when I could go out and tease a stack of men!!! I'm about to post my own 200 words which are the true story of this photo!!

Mar24%20032.jpg

Hi Michael,

OK, so here goes - 200 words detailing the truth about this dress and the photo:

Our close friends were far more sexually adventurous than we were, and they invited us to the infamous Saints and Sinners Ball in Melbourne. They told us to dress sexy, and so, I did. My hubby walked in and found me standing in front of the mirror like this, and took this photo. I decided not to wear any underwear at all, as it is clear from the photo that anything can be seen. I had to actually lift up the dress and then shave off the small tuft of pubic hair that I always like to leave as it was also clearly visible and I wanted the totally clean look.

The ball was amazing and the dress was a hit. Many men and a few women played with me in various ways and I felt really sexy walking and dancing all night in this dress.

I have work it again since, and twice now I have worn it out to regular places just with a small thong panty underneath and the reactions are always.......interesting.

Back