New Zealand Fuck Buddies sign in

had my first thing today was like huh who does what huh hmm ahh just stop

hi all

A scot living in wellington. Loving life here in NZ

Welcome to our little corner of Lit :)

Almost crashed at my first attempt. I should know better seeing as they were the rules I learned with!

I think we just get in certain habits when driving.

had my first thing today was like huh who does what huh hmm ahh just stop

I am just going whenever I feel like it. Seems like no one has any idea here anyhow.

left gives way to right gives way to right gives way to left

Much easier remembering that if you would die then you stop and if you passenger would die then you can go :) pfft left and right, silly rules.

Hope everyone is surviving the car chaos unscathed!

I have been talking to friends who are truck drivers and apparently its like a Monty Python skit at intersections at the moment.

I don't actually drive...

Thats just odd.....If I don't drive I go insane.

Jeepers...

It's April already - the years flying by - and I'm no closer to realising my New Year's resolution of marrying the Big Save Furniture girl...

i so amm. thats when you drink - drive and text and speed - soo easy for us men

hey ya :) evening - yeah there are a few from chch.. ahem :p
not i but i'll let them introducethemselves -why dont you tell us about you :)

I am not from Christchurch, but I visited for the first time in years recently - it's changed from how I remember it! ;)

I have been in Christchurch for a few months now. I have travelled around the world and unfortunately it is difficult to meet people around!

So, I signed for NZ fuck buddies forum! LOL

I have been in Christchurch for a few months now. I have travelled around the world and unfortunately it is difficult to meet people around!

So, I signed for NZ fuck buddies forum! LOL

no place is better.... if you want a total perv lol

Although why you would move here...

Could be that indomitable Christchurch spirit ;)

PS .. you are allowed to have your story links on your profile ... that appears for every post. Easier than searching ....:D

Back