~Texas Cantina~

I hope it's a large water heater with LOTS of hot water!

tumblr_mbpsxke2Db1rsoaq9o1_500.jpg

tumblr_maot4kI9mG1rh6j9eo1_500.jpg

A thought ...

As I come to the point of no return I open my eyes and see you standing in front of me, smiling and watching me intently. My eyes move down your body as I see you have your hard cock in your hand, slowly stroking it. As my eyes move back up your body they come in contact with yours and a slow grin emerges from your lips. The look of lust in your eyes as your hand begins to move faster, up and down your cock. A low growl coming from deep inside you can be heard, and lets me know you are on the verge of releasing your seed. A moan escapes my lips as I know its time for me to release ...

It has been one long ass day.

I just need one of these days a few minutes to unwind.

http://t1.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRhiFhJdEBZI1q6XBWWO-vkSGXLolmfHzJcubaemX7CYivMuCAcHw

As I come to the point of no return I open my eyes and see you standing in front of me, smiling and watching me intently. My eyes move down your body as I see you have your hard cock in your hand, slowly stroking it. As my eyes move back up your body they come in contact with yours and a slow grin emerges from your lips. The look of lust in your eyes as your hand begins to move faster, up and down your cock. A low growl coming from deep inside you can be heard, and lets me know you are on the verge of releasing your seed. A moan escapes my lips as I know its time for me to release ...

Ms Texas,

Wow! I love that. I so want to act that out :D

Sweet Ms T. This is my first visit to your cantina this month.
What's on the menu? Any "specials"?

Save me a place at the bar.... I am going to need a drink after work today. Ugh.

No peeking!!!

Get back to work ...

:D

Ah.... Just a little taste, please? The boss is already gone for the day... And I found out I have to go look at houses with te parents aftw work. I will need that before AND after an evening with them.

Back