Off Topic Thread

I'm not trying to start anything but I have a quick question. If you have such a problem with the way things are done why don't you stop posting stories on this site? There are other story sites you can post to and they may not be as bad at this one is as far as you think it is. All you are doing is wasting your breath. You should just stop complaining how things are done and just go to another site if you are so unhappy here and feel that you are being treated so badly. I'm just saying. Have a great day and good luck with your stories and contest.

Huh, that's odd, Kiwi91. When I did an author search on you, there were no stories attached to your name. That's strange isn't it? I find it odd that someone out of the clear blue would happen to wander by the Survivor contest thread, someone who hasn't written any stories, and someone who is bothered that I am so very unhappy writing here to make a personal comment without trying to start any trouble. Wow!

Thank you for your concern Kiwi91. I have a bridge for sale and some swamp land, I mean, oceanfront property you may be interested in buying. Contact me with your interest and I'll let you know where to send the cash.

Have a wonderful day.

Oops, my error, Kiwi91. I just found you. You've written 6 stories and 2 poems. Now I know why you're so bothered by me being unhappy. You're hoping that I leave so that you'll move up a spot on the Survivor contest. Is that it? You're trying to get rid of me?

Well, I'm staying. I'm here for the long haul.

Just having some fun with you Kiwi91. Maybe next time, so that you don't start trouble, you should keep your comments to yourself.

Thank you so very much for your concern.

One I'm not trying to start nothing with you I just asked a question. And yes am new at writing stories, and im not experienced like youbut iI'm just here for fun that it all. I don't know what your problem.is with everyone but I'm not trying to start anything and I was just reading threw the threads on here and saw that you had so many issues with your stories being posted and you feel like your bring treated unfairly. I'm so sorry I bothered asking. I'm usually a nice person till you piss me off and frankly I have done nothing to you for you to lash out like that on me. And for the record no I'm not trying to get you to leave so I can move up in the contest. As a matter of fact I don't even.know where I am placed. I don't keep track of that. And for the record I have been reading your stories and i think you are a damn good writer. And I really hope you do good in this contest and the rest of your stores. I'm sorry id you think I had some other motive by asking my question but it was just curiosity.

Now if your done trying to start stuff. Seriously good luck with all you do and have a good day.

One I'm not trying to start nothing with you I just asked a question. And yes am new at writing stories, and im not experienced like youbut iI'm just here for fun that it all. I don't know what your problem.is with everyone but I'm not trying to start anything and I was just reading threw the threads on here and saw that you had so many issues with your stories being posted and you feel like your bring treated unfairly. I'm so sorry I bothered asking. I'm usually a nice person till you piss me off and frankly I have done nothing to you for you to lash out like that on me. And for the record no I'm not trying to get you to leave so I can move up in the contest. As a matter of fact I don't even.know where I am placed. I don't keep track of that. And for the record I have been reading your stories and i think you are a damn good writer. And I really hope you do good in this contest and the rest of your stores. I'm sorry id you think I had some other motive by asking my question but it was just curiosity.

Now if your done trying to start stuff. Seriously good luck with all you do and have a good day.

(lol)

Calm down and take a breath. I really don't give a shit about what you think of me.

I write stories. That's what I do.

I don't know why but the powers here have chosen to punish me by not posting my stories with the other stories that post in the morning. Instead, they post my stories hours later after I PM Laurel. I'm just stating a fact, that's all.

I've never been allowed to win a monthly or theme contest even though many of my stories were better than the winning stories. Why? Beats the shit out of me. How do I know I'm not allowed to win? Because my stories are not scanned in the way that the stories of other writers are. Literotica doesn't remove the bashing 1 votes from my stories in the way that they routinely remove the bashing 1 votes from other authors.

Just as there are favorite authors here, there are those authors who are not only favored by punished and I'm one of them. I seriously believe the reason why I'm so punished is because I write too many stories.

No matter. It doesn't matter to me. I was just posting how I feel here on this thread, that's all. In the future, if my complaining bothers you, put me on ignore. Trust me, I won't take that personally. Matter of fact, I'd prefer you ignore me in the way that I'll be ignoring you. How's that?

Now for someone who wasn't looking to start trouble, you stirred up a whole pot of shit. Maybe instead of posting a comment, you should write a story.

When I first started writing here, I'd never dare write to one of the established and experienced writers. I held them too much in awe, which made me question what your real agenda is.

I've been told by some people that you've been picking your feet in Poughkeepsie. Now, personally, I don't know if you pick your feet in Poughkeepsie, but if you do pick your feet in Poughkeepsie, I'd never shake your hand.

In closing, "May a camel never shit on your head. It makes quite a mess."

By the way Kiwi91, I really don't care if you do pick your feet in Poughkeepsie, just as it's none of my business if you pick your feet in Poughkeepsie, it's none of your business that I complain how they post my stories at the bottom of the new story list.

I guess I'll be another with no stories(here anyway) who has drifted by and read this litany of poor you.

If what you says is true it appears you are getting somewhat of the shaft, but my question to you is why keep writing here? There are other erotica sites.

If your answer is pride as in "I won't give them what they want and leave" well you're giving them that anyway by creating a thread and harping on it. If its personal then you are doing just what they want.

Just saying.

You listen to me and listen to me now, I have not disrespected you on here at all and you damn well ain't going to disrespect me. All o did was ask you a question and you are being a t total bitch. And if what I say gets me kicked off of here fine. But let me tell you something. I was trying to fucking complement you and say your stories were good. As to why you are complaining about being treated unfair and shit if you feel so damn horrible about it you should just not post here. But seriously I don't care if you been here 10 years or 2 weeks if I habe something to say I will fucking say it ans of you don't like it fuck you and anyone else who has a problem. And your right what I do an do not do is none of your god damn business just like what you do is none of mine. I just asked you question and your being a cunt about it. So screw you lady and grow up your how old and your acting like a child. Seriously I'm so done with you and your stupid bull shit

You listen to me and listen to me now, I have not disrespected you on here at all and you damn well ain't going to disrespect me. All o did was ask you a question and you are being a t total bitch. And if what I say gets me kicked off of here fine. But let me tell you something. I was trying to fucking complement you and say your stories were good. As to why you are complaining about being treated unfair and shit if you feel so damn horrible about it you should just not post here. But seriously I don't care if you been here 10 years or 2 weeks if I habe something to say I will fucking say it ans of you don't like it fuck you and anyone else who has a problem. And your right what I do an do not do is none of your god damn business just like what you do is none of mine. I just asked you question and your being a cunt about it. So screw you lady and grow up your how old and your acting like a child. Seriously I'm so done with you and your stupid bull shit

My apologies Kiwi91. I was wrong to inadvertently tell everyone that you pick your feet in Poughkeepsie. I thought everyone knew.

I guess I was too late with warning you about the camel too. Seemingly by your above post filled with grammatical errors and typos you must be exceedingly angry that the camel has already shit on your head. I apologize for not warning you earlier.

I shouldn't have to tell you this but I think now that I should. When it's lightning out Kiwi91, don't stand under a tree. Go inside the house. Okay? That tinfoil hat you insist on wearing is not going to protect you.

By the way, pardon for intruding but did you take your medication today? You seem to be unduly angry over everything.

Maybe this site is too stressful for you. Maybe you should write children's books.

Oh...nice meeting you.

Rots of ruck in making headway in this, Kiwi91. But you should know that this is just the latest of alts of a male poster, Freddy (he made the mistake of putting a real cover of one of his only books--one pulled back when the publisher got tired of dealing with him--on his profile for a while) who started posting here in 2007. Under all of his various alts, he's remained the same in this litany of "I'm the best and getting shafted" and in doing a rag on anyone trying to reason with him. It's just the way he's going to be and has been for seven years.

The bottom line is that he did, indeed get ganged up on in rating zapping years ago--because a group of posters got tired of him being just like he's been on this thread. Another bottom line is that he's complained about his treatment in the survivor's contest and done everything he could to win for years--including some cheating and lots of testing the boundaries. And has, in fact, done well in the contests (although you'd wouldn't know it from the balance of bragging against complaining he's done). He's made a nonsurvivor out of at least one contest moderator who couldn't take his whining and ranting anymore and very probably will be the reason the contest is closed down altogether.

His take on where his stories are now appearing on the new list is quite amusing. First, as others have posted, all of us submitting regularly to Literotica experience the timing issues between notifications of posting and actual posting. There, his treatment is no different than what anyone else experiences.

But in terms of where his stories place, it's just good business sense for the editor to lift what she thinks are the better stories of the day to the top of the list--and I, for one, hope she's doing that. It just makes good sense. And, beyond that, If she's pushing Freddy's stories to the bottom of the list as some sort of signal to him that she, and about everyone else--is tired of his "me, me, meing" incessantly, I say, "You go, girl." :D

He can't be so dense as not to understand why he'd be chocked down the list--if that's what's happening. And all bows to Laurel if that's what she's doing. It's her site and he's a detriment to her business.

I guess I'll be another with no stories(here anyway) who has drifted by and read this litany of poor you.

If what you says is true it appears you are getting somewhat of the shaft, but my question to you is why keep writing here? There are other erotica sites.

If your answer is pride as in "I won't give them what they want and leave" well you're giving them that anyway by creating a thread and harping on it. If its personal then you are doing just what they want.

Just saying.

Pride? No, not pride. No writer that I know writes for pride. You'd have to think out of the box for the reason why I write here and I'm not about to tell you that. I don't write here for the red H's, for the prize money, or to make friends. Mostly I write because I must but even more than that. There is a more meaningful reason why I write her.

By the way, one of my the names that I wrote under is WmForrester. Did you ever see the movie Finding Forrester? Good movie. I love movies. I'm quite the movie buff. Sean Connery starred in that movie. They could have copied my character as his. In essence, I am him. I am Finding Forrester.

My screenwriting professor had us fill out a paper of all the movies we watched. He wrote all the screenplays but for four of Moonlighting with Bruce Willis and Cybil Shepherd back in the 80's. There were 500 movies on the page. I didn't think that I had seen 100 of them. Yet, surprisingly, I was the only one in the class to have checked off every single movie. No one was more surprised than me.

Yet, I'm no screenwriter. I didn't want to give up my work to the interpretation of a director or actor. I wanted to write everything not just dialogue with fade in and fade out starting and stopping me. In the way of the late, great, Dr. Robert Parker (no relation), I'm a novelist. He was one of my creative writing professors before he struck it big in writing Spencer for Hire with the late Robert Urich and Blue Bloods with Tom Selleck. Boy, if ever you wanted to meet an angry writer, he was him. Refusing to divorce his wife, they lived on separate floors in the same townhouse in Cambridge Massachusetts. Yet, I loved how he wrote dialogue.

This is the best site on the Internet for erotica and I am very thankful of it and respectful of it. I am always polite to Laurel. Yet, fortunately for me and others, as you can determine from the forum boards, Laurel believes in the freedom of speech and I do too, especially when it comes to me being attacked personally.

I don't bother anyone but when someone rattles my cage, I bite. I mind my own business. I just write stories. Thank you for your post.

Don't even bother, Freddy. I took my anti-Freddy venom serum years ago. You have no effect on me whatsoever anymore.

Rots of ruck in making headway in this, Kiwi91. But you should know that this is just the latest of alts of a male poster, Freddy (he made the mistake of putting a real cover of one of his only books--one pulled back when the publisher got tired of dealing with him--on his profile for a while) who started posting here in 2007. Under all of his various alts, he's remained the same in this litany of "I'm the best and getting shafted" and in doing a rag on anyone trying to reason with him. It's just the way he's going to be and has been for seven years.

The bottom line is that he did, indeed get ganged up on in rating zapping years ago--because a group of posters got tired of him being just like he's been on this thread. Another bottom line is that he's complained about his treatment in the survivor's contest and done everything he could to win for years--including some cheating and lots of testing the boundaries. And has, in fact, done well in the contests (although you'd wouldn't know it from the balance of bragging against complaining he's done). He's made a nonsurvivor out of at least one contest moderator who couldn't take his whining and ranting anymore and very probably will be the reason the contest is closed down altogether.

His take on where his stories are now appearing on the new list is quite amusing. First, as others have posted, all of us submitting regularly to Literotica experience the timing issues between notifications of posting and actual posting. There, his treatment is no different than what anyone else experiences.

But in terms of where his stories place, it's just good business sense for the editor to lift what she thinks are the better stories of the day to the top of the list--and I, for one, hope she's doing that. It just makes good sense. And, beyond that, If she's pushing Freddy's stories to the bottom of the list as some sort of signal to him that she, and about everyone else--is tired of his "me, me, meing" incessantly, I say, "You go, girl." :D

He can't be so dense as not to understand why he'd be chocked down the list--if that's what's happening. And all bows to Laurel if that's what she's doing. It's her site and he's a detriment to her business.

I knew if I shook enough bushes, you'd fall out of one with your pants down Todd. How's the gay book writing going these days? Making any money.

Let's check some of your facts, shall we? I've never put a real cover on any of my books. Moreover, I no longer write e-Books because there is no money in writing for publishers that go unchecked and unaudited and who can report any income you earned that they want. Good luck to you with that.

I earn much more money writing all that I write now without scribbling out e-Books, thank you very much.

This is how all of the trouble starts and you know it Todd. You forum board rats seemingly get bored posting tens of thousands of comments 24/7 and you find it entertaining to pull my tail. Go ahead and pull. I know some things about you. Your mother told me before she died, God bless her soul. She was a wonderful woman but you broke her heart. She wanted grandchildren but you were too busy fucking men in the ass. Whatever? That's your choice. I'm just telling you how she felt and what she told me.

It doesn't matter where Laurel puts my stories or when she decides to post my stories. Who cares? So long as she continues posting them is all that matters.

I'll put my stories up against any writer on the site. By the way, with all the contests you've entered and with all the Green E's you've mysteriously won, how could you've never won a contest? I find that interesting. Surely, you're writing is good enough or perhaps you are more the editor than the writer. We all know editors can't write. Right?

Thank you for stopping by the Off-Topic thread but as I told Dark, being that you are not a Survivor contestant and have never been a Survivor contestant, please refrain from posting here.

As far as Laurel posting the better stories at the top of the list, Todd, we'd just have to read the stories that appear on the top of the list against my stories to disprove your point.

Bye Todd

Last edited:
Don't even bother, Freddy. I took my anti-Freddy venom serum years ago. You have no effect on me whatsoever anymore.

Then...I'd have to ask? Why did you even bother posting here, other than to fan the flames (no pun intended) to start trouble?

Do I bother you? No. Do I follow your posts to make a sissy comment in the way that you do with me? No. I mind my own business. I just write stories.

You know Todd, for someone who claims that he's not gay but bi-sexual, more than 90% of the stories that appear on your page are...in the gay category? Perhaps you should reassess your bi-sexuality. I'd tell your wife that you're gay but you don't have a wife, do you...odd Todd.

Not bothering to read them, but I assume Freddy's retorts give other posters more of a feel for Freddy and his world. ;)

Obviously it does or this thread wouldn't be here.

When and where my stories are posted is out of my control. What's in my control is having the ability to complain about that. If you don't want to read my complaints, please put me on ignore.

Kiwi91 who didn't want to start trouble needs to learn the lunatics who reside here and I'm not one of them. I don't bother anyone. I mind my own business. I just write stories.

Yet, when attacked, I'll fight back. I've had 7 years of these whackos ganging up on me because they can never get the better of me.

Let me tell you something about Todd, the Pilot. First of all, he doesn't like women and doesn't like the fact I'm a woman.

He's never been a pilot, even though he claims he flew SR71's. He never did. Don't ask don't tell wasn't in place then. They didn't make gay men pilots in the Air Force when 72-years-old odd Todd thinks that he piloted planes.

He said that he was a model, a movie star, a diplomat, a spy, a Bible school teacher, a war hero, a singer, a Broadway performer. Only, when asked for his credits, he never came forward to prove any of his claims.

Yet, he's the first one to call everyone else a liar. The truth is he lived with his mother and his cats, until his mother died recently. His entire life is summed up on these forum boards. Just look at the number of his posts, tens of thousands of them. He doesn't have the time to do anything else, other than to write stupid comments on the forum boards 24/7.

What do I do with my time? I write stories. I have a life.

I'll write it again. I don't bother anyone. I mind my own business but I won't allow anyone to kick me in the ass.

You know what I don't give a rats ass if people know I am bisexual. Hell ill tell everyone here. I love females I eat their pussies i suck on tits and im not scared to say it. I love females and males. I am married and have 3 kids as well. Although none of this is your damn business. If you can write about a son raping his mother wat is so damn wrong about two people of the same sex having sex?

Secondly, I didn't post on your shit to attack you I posted on here to ask you a question. And you attacked me. But guess what bitch I bite back. I'm not one of these people who you are going to talk shit about ans not say something. That's not my style. And yes you have seriously pissed me off when you put my sexual preferences in this and it has nothing to do with this. Neither does home boys (hope you don't mind me calling you that.) Sexual ref have anything to do with you bitching and moaning and crying about when and where your shit gets put. And yes that is exactly what you are doing.

And as a matter of fact bitch no I have not taken my meds today I have not taken them in over 9 fucking years. And I'm not going to take them. But that too is none of your damn business.

You seriously need to learn when someone is trying to be nice to you and when someone is attacking. I'm bipolar and even I know the difference.

Good job to you. Go sit on your high horse and continue to be a bitch. And you will continue to be treated like shit. Just saying.

You know what I don't give a rats ass if people know I am bisexual. Hell ill tell everyone here. I love females I eat their pussies i suck on tits and im not scared to say it. I love females and males. I am married and have 3 kids as well. Although none of this is your damn business. If you can write about a son raping his mother wat is so damn wrong about two people of the same sex having sex?

Secondly, I didn't post on your shit to attack you I posted on here to ask you a question. And you attacked me. But guess what bitch I bite back. I'm not one of these people who you are going to talk shit about ans not say something. That's not my style. And yes you have seriously pissed me off when you put my sexual preferences in this and it has nothing to do with this. Neither does home boys (hope you don't mind me calling you that.) Sexual ref have anything to do with you bitching and moaning and crying about when and where your shit gets put. And yes that is exactly what you are doing.

And as a matter of fact bitch no I have not taken my meds today I have not taken them in over 9 fucking years. And I'm not going to take them. But that too is none of your damn business.

You seriously need to learn when someone is trying to be nice to you and when someone is attacking. I'm bipolar and even I know the difference.

Good job to you. Go sit on your high horse and continue to be a bitch. And you will continue to be treated like shit. Just saying.

Wow! Boy I hit the mail on the head with meds, huh?

Only, I wasn't talking about you being a bi-sexual, I was talking about the Pilot not embracing his sexuality. He still hides in the closet.

I really don't care if you're straight, gay, or bi-sexual. That's none of my business. All of this started because you were unable to mind your business.

I've been writing long enough here to know when I'm being abused and I am. Yet, that's okay because story placement and story timeliness is not my big picture. I'm here for other reasons. I have bigger fish to fry than to waste my time with the likes of you PeeWee91, sorry, Kiwi91.

I can see that you just don't get it, Kiwi91 . . . besides the part of being told that this is an alt of Freddy, a male. You're not going to get any satisfaction here.

Todd, you can't believe everything you read. Now that I'm writing under my real name, I no longer hide in the closet while pretending to be a man to write my stories.

Embrace your gaydom Todd. Step out of your closet to march in the gay parade.

Listen, there is no such thing as being a bi-sexual. If you suck a cock and/or take a cock up the ass, you're gay. Let's not split hairs about being bi-sexual. I've never known a bi-sexual man to turn down a cock for a pussy.

I'm sorry you were such a disappointment to your mother, Todd. I'm sorry that you're an angry, old man with no life other than to post idiotic notes on a forum board. I'm so sorry for you.

That's our Freddy. Anything but the topic at hand. *Poof* there goes another bunch of fantasy flak up in the air. Anyone who was around in the BOSTONFICTIONWRITER years has no question that this is Freddy. This has got to be the most distinctive voice on the same pathetic issues going on this Web site over the last decade.

Last edited:
What the fuck does it matter wither he is bi gay or straight. That is none of your fucking business. Seriously woman what the fuck is wrong with you. And all I did was ask you a fucking question and you fucking attacked Mr well guess what you ain't the only bitch around here who will bite. And yes you did. And you know what i don't care if people know I'm bi. A man can be bi too. Is he fucking you? I think not so what foes it matter who he fucks. You don't lay in his bed.

Seriously are you off your meds. If your not taking any may I suggest you see a doctor because honey your fucking nuts. I know I'm crazy and I know I'm a bitch and ill be the first one to tell you that but damn lady you got me beat. You need some serious help.

Yes your stories are good. They are damn good but you just think everyone is out to get you and they are not. I won't attacking you I asked you a question. Lord forgive me for desturbing queen bitch here who is clearly off her rocker.

Hokay. This thread has moved over into performance art, I think. :eek:

creating an alt to bump their thread then arguing with the alt.:confused:

Odd to see that in the authors boards. From what I've seen that's a Playground general Board type of game.

Back