Mom/Son Incest Novella Feedback

JayPierce95

Really Experienced
I have written a few stories on here (all incest but I prefer mom/son). I was sick for three days and wrote what I hope is my best piece. I haven't edited it extensively yet as it is 35,000 words but it is a quick read. The very beginning is a little niche so I am hoping people can tell me if it adds or takes away from the rest of the story. I would be thankful if anyone would let me email it to them for review. If you like mom/son incest and/or slutty moms then you should like this (I hope!).

The Story Feedback is for asking feedback on short snippets or on stories that have already been submitted on Literotica.

If you're looking for a beta-reader/editor, you can request in the Editor's Forum

I really only need to see how the first page reads. Like if it's palatable for a general audience. I don't need editing.

That's still where you ask for help on stories not yet posted at Literotica.

Providing the 'niche' isn't non consensual paste it into a private message and I'll read it and tell you what I think.

Mum /son

The incest / the thought of helping mum , her helping me. My Mum don't get much from my Dad, I started a story last but week , a little confused how to proceed .

The incest / the thought of helping mum , her helping me. My Mum don't get much from my Dad, I started a story last but week , a little confused how to proceed .

I'm guessing you need the "authors hangout" forum Paula if it's an idea you've got for a story. Or even "story ideas", although I was told that is more for readers requests.

Sounds like an excellent story.

thankyou , I will find my way in time , but most things are a state of Mind .

Back