"How To Get That Promotion You Want" (Closed)

OregonWriter14

Really Experienced
Joined
Jul 21, 2014
Posts
148
(Closed)

(Be aware that the link below identified as "Melanie Kirkpatrick" is an erotic gif.)

Robert Palmer looked up from the legal documents he was editing on his laptop to find one of the Firm's interns waiting patiently in the open doorway for his signal that it was okay to enter. He had a what one of the other Junior Partners at Yarbrough & Yarbrough jokingly called a variable open door policy toward the interns under his care, meaning that they were welcome to come see him at any time of the day, so long as they weren't going to bother him with their personal or professional bull shit.

Robert wanted to see this intern, though. He always wanted to see this intern. She was a beautiful young woman, with long, curly dark red hair and lightly freckled skin. She wore a skin-tight, strapless, mid-thigh length dress that emphasized the curves of her shapely body, from her firm, B-cup breasts to her hour glass torso to her long, athletic legs which were made to look even more inviting to being parted by the four inch stilettos at the ends of them.

Robert's ogle of her as she waited was conspicuous but not unusual. He often ogled this particular intern, and she'd caught him staring at her hungrily enough times to surely know that he wanted a deeper relationship with her than Supervisor-Supervisee.

Robert had never made a pass at her, though, not in the entire two years of her employment at Y&Y. It wasn't because she wasn't his type, obviously: he got hard every time she passed by or entered his office for a conference. And it wasn't because Robert didn't mix business with pleasure either. It was widely suspected that he'd fucked his way into a Partnership, just as it was widely rumored that he was currently fucking one of the married Senior Partners, too.

No, Robert had never hit on this particular intern because he suspected that she was batting for the home team. As he stared at her in the doorway, he wondered about whether batting implied a bat, and therefore meant the phrase was only appropriately applied to a male homosexual. He only had a moment to consider the thought, though, as he quickly began imagining this redheaded beauty's body thoroughly entwined in ecstasy with a second and equally sexy female form.

Robert had no solid proof as to the intern's sexual preference for other women, though simply thinking about it made him want to sneak off to the body of hand lotion in his office's private bathroom. He'd never seen her do anything of an intimate or sexual nature with anyone at the office, male or female: not a kiss or a hug or a telling touch.

But on a few occasions, he'd seen her eyes take a long, slow walk over the shapely forms of some of the Firm's female partners. Of course, for all he knew, she'd been admiring the typically expensive and limited edition clothing they were wearing, not the well maintained bodies that were hidden beneath them.

Robert lifted a hand, waggled a finger to urge her inside, then -- as she stepped forward -- said, "Close the door behind you."

She hesitated, but did as he asked. It was unusual for Robert Palmer to have a closed door meeting with a junior member of the Firm. Despite the rumors -- and sometimes facts -- of his intimate involvements with Y&Y staff who were senior to him, he had always been very careful to avoid sexual harassment issues by never having one-on-ones behind closed doors with junior employees.

Today, new ground was going to be broken, figuratively. And Robert wouldn't be using a figurative shovel to do it: he'd be using an atomic bomb.

"You are aware that an Associate's position has opened in the Criminal Cases Division," he began, gesturing her to the chair opposite his huge, neatly organized desk.

"Yes, sir," she said simply. The interns at Y&Y learned early on that the best way to deal with Mister Palmer was to be short and sweet in their responses to his inquiries and directions.

"And you are aware..." he continued, closing the laptop between them that was blocking his view of her shapely breasts, "that I and I alone will be making the decision as to which of the interns fills the position."

"Yes, sir," she repeated.

"And you are aware that your chances of landing this newly opened position is low, what with your level of experience at Y&Y ... with the brevity of your time here, I mean ... two years, yes?"

She nodded.

He hesitated for a moment before continuing, "And, of course ... with that other thing..."

He saw in her reaction that she'd likely been expecting him to bring up that incident. It had still been very early in her employment at Y&Y when she publically embarrassed Melanie Kirkpatrick, then a Junior Partner but now a Senior Partner and Robert's supervisor in the CCD.

Melanie had had the power to fire the younger woman that day so long ago but hadn't. Melanie could be a calculating bitch when she wanted -- which was most of the time -- and after some careful consideration that day, she'd decided to keep the relatively new intern on for one reason and one reason only: to have another body at Y&Y to torture. And Melanie had! Anytime the mood had hit her, she'd brought hell down upon the girl.

After many of those incidents, Robert had expected the intern to walk, to simply abandon the pain that was so often inflicted upon her by the spiteful boss. But the young woman toughed it out. Robert couldn't know whether it was because she was the type who followed the adage When the going gets tough, the tough get going; or because of the well known fact that a well skilled, well performing intern at Y&Y who reached an Associate Position had a far better than chance than interns at other Firms of going very, very far in life.

Which was the reason for Robert's next comment to the young woman.

"I'm going to blunt with you. I'm going to be blunt ... and I'm going to be very forward..." For just a moment, Robert's gaze dropped conspicuously from her attractive face to her other attractive features before he looked back up and continued. "And I'm going to be very inappropriate, too ... but only because I think that the ... small sacrifice that I am going to ask of you will set you on a career path that, currently, you could never hope to achieve, either here at Y&Y or elsewhere, where you would, of course, have to start all over without a recommendation from me."

Robert knew that if this young woman ever left the Firm and applied for an Intern or Associate position elsewhere, the interviewer at the new company would come to Melanie for a recommendation. And Melanie would never let a woman who'd embarrassed her escape her reach to excel elsewhere.

And Robert knew that the intern likely knew this as well. Without doing something extreme to regain control of her life, this young woman might as well apply for an Assistant Manager's position at the local McDonald's franchise.

"As long as Melanie Kirkpatrick is a Senior Partner at Y&Y, you have no future here," Robert put it plainly. "And since you would need her reference to get a similar position with another firm ... well, you're kind of fucked aren't you?"

Robert never used profanity in the work place, so to hear him use it in this setting had to stress upon the intern just how important this moment was.

"Of course, as Supervisor of the Intern Program, I can fix that," he continued,.

He stood and moved slowly around to sit on the edge of his desk nearer her. Robert ignored the fact that the groin of his tailored slacks -- even with the tight fitting sports briefs to contain him -- was pressed noticeably outward by the raging hard-on he'd begun sporting the moment he'd seen her in the doorway.

"I need you to come to my apartment this evening at nine sharp," he said, setting a business card out before her, face down, with his address hand written in dark ink. He ogled her form once more, adding as he gestured toward her dress, "I like this. Wear it ... and those heels ... and nothing more."

He stood, hesitated -- his tent of a crotch just two feet from her face -- then turned to return to his chair, finishing, "Nine sharp. That'll be all."

Robert lifted the lid of his laptop and returned to his editing without again looking to the young beauty, who hesitated herself -- likely full of all kinds of thoughts and words she wished to speak -- before standing and exiting the office.

Once she was gone, Robert looked to the desk top near where she'd been sitting and smiled. The business card was gone.



At 9:02, the bell to Robert's Manhattan apartment rang. He opened the door, smiled to the intern -- dressed, it seemed, as he'd requested -- then turned away without a word and headed into the townhouse. He listened to her heels as she followed, first across the tile floor of the first apartment, then upon the hard wood steps of the spiral staircase as he ascended and she followed without question.

At the top of the stairs, Robert finally turned to face her. Her expression was of obvious reluctance. Straight, gay, or otherwise, he could see in her face that if she ever had had any thoughts of having sex with the Internship Supervisor, her fantasies hadn't followed such a path as this.

"Speak when you are spoken to," he whispered, lifting a finger to his lips. He turned, pushed open the double doors, and strode into the room announcing with a slight touch of humor, "Honey, I'm home."

He moved forward to stand over one side of the bed as he pointed a finger toward a chair sitting against the far wall and gestured the intern to it with a waggling finger.

In between them, naked on the king sized bed except for a blind fold and pair of stylish heels -- as well as the restraints holding her in place -- was Melanie Kirkpatrick.

"Let me go, Bobby," she pleaded softly. "This isn't fun anymore."

Robert looked down upon the Senior Partner with a devilish smirk. "Oh, but Melanie, I'm having the time of my life."

That wasn't quite true, of course. They'd had much more fun than this in the past. They'd begun fucking and sucking one another within weeks of his joining the firm as an intern eight years earlier, despite her status as wife of the District's Congressman. They'd had some incredible times together, some of which Robert had recorded and played for her later to ensure that she offered his name for partnership in a timely fashion. She had.

Robert glanced at the restraints holding her in place. A two foot long chain attached at the center of the headboard led to a choker around her neck; and a second chain half as long ran behind her back to the felt lined, leather cuffs wrapped around her wrists. The bindings were just enough to keep her in place but not enough to hurt her or cause any serious discomfort.

"You fucker," Melanie growled softly, writhing about, testing the restraints at her wrists. "You said you were going to please me like I'd never been pleased before. I've been tied up, fucker. This is nothing new."

"Oh, but Melanie," he purred, backing away to sit in a deep, plush chair. "The new is about to begin."

And with that, Robert looked to the intern, smiled politely, and made a gesture toward the naked, writhing woman as if he was one of Barker's Beauties on The Price Is Right, giving a winning contestant the go ahead to enjoy the new car they'd just won.
 
Last edited:
Amanda McElroy had been an intern at Y&Y for two years now. In the first few months things had gone quite well, she was on the fast track and then it happened. She crossed paths with that Melamine Kirkpatrick. Things changed at that point for Amanda, things were awful. Any little issue was blamed on her. She had tried for another internship only to have it harpooned. Even an internship on the other coast, when she arrived for the interview, she was told upon discovery of a previous issue with an employer it would be a simple waste to continue.

Maybe she should have quit, yet she loved the work, with the exception of the bitch Melanie.

She was surprised when Robert Palmer asked her to his office, even more so when the door closed behind her. Still she thought little of it, maybe this was her chance. Amanda had noticed his looks in the past, still to her around here it was harmless.

(Closed)

(Be aware that the link below identified as "Melanie Kirkpatrick" is an erotic gif.)

"Close the door behind you."

Oh ... she paused looking at him to verify what he had said and then softly closed the door. Is there something I could do for you Mr. Palmer. Her voice showing her nervousness.

"You are aware that an Associate's position has opened in the Criminal Cases Division,"

"Yes sir " Amanda responded. She was well aware of the opening, yet had grown weary of applying as she was well aware of her limited opportunities, since that fateful thing.

"And you are aware... that I and I alone will be making the decision as to which of the interns fills the position."

"Yes, sir," she repeated as she wondered if this would finally be her chance. Her dilliigent work was paying off.

"And you are aware that your chances of landing this newly opened position is low, what with your level of experience at Y&Y ... with the brevity of your time here, I mean ... two years, yes?"

She nodded. "Of Course sir. I would be quite thankful and appreciative of any opportunity here at Y&Y

"And, of course ... with that other thing..."

Amanda was a bit unsure how to react. She in her mind had expected it, yet had hoped if only for a moment it was not a factor for this opening. She hid her anger the best she could. It was so wrong that thing, not on her part, but Melamine had done this to her.

To some extent at the time she was thankful she had not been fired, yet it was clear in a short time, why she had been kept around. Amanda had become a pawn in her games.

"I'm going to blunt with you. I'm going to be blunt ... and I'm going to be very forward..." For just a moment, Robert's gaze dropped conspicuously from her attractive face to her other attractive features before he looked back up and continued. "And I'm going to be very inappropriate, too ... but only because I think that the ... small sacrifice that I am going to ask of you will set you on a career path that, currently, you could never hope to achieve, either here at Y&Y or elsewhere, where you would, of course, have to start all over without a recommendation from me."

She contemplated his words. The words were true, her options limited, both at Y&Y and elsewhere. But what was he asking for a small sacrifice. Was he asking Amanda to sleep with him. She had seen other interns rise quickly when playing the game, yet she had always avoided the games. Hardwork was how you succeed, was how she grew up and what she was taught. Office games and politics was new for her. Two years ago she was naive, yet maybe it was time to play the game.

"As long as Melanie Kirkpatrick is a Senior Partner at Y&Y, you have no future here," Robert put it plainly. "And since you would need her reference to get a similar position with another firm ... well, you're kind of fucked aren't you?"

The cuss word surprised her. Maybe he was about to get rid of Melanie, could this be true she wondered. Ummm ... Yes sir ... I would agree with that statement.

"Of course, as Supervisor of the Intern Program, I can fix that,"

Amanda thought to herself, then why hadn't he fixed the unfair treatment by that bitch Melmainie.

"I need you to come to my apartment this evening at nine sharp," he said, setting a business card out before her, face down, with his address hand written in dark ink. He ogled her form once more, adding as he gestured toward her dress, "I like this. Wear it ... and those heels ... and nothing more."

Her heart jumped, what was he asking her to do. OMG he wanted to fuck her she thought, she should have been outraged, but she knew that would get her nowhere. She stared at the card ... then picked it up and nodded her head. To succeed she had to play the game. She looked at him, his cock clearly hard at the possibility.

I had arrived nearly an hour ago, stopping at the bar down on the corner for a few martini's before I knocked on the door. I was nervous, I was about to fuck my boss I thought. I had not had sex since college. The door opened and she entered, her heels echoing, the tight dress putting her on display for him to watch as he guided her up the stairs.

"Speak when you are spoken to," he whispered, lifting a finger to his lips. He turned, pushed open the double doors, and strode into the room announcing with a slight touch of humor, "Honey, I'm home."

Yes sir Amanda whispered softly. Then to her surprise he yelled out he was home. She knew he was not married, who was it then.

He motioned to the empty chair along the bed, from the door, she could see the womans sexy heels and little else, without looking she found the chair and sat, looking directly at him, slightly seeing the woman was naked. Then she looked again, this woman had a fantastic body. OMG its her .. its ... its... Melamine. What was happening ... what did Robert want of her.

Upon closer examination, she was teathered to the bed at her neck, her arms bound behind her.

"Let me go, Bobby," she pleaded softly. "This isn't fun anymore."

Robert looked down upon the Senior Partner with a devilish smirk. "Oh, but Melanie, I'm having the time of my life."


Amanda giggled softly to herself, as Melamine, the bitchy boss laid helpless on the bed. She looked to Robert wondering what he wanted from her.

...

Amanda saw the look from Robert, she was petrified and could not move. A nervous smile came from her lips as if she understood what he was asking of her. She then looked at Melamine, her body firm and sexy. Amanda had been with a few grils in college, though thought it was a phase.

Her hand pointed to herself as if to ask if he was refferring to her. What did he really want, he looked, his eyes leading her to the bed. Maybe it was a vengeful thought, maybe it was her desire to make her pay. Amanda wanted to play the game. She eased from her chair, stinding now at the side of the bed, staring at the vulnerable bitch.
 
Robert had always been pretty good at judging people and making presumptions about what they would and would not do to get ahead, to save their butts, to make a buck, or to do any of a number of other things important to their lives and future.

He'd been pretty sure that presenting Amanda with this opportunity would end up with the young woman handling her boss -- their boss -- in some fashion, whether as an act of self gratification, an act of revenge, or a combination of the two.

But the initial hesitation and obvious nervousness Amanda was presenting as she stared at Melanie writhing on the bed began to worry Robert. She looked as if she was about ready to flee. That would be very disappointing to Robert, of course, not just for being robbed of one of the most erotic events of his life but also for having to explain the sound of a woman's heels sprinting across the hard wood hallway outside the bedroom.

"Bobby," Melanie pleaded again. "Bobby, baby, c'mon. I'm not enjoying this anymore. Where did you go?"

"To answer the door, Mel," he said.

"For that long?" she complained. After he'd undressed her and bound her to the bed, Robert had simply stood, dressed, and silently walked out of the room. He'd left her wondering -- and for a time screaming at the top of her lungs -- about what was coming.

That had been at 8:15. Melanie hadn't gone reluctantly silent until 8:40, and Amanda, of course, hadn't arrived until 9pm.

"C'mon ... let's do this, baby," Melanie pleaded, continuing to struggle against the bindings and neck chain. "Do me. Then let me do you."

"You remember Amanda McElroy," Robert asked suddenly.

Melanie's writhing slowed until she was simply laying there, her jaws clenched. "Why would you fucking bring her up at a time like--"

"I'm giving her the open Associates Position in CCD," he cut in.

There was a long silence, during which Robert saw a noticeable reddening of Melanie's face. She jerked against the shackles at her wrist, then growled, "Over my fucking dead body, you fuck!"

Robert didn't say anymore. He only looked to Amanda, still nervously shifting about in her chair. He didn't know whether inciting Melanie's wrath was the reason for it -- or whether the young woman had already made up her mind to act before he angered Melanie --- but she slowly rose and moved toward the bed.

Robert knew that the next minutes -- possibly, and hopefully, hours -- were going to be some of the most interesting of his sexually active life.
 
As Melanie spoke it was clear she had no idea what Robert was doing, nor that I was present. I the woman that that bitch bound to the bed took pleasure in making my life miserable.

I stared at her, her body was enticing, she was quite seductive. The view rekindled desires I had had when i was younger, a sexual desire, that I had put off, it was not me I had told myself many times. Yet the woman before me rekindled the thoughts and desires.

More so was the opportunity before me. Robert was more twisted than even Melanie. Why was he presenting my tormentor before me like this, as he sat seeming to enjoy the tension in my eyes.

Still I stood moving slose to her, my skimpy dress, hardly covering my own desirable body.

I looked to him as if for approval, though his look was unchanged, I moved closer, I wanted to make her pay, but not as simply as tormenting her, but worse. My devlish desires grew, I wanted to make her my bitch, i wanted to show her a pleasure only a woman like myself could give her. I wanted to sexually torment her.
 
As Amanda rose, Robert knew it could very well have been to depart this madness. But, to his delight, she didn't. She moved closer to the bed and hovered over her nemesis. Her gaze moved up and down Melanie's wonderfully maintained body, and as it did, Robert knew she was in.

"Melanie, do you remember that fantasy you once told me about?" he asked.

His tone professional sounding, not seductive or suggestive like the words he was speaking might have warranted. It was the lawyer in him, not the lover, or even the man.

She laughed, asking, "Which one, asshole?"

"The one about being made love to by someone whose face you never got to see," he answered. He looked to Amanda and gestured her to the bed. As Amanda mounted the bed from the right side, Robert's voice continued from the left, "That one."

The expression on Melanie's face as she finally realized there were more than just the two of them in the room was a combination or shock and horror. "Bobby...? Bobby! Oh, Bobby, who's here?"

Amanda made eye contact with Robert, and -- presuming she was wondering whether or not she was supposed to answer -- he reminded her of what he'd said about speaking when spoken to, by him, of course -- by lifting a finger to his lips.

"Bobby! Who i-- who is that?" Melanie went on, her voice cracking a bit from panic. "Please, Bobby, don't do this. It was just a fantasy."

But Robert nodded Amanda forward, as his cock -- which had been up and down for hours now -- reached full hardness and, unbeknownst to him now, would remain that way for the duration of their evening.
 
Melanie looked to Robert and remained quite. She looked him up and down as if asking for instruction. From his words she knew he wanted to see her make love to Amanda and Amanda was never to know who she was.

Scanning Robert, his excitement was clear by the bulge in his tight pants. She stared for a moment before rising her eyes to meet his with a sly smile.

She looked at Melamine, her delightful body was going to be Amanda's playground. That bitch Melanie would be her toy. She eased to the bed, wondering just how soon Melanie would figure out her lover this evening was not Robert, not even a man, but a woman.

Hovering over her now she leaned close enough to take in her female scent. It was so easy to see Melanies desire, yet Amanda knew it would be too easy to get her off quickly. She wanted her to beg.

Playing with Melanie

Amanda slid her soft hand to Melanie's side, slowly up to caress her breast, first tenderly, then a bit more firm. Suddenly her hard nipple slid between her fingers, and Amanda pinched and twisted her nipple hard, to let her know who was in control. Then slid down kissing her passionately.
 
Melanie tensed at the feel of the unknown stranger's hand upon her bare flesh. She pleaded, "Don't. Don't! Please ... Bobby, please don't let him do this."

It hadn't yet occurred to Melanie that Robert's partner in crime was a woman, which meant that even after his comments about giving Amanda the position in CCD, she had no idea that it was the intern she despised who was now caressing her body.

She'd been so hot with passion earlier in the evening, and being tied and blindfolded had made her even more so. Robert's disappearance for so long had frustrated, then disappointed, then angered her. The roller coaster of emotions she'd experienced for the last couple of hours -- and was still experiencing even now -- was blinding her to the obvious.

And now, with her heart pounding anxiously, she found herself torn: she didn't like not knowing who was touching her, who was caressing a hand up and down her torso, from just shy of her clit all the way over her firm breast; and yet the feel of the hand was causing her nipples to swell to the point of pain and cause her pussy to suddenly wet itself in anticipation.

This was so wrong, feeling so eager to be touched by a man for whom she had no face--

And then...!

She felt the nails!

The person caressing her body -- the person whose fingers just glanced over her clit, sending a shot of excitement through her -- groped one of her firm breasts roughly, scraping long, sharp nails over her sensitive skin.

"Fuck!" Melanie exclaimed. When she repeated the word again and begged further, there was terror in her voice. "Fuck! Bobby! Please ... please tell me this isn't that bitch. Oh, god ... Bobby ... don't let her do this to me..."

Robert didn't respond to Melanie's concerns, instead only looking to Amanda who glanced up at him and nodding his go ahead.
 
"That bitch!" The words only increased Amanda's desire to torture Melanie. She was the office bitch everyone knew that, yet in Melanie's eyes all the women at the office were bitches and if a man was not in a position to help her she had little interest in him.

Still Amanada contained her own anger, her desire, to slap her accross the face and confess that yes it was that bitch , her most despised bitch had to be contained.

Instead of confessing, she kissed the enemy. With a sultry tongue teasing kiss, yet before the kiss grew overly passionate, she stopped, her moist lips moving to her breast, pausing to suck her nipple, before clamping softly with her teeth. Her hand moving slowly to her thigh parting her legs.

To her surprise, Melanie's legs parted willingly as if she desired this, maybe it was more of a result of being deprived. Either way, it was easy for Amanda to sense her desire.

Amanda looked to Robert, and nudged her own breasts free from her dress, this was more for his satisfaction, than either her own or the bitch's.

Amanda always knew Melanie was a bitch, yet know this bitch was hers. She continued to tease, not yet willing to give her what she wanted. For that she would have to beg.
 
Robert was a man of many experiences: he had bound and blindfolded a woman for sex; he had watched two women make love to one another; and he had had a threesome with two other women. But never before had he enjoyed all three of these pursuits on the same night, and it was causing his cock to throb with anxiety at becoming part of the action.

And yet, he forced himself to remain in that chair against the wall, just feet away from the as-of-yet most erotic event of his sexual existence. This was a fantasy most -- if not all -- men wished to fulfill, and he was going to sit her and enjoy every second of it, right to the end -- what ever the end might be -- even if he exploded inside his hand sewn boxers and custom tailored suit.



Melanie felt the woman on the bed moving about and realized from the mattress's movement that she was moving upwards, toward the head of the bed. She turned to face the bitch, still wondering but not certain whether or not it was Amanda McElroy.

Melanie simply couldn't believe that that intern would have the balls, figuratively speaking, to do something like this. Amanda simply didn't have it in her. Did she? The little red headed bitch had embarrassed her in front of an important client -- and potential lover, Melanie had been thinking -- as well as in front of several of the women of the office pool. She'd made a powerful enemy that day, Amanda had.

Melanie had been determined to ruin the girl's life, but soon found that Amanda's determination to stick it out -- hoping that bygones would become bygones -- created an opportunity to terrorize an underling, for weeks, months, maybe -- as it turned out -- years to come.

So just the small, tiny, itty bitty inkling that the woman who was touching her now, caressing her skin, pinching her nipple, and brushing over her clit might be Amanda McElroy simply infuriated Melanie. Not just because the intern would no longer be the little kickable puppy that she needed to make herself feel good on those dark days when things weren't going her way; but because Amanda had the upper hand at this moment -- and no woman had had the upper hand over Melanie Kirkpatrick since she'd learned that her quick wit, mean temper, and early blooming curves were making her who she was today.

So, it shocked even Melanie when she felt the woman's lips press to her own and -- instead of turning away with angry words or even spitting or biting at the bitch -- she pursed her lips instead and enjoyed the soft, erotic moment. The woman parted her lips a bit and teased Melanie with her tongue, but just as Melanie was about to part her own lips and reciprocate, the woman' delicious mouth was gone.

She nearly begged her to come back but caught herself. He body was burning up with lust that she'd only begun to recognize now as that wonderful mouth moved to her nipples...

CRAP I DIDNT REALIZE HOW LATE IT WAS...

I WILL COME BACK AND FINISH THIS THIS AFTERNOON...

I'M GOING TO BE LATE TO WORK.
 
Amanda looked to Robert as she teased Melanie. She knew it was her turn to be involved in the game of office erotica. It was more an act of realization as she knew this was how things worked, yet had never played the game, her naive delusion of hard work, she almost laughed at herself. And now this moment fell into her hands. She came thinking she would let Robert screw her and she would get the promotion, yet this was so much better a chance to turn the tables on the bitch Melanie, to have something to hold over her, the idea only increased her desire to torment the bitch.

Her kiss wandered to Amanda's ear. She was going to whisper, yet paused, allowing her hat breath to tease her. She was going to ask her "who's the bitch now".

Her kisses lingered, brom her breasts to her inner thigh. It was clear how much the frigid bitch wanted to be fucked, and Amanda knew the more she tormented her the more she would want it. Her hand moved down, as Amanda looked at Robert, Melanies legs fell willingly apart. Staring at Robert she licked her lips and silently mouthed the words "MAKE THE BITCH BEG"
 
Back
Top