Extra Large (open to female(s))

shizzz

That one guy
Ooc: looking for someone to play a female role (sister, friend, cheerleader, teacher) to help him with his size issue.

Lance was a wiry, but rather well cut, senior in high school. He was one of the quieter kids who hated all things athletic. All his life he had seen other kids ridiculed for big ears or big eyes or big..... Well anything. And as long as Lance kept his boxers on nobody would see his big cock. His thick footling monstrosity....his shame

It was partially this shame that had kept him as such an introvert. He was always afraid if he dates, a girl might find out and run off screaming. Something he could never stomach.

So the youth let his blond hair hang over his emerald eyes as he skulked through the hallways of his high school wishing he was normal.

This one needs to be put out of it misery. So I don't even disguise myself. I step out in front of the tall geek in all of my troll glory. I smile, and shove a grenade in his mouth. It goes off... Blah blah blah. Brains everywhere.

THE END

Back