Try This & Report Back

Fenugreeek - Who Knew

The newly released and "approved" FEMALE VIAGRA means NO WINE - ever and the distinct possibility you'll pass out and maybe DIE from hypotension ... all for perhaps ONE extra orgasm per month.

Doesn't look like there's a very long line-up for that shit.

Now some new research shows rather massive and sustained level of arousal and satisfaction from taking moderate does of FENGREEK. TEA sounds like the best method although I would be conducting serious experiments to see if intestinal absorption (evil grin) worked even better.

I wood also love to see some research on a combination between FENUGREEEK consumption AND the TECHNIQUE. If FENUGREEEK maximizes, optimizes and normalizes all the hormones associated with feeling good, arousal AND satisfaction, the combination with the physical ability that the TECHNIQUE provides in producing as many G-Gamsms as she can take should make for a pretty satisfying love life.


http://www.care2.com/greenliving/proven-natural-remedy-boosts-female-sex-drive.html

and FYI - here is the study URL

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25914334
 
Last edited:
Interesting. Fenugreek is also used to help increase breast milk production in lactating women.
 
INSTANT O's" - who knew.

""While the study was scientific and well conducted, it was rather small and conclusive evidence that is well accepted by the larger scientific community will have to wait for a larger more comprehensive study.""

Doesn't sound like there will be any lack of volunteers for this very scientific study. Long live the research!! All we need now is a 1,000 year old LAVA FIELD!

The article seems a tad ambiguous. Not sure if she ingests it or sits on it during a full moon ...

http://boreburn.com/how-to-trigger-female-orgasm-instantly-with-this-mushroom
 
Interesting

There's a guy on FaceBook who is SELLING a technique based on INFO and STORIES on LITEROTICA.

I don't begrudge anybody for trying to make a buck and AGREE that LIT provides plenty of food for anyone's imagination. I also like the idea of SHARING. Variety is the spice of LIFE AND LOVE so any time people are sharing ideas, techniques, fantasies, obsessions, perversions ... whatever floats your boat. As long it is fully or even somewhat mutually agreed upon then .... have at'er.

The dude think HIS technique is worth: Total Value GFAS + Bonuses $3,282.00

Butt because he likes YOU for today - he'll charge you only :

You Pay Today:$67.00 (https://www.girlfriendactivationsystem.com/order/start.php)

WOW. Quite the DISCOUNT!! Or you could go back to page one here and read what I and ALL the other contributors have SHARED their ideas and techniques.

Thanks again to ALL the posters in this thread and especially whoever runs/owns the LIT site. AWESOME doesn't cum close!!!
 
The internet has made it so easy to package and market recycled ideas. He's a pretty vague about what his system is all about, but I suppose he'd be giving away the store if he went into any detail. Scanning through his feedback it's interesting to see comments about it helping in job interviews. Anyway, that's a heck of a discount ;-)

I remember back in high school finding an old book about the G spot and how to massage it. It was very similar to this thread, and I wondered if it was BS. I didn't have a chance to try it until I was almost 30, and had fun figuring it out :) I'm glad that you put it in a thread. Having people add their experiences is priceless (and pervy fun to read :).
 
just reporting back

Several pages back I made a vow that I would not give up on working my wife's gspot. After three or four years of experimenting our sex life has become mind blowing. Too all of you who may not experience it at first NEVER give up but be patient with her and enjoy the ride!
THANK-YOU MR-G!
 
Y/welcome Stuby3. I'm so glad it's working for you.

A friend sent me this video (below) and asked if it was close. I watched the whole thing and I kept thinking, "DO IT!! DOOO IIIITTT!!" .... but she didn't. The thumb was there but ALL the orgasm producing stimulation was clitoral and the thumb only provided a light pincer movement so the clit could be pressured properly.

I found the video incredibly frustrating because it lasts 20 minutes +/- and in that time with the proper application of her THUMB that clip could have ended on her 15th or 20th G-Gasms and I can guarantee you that her best orgasmic reaction would NOT be a 4 or 5 second moan and a bit of a bum shudder as she came. With the PROPER use of the technique each G-Gasm would remind you of a tiger shark thrashing on the back deck of a boat and she'd be talking in tongues as she tried to catch her breath.

This was ANOTHER nice example of clitoral VS G-Gasms. Clitoral = nice/great but often a LOT of work, only one or two at a time, over-sensitivity issues and the stimulation has to be JUST RIGHT. Whereas G-Gasms, once that puppy is fired up = a massive G-gasm every minute or so until the cows come home ... then a gentle tongue lashing as she falls asleep and expect a very very very grateful and enthusiastic pay back after she's slept for a few hours.

http://xhamster.com/movies/1933672/...8ebedcfa127b21619:xhamsterhq.com:567f5cad:e10

LONG LIVE THE RESEARCH!!
 
Last edited:
G , G & G's

In my limited experience, once a woman knows "THAT" feeling and her partner knows where to push/poke/rub she can start G-Gasming in under two minutes from a cold start.

The article describes the G-Gasm as "elusive." It CAN be and with many couples it takes more or many more than their first attempt to get to that point.

One thing they don't discuss - as most don't - is the ability to keep her G-Gasming as long as her partner continues the effective G stimulation. Multiple, multiple, multiple bone crunching G's are possible. Many women who give themselves G-Gasms can only manage one or two because it is so physically draining but a partner can keep her cuming for hours!! Many posters in this thread alone describe a hundred G-Gasms or more in one (multi-hour) session. Whatever your stamina allows seems to be the limit.

It is a wonderful addition to all the other things we do to make her feel incredible and IMHO it is one of THE best ways ... ever!!


Why are G-spot Orgasms so Difficult?

http://www.sexinfo101.com/difficult_to_gspot.shtml
 
For me it happens solo

When I've edged for hours and hours, and decide that I finally am going to let myself cum. I'm frantic to cum, but I'm so numb that it's almost impossible. If I just keep pushing myself, when I finally cum, I usually squirt enough to soak the bed.
 
So how does one achieve this when flying solo?!

Basically the SAME WAY. The problem is stamina. Most of these G-GASMS are so powerful and exhausting that, alone, you may achieve one, two or maybe three G-Gasms but will then not have the stamina to keep going. With a partner they can keep you going almost indefinitely or at least as long as you can stay conscious.


" When I've edged for hours and hours, and decide that I finally am going to let myself cum. I'm frantic to cum, but I'm so numb that it's almost impossible. If I just keep pushing myself, when I finally cum, I usually squirt enough to soak the bed. ""

Are you referring to your clit or your G-Spot? I think it makes a huge difference.

The best way IMHO to reduce the amount of ejaculation is to bring her to a G-Gasm as soon as she can get there and then keep her cuming. When this happens the SKEENED GLANDS tend NOT to fill up. If you tease and keeep her from achieving G--Gasm then the Skeene glands fill and wait for the right moment and some women can extinguish small forest fires with what they squirt.
 
More "research"

This time it sounds like they interviewed a Neanderthal woman. Here's some news. They ALL tend to GRUNT a lot when you do this right.

http://www.sciencemag.org/news/2016/08/new-theory-suggests-female-orgasms-are-evolutionary-leftover

And no. I couldn't help myself .. just waiting for the obligatory " So … WHAT are your QUALIFICATIONS??" :D

*
*
*

Discussion below suggests that the "root" of the clitoris runs the length of the vagina and IS, in fact, also the G(and A)-Spot. That may be but in that way nerves in the big toe are also "trunked" with many other pathways that can relax or stimulate other pathways. IF the clit was in fact just the end of that trunk which emerges (for whatever reason) as the clitoris then shouldn't the stimulatory response be the same. Should not the trunk be AS sensitive after orgasm as the clit becomes? Why do women describe the O's from G and A Spots as completely different from clitoral O's??
I think the G (and A) Spots are internal triggers to assist in child birth - stimulating production of endorphins and tissue elasticizers. The one big difference between the two is the necessary gentle stimulation of the the clit and the relative pounding on the G-Spot needed to cause orgasm(s). The GOOD NEWS is these spots are also tied directly into the ORGASM centre in the brain and not only can be stimulated to orgasm but due to the origins of their functionality can be stimulated TO orgasm over and over and over again.
There is a great discussion with testimonials (as opposed to LAB results, autopsies and sterile clinical observations) from WOMEN here: http://forum.literotica.com/sh...
 
Wondering

I saw a vid with doggy done with the man reversed.
Would this allow cock to rub the proper point?
 
Damn

Another "definitive" study that suggests we're all nuts. It's JUST THE CLIT. And here I thought I was on to something. ALL the women who cum MASSIVELY from G-Spot stimulation are delusional according to the latest Italian sex research.


""Vaginal Orgasms And The G-Spot Under Fire, As Research Finds Clitoris Acts Alone In Pleasure"" ... :mad:


http://www.medicaldaily.com/vaginal...rch-finds-clitoris-acts-alone-pleasure-306573
 
HUH? Still wondering ...

Really quite unbelievable that so many are STILL unsure, STILL questioning if this "thingie" exists at all.

http://www.medicaldaily.com/vaginal...rch-finds-clitoris-acts-alone-pleasure-306573

""Advice for couples in the review include touching your partner even after male ejaculation to help women achieve orgasm.""

HUH?? What a concept. Ya thiiiink?
******************************

""But in 2012, a group of scientists from Israel raised doubt that the G-spot was a distinct entity in the anterior wall of the vagina. After reviewing all of the studies exploring the G-spot, they concluded that a precise “spot” that unlocks women’s sexual ecstasy does not exist. And this led to the search for other spots.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/life...leasure-is-beyond-the-g-spot/article25039144/

"Rather than searching for a single spot that elicits sexual pleasure and orgasm, women should be encouraged to explore a variety of locations elsewhere on the body that might evoke sexual sensations.""

Behind her left EAR perhaps.

************************

Vwery clever. These researchers say it should be called the G-ZONE because ...
well ... because, OK.

http://www.besthealthmag.ca/best-you/girlfriends-guide/is-the-g-spot-real/

**************************

In the SAD REALITY of SEX RESEARCH even the sites that acknowledge the possibility that this G-SPOT might really exist and reluctantly, it seems, admit that in SOME women the proper stimulation MAY - occasionally - result in A orgasm NONE of them suggest the REAL MAGIC as discussed in here.

DON'T STOP . Wait for a few seconds and start again. She will G-Gasm AGAIN. And AGAIN and AGAIN.
 
Dear MR.GGG, thanks for the amazing thread.

Greetings from the cold and snowy Finland, and apologies in advance if my written english is not proper enough.

I have been reading this thread for couple of months now and im very intrigued to get this to work with my gf. A bit backround info: We are in our late 20's, which is a bit lower than the average member on this thread. We live in a long distance relationship and we see each others about twice a month. I am a very open and active person when it comes to sex. My gf on the other hand is very traditional when it comes to sex. Normally we make love once a day when we meet, but the problem is that she comes very quickly and is too sore and sensitive to continue afterwards. She comes through her clit or in penetarion, and in the missionary position she comes very very quickly. I would love to get her to come with these instructions more than once.

Couple of months ago i tried to get her to g-gasm with these instructions. At first i had a bit troubles finding the right spot with my thumb. When i think i found it, it was quite near the "entrance" (hard to find a right word for it), so basically i was only a half thumb in when i noticed that spot. She was really turned on at that point but i didnt notice anything happening for a few minutes. I know she is not that into experimental kinda stuff so i just continued the normal way.

About a month ago i tried to give it a go again. She was really turning on and wanting me to rub it more. Accidentally i messed up by rubbing it too fast, and my thumb popped out of her and hit her on her clit which did hurt. I apologized and she was fine, and a bit excited about the thing i did. She asked why did i rub inner part of her clit bone(?) She said she liked it and we will definitely try it again.

And then some questions. Is it possible that im rubbing in the wrong place? Because she did enjoy it but it is not exactly like you are instructing here. It just feels so weird that it is so near the "entrance". She is a small lady so i guess its possible.

She has very strong pelvic muscles, and i only notice "the spot" getting buffed up when she tenses those muscles. She tends to do it when she is very turned on, so its hard to say if it is buffed up or is she just tensing the muscles.

Im gonna try it again next weekend if we have a chance. Gonna really relax her up with massage and then i will try to proceed.

From what you have read, do you have any tips or am i doing something completely wrong? My goal is to give her outstanding pleasure and show her that she is capable of having multiple O's.

Thanks in advance :)
 
Thanks for the feedback.

It SOUNDS as if you're doing it correctly and when I say correctly that means NOT being too intense. It is also very important discovering your lover's areas of greatest sensitivity. NOT ALL G-SPOTS are in precisely the same location on ALL women. This is just a rough guide that, I believe the majority of couples can use as a guideline to achieving these awesome orgasms over and over and over again.

Keep trying. So many people who have read these threads have not had the almost instant success I've had with most I've tried it on BUT almost all have emailed me in the following days / weeks or even months announcing their EUREEEKA !!! moment and that once discovered that "spot" could, indeed, be triggered over and over and over again. They also report that the 2nd, 3rd, 4th etc etc etc time they tried it they could get achieve the first (of many) massive G-Gasms about 2 minutes in from a cold start.

It is recommended that ALL women do their keigel exercises and maintain strong pelvic floor muscles. This will help with incontinence later in life and it will very likely give them superior orgasms throughout their lives as those are the same muscles that contract during orgasm. With strong pelvic muscles she can also "grab" your thumb or your erection and make the friction and movement sensation much more intense for both of you. This is a good thing!!!

Tips? Nope. It sounds like you're doing it perfectly. Do it slowly. Build her up in all the regular ways and stimulate the G when it feels right. Pay VERY CLOSE ATTENTION to how turned on she is. Is she GRABBING your thumb or thrusting her pelvis. Many times trying to increase the speed or pressure by essentially HUMPING your hand means she is ready for stronger or more direct stimulation. It is very important to follow her lead and as she gets more and more turned on then increase that pressure, direction or motion. Don't forget WHEN she starts to G-Gasm HARD she will be thrusting and thrashing and you need to hold on and KEEP THAT STIMULATION GOING. This will increase the duration of her G-Gasm from a few seconds to .... well AS LLONG AS YOU WANT IT TO or as long as she can take it. Wait 30 seconds or so and THEN START AGAIN!! REPEAT UNTIL SHE IS SPEAKING IN TONGUES.

The absolute BEST from my experience and many many notes, IMs and posts is that once you BOTH have this technique down to an incredibly enjoyable routine in your love making then COMBINE IT with the INTENSITY of a spanking (if she gets off on that - discuss and only do that if the idea turns her on) or a good TONGUE LASHING. If you are familiar with her approaching orgasm using your tongue than do the same thing with the "Technique." Allow BOTH types of orgasms to approach at the same time. It doesn't matter which one cums first because one WILL trigger the other and BOTH clitoral and deep G-gasm happening together WILL FRY HER BRAIN!! Women describe it often as an almost religious feeling ... out of body, spiritual even. And BoyOboy do they appreciate that when they regain their senses. Don't forget that all this stimulates the massive production of OXYTOCIN in their brain which makes them lovingly appreciative and super horny all over again. It becomes absolutely ADDICTIVE for them.


I hope that helped.

As for your "English as a second language" ... NO need for an apology. YOUR english is superior to many whose FIRST language IS english.
 
Hello Mr.ggg

I have read this thread for a very long time now mr.ggg and i would like to post some videos mostly amateurish that demonstrate this technique to some degree that i have found on the internet while scouring the web for a perfect demonstration of this technique.
 
Wow !!!!

A MILLION READS.

A milestone. GOOD KARMA.

I'd like to THANK ALL those who contributed in a mature way - SEEKING INFO / CLARIFICATIONS

OR

SHARING experiences , successes, alternate techniques that worked for them as well as some of the
so-called professional research that members have found and posted for the betterment of ALL who have dropped by... CONTRIBUTORS AND LURKERS ALIKE!!

Many have posted success stories. Many have shared the link with family, friends, co-workers and even their own doctors because as many of you have found out the medical field including some of the better known sex researchers in the world today ... well ... they don't have a clue ... YET.

And a special shout out (hug, whatever) to the ladies who have requested private lessons. It was NOT what I started this thread for but it was an honour and a great pleasure meeting you and helping you discover the EIGHTH WONDER OF THE NATURAL WORLD. I sincerely hope the partners you are with now continue to give you the kind of pleasure your bodies are capable of giving BOTH of us because there is NO greater pleasure for a guy than to be able to do this for his woman - over and over and over again.

So again ... THANK YOU ONE AND ALL. CONTINUE TO SHARE. Be WELL and STAY SAFE.

Dave
 
Last edited:
One O for now

I read this thread (the first 4-5 pages) yesterday during the day and was excited to share my S/O.

At night I said I wanted to read something to her, and read her the first post and a few others.

I thought we didn't have too much time before sleeping so maybe we'd save it for another time, but she wanted to give it a try then. (Go figure ;))

After getting all set up, she was turned on but we didn't do anything else sexual first (so no prior orgasms). Added a bit of lube and got going, gently at first.

After a minute or so she said she felt like she had to pee (which she was expecting) and her G-spot seemed to puff out more and get harder.

So I started rubbing/pushing harder.

This went on for quite a long time (10 minutes? 15?) with her moaning, shifting, sometimes giving some feedback, seeming to enjoy herself quite a lot... but not really getting there for a while.

I switched from right hand to left hand (when the right got tired) and then to two fingers (index and middle).

She said she liked it when I also stimulated the outside of her vagina and clitoral area (generally - not necessarily targeted on clit), so adding that more consistently ended up giving her a big orgasm...

and continuing the strong rubbing during the orgasm made it last a good deal longer than usual...

and then, as usually happens at the end of her orgasms, she switched and suddenly felt super sensitive and like any contact or movement in or on her vagina was too much, too strong.

I suggested we wait for 30 seconds and try to continue, but she wasn't interested. She just asked me to get in her and fuck her, and after trying to convince her once more she demanded and I gave in.

When I asked her about it later, she said that the "feeling like she had to pee" sensation came and went, it wasn't consistent and didn't build over time, but certain stimulation (certain spot or motion?) made her feel that sensation, but she didn't know how to tell me what specifically stimulated that feeling.

She also said she tried clenching with her (very strong, as far as I know) vaginal muscles, and I could definitely feel that! But she said that eventually (I think during the orgasm) those muscles cramped somewhat, and that contributed to her feeling she couldn't continue.

I was incredibly turned on, hard, and leaking for most of the experience. What fun!

I can't wait to try again.
Some things I think I may experiment with include...
(1) giving her an orgasm before we try this method
(2) building up the pressure more gradually -- i.e. increase pressure slightly but still stay relatively gentle for a while
(3) continue/add alternative stimulation during the experience
(4) try where she is on her back and i use two fingers on her G-spot from the inside while applying some pressure with my other hand from the outside
(5) let the first orgasm not last too long -- i.e. slow/stop stimulation after 5-10 seconds so it can be a little smaller and shorter, and see if that might prevent getting to over-stimulation/super-sensitive state and/or prevent cramping
(6) ... I'm sure I'll think of more :)

If anyone can point me to any specific suggestions or posts that might address how to work around that switch to being super-sensitive (especially) or maybe cramping, that would be much appreciated! (In the mean time I'll see if I can slowly work my way through the rest of this thread. That could take a while!)
 
I have read this thread for a very long time now mr.ggg and i would like to post some videos mostly amateurish that demonstrate this technique to some degree that i have found on the internet while scouring the web for a perfect demonstration of this technique.

DAMN that is one hot video!!!! :D:D:D
 
I have read this thread for a very long time now mr.ggg and i would like to post some videos mostly amateurish that demonstrate this technique to some degree that i have found on the internet while scouring the web for a perfect demonstration of this technique.

Why is he in clothes and she still has her bra on? :confused:

In a million years, I cannot imagine taking my panties off, but leaving my bra on. Ditto being fucked by a guy in jeans and a tshirt, unless we are doing in clandestinely in the park or something.
 
Back
Top