Are there any mature BBW authors out there?

Hiya! I already moved your other post to the Author's Hangout, where there are actual authors. You should probably have checked that thread to see if you got a response before starting a new one.

But I will tell you directly what I was trying to sort of hint by moving your thread: the Gee Bee is probably not a good place for this particular thread.

You've been warned! ;)

I can't tell if it's looking for mature writers or mature bbws, or both. GLBT might have been better, or fetish maybe.

Hiya! I already moved your other post to the Author's Hangout, where there are actual authors. You should probably have checked that thread to see if you got a response before starting a new one.

But I will tell you directly what I was trying to sort of hint by moving your thread: the Gee Bee is probably not a good place for this particular thread.

You've been warned! ;)

Don't listen to her. She's nothing but a trouble-maker.

Go to the Author's Hangout board instead and authors there will identify themselves or point you in the right direction.

Merry Christmas!

You've been warned! ;)

haha!!

Are there any mature BBW authors out there? Let me know your Literotica name
I'd love to read your stories.

A respected frequent poster here on this board, his name is RobDownSouth,and he is a BBW writer, a good one in fact. Perhaps contact this gentleman and exchange ideas.

Good luck and I look forward to reading your stories soon.

Merry Xmas

Back