O-H-I-O! Who is from OHIO?

NE Ohio here.....Go Bucks! And after living all 27 years of my life here I can gladly say, FUCK SNOW lol

That is why I have always said...Cleveland...is a wonderful place to be FROM. Haven't been there in 37 years and will NEVER go back.

NE Ohio here, and man am I ready for this snow to be over and done with. I'll trade you southerners your rainstorms for the blizzard we had any day

Ohio...what a great place to be FROM. Left there in 1974 and have not been back. The mistake by the lake, the city where the river caught on fire and too much iron ore dust in the air, and cars that have been destroyed by salt...what a great place to be from.

not many up here it seems but.. NW ohio. yahoo id in profile drop me a lpm first so i know who ya are.

Last edited:
Columbus Ohio here...well technically Dublin...but you know. If you are from the area hit me up on Yahoo Messenger :)

I cannot believe there are not more people from Columbus area on here...Or maybe columbus is as dead as it seems lol

NE Ohio Too

Northeast Ohio- Medina- Clevelander. Tired of hearing Manzeil jokes and Weather. F-that- enjoy this site- enjoy the stories... my own refuge.

Back