Transvestite looking for erotic chat

Transvestite hot chat.

I love to have a dirty personal conversation, love Tgirls, you have so much extra to offer a guy wants to take advantage of them!.

I love to have a dirty personal conversation, love Tgirls, you have so much extra to offer a guy wants to take advantage of them!.

Feel free to PM me💋Love to hear what you have to say. Nothing surprises me and very little, if anything, offends me. I love guys that get right to the point and say what they are thinking💋

Just wanna broaden the request. I don't mind guys being forward and to the point up front. No need for small talk either. So if you wanna talk dirty to me....I'm all ears😎

thanks for broadening the request ... all ears huh.... more fun to fill other needs :)

I'm not looking to hookup on this site. Just looking for guys to play around with and have erotic chat, maybe share sexual likes/dislikes with. Making friends along the way is always a plus. I also post stories on this site if anyone is interested in T- girl stories. All my stories I post have a T-girl in them at some point👠👠👠Kant💋

Long time admirer and occasional story reader would love to chat sometime

Long time admirer and occasional story reader would love to chat sometime

Just PM me. Most everyone on this thread has done it. I'm not bashful about chatting privately with anyone in particular 👠👠👠Kant💋

I'm not looking to hookup on this site. Just looking for guys to play around with and have erotic chat, maybe share sexual likes/dislikes with. Making friends along the way is always a plus. I also post stories on this site if anyone is interested in T- girl stories. All my stories I post have a T-girl in them at some point👠👠👠Kant💋

Love the look

For my very first post here, I just want to say I think you're awesome for sharing your stories and making yourself available to chat in such an open way. Thank you.

I'm not bashful by no means😇Feel free to hit me up on PM🌹

Kantarii, are you still looking for someone to chat with? I'd love a good email partner.

Kantarii, are you still looking for someone to chat with? I'd love a good email partner.

By all means, email me. I love chatting with guys, especially ones that cut to the chase and love talking dirty 🌹🌹🌹Kant 💋

Back