Welcome to Prison, Ladies (Open For All)

Tricia smiled to herself at the sound of that. The idea of that bitch teaching lecherous Pete a thing or two, bet she'd shove that ring finger where the sun doesn't shine. See how he likes it. Maybe it wouldn't be a bad idea to stick close to her.

Then Tricia looked up and was reminded how tough and imposing Sasha was.

Maybe not too close. Who knows what protection in this place might cost.
 
Sasha smiles as she hears another guard and closes her eyes, liking this one actually and nods. "Of course, if you send him down and let me teach him some things I'll be glad to go back into the shadows and you won't here another thing from me, I'll even try to be nice." Sasha was being sarcastic a bit but it showed that she was much calmer around this guard, knowing her place around him.
 
Bill walked up and looked at Jonas.. "Your making more noise than they are.." He walked on past shaking his head once more.. That guy is going to fall hard its just a matter of time. He knew their type all to well and have seen many shipped out of here to other assignments. But then again the warden... Bill just kept quite and moved on..

He stopped at the cell holding the one they brought in last night. "So how are you settling in he asked Bobby" with a polite tone of voice..
 
Tricia kept a suspicious eye on Coons... he better not do anything to her. She was ready to make another mental note, something she could tell Jon about. Her body pressed against the bars as she strained to hear.
 
Sasha looked again at the other girl and flipped off her bar and went up to the girl, seemed like right now was a good time to make it clear to this girl so through the bars Sasha grabbed this girls chin and took on an icy tone. "Listen here little prissy bitch, you better not mess with me, got it? Or I will show you just who you are dealing with. That means keeping that little prissy mouth closed. Where you come from you might have been pampered and everything at your fingertips but here you fight for what you get and you don't give a damn about the weak ones who don't know a thing. got it?" Sasha said all this quietly and with a death glare, making sure to be very quiet so no guards hear.
 
Bill noticed the mood was high and being in these cells wasn't helping matters any. He could allow the girls to use the Rec center watch a little TV or hit the weights.

He looked down at Sasha with an arched brow well maybe not all of them.. He shook his head and moved back down to her.. "HEY.. I'm going to take you to the Rec center I want no funny shit from you got it!" He opened her cell.. Lets go.. Hands...
 
Tricia groaned. She tried to pull herself away from Sasha's grip, but it was hard as steel.

"nnn... let go of me" she tried to whisper, squirming. She slapped at Sasha's hands, but her mobility through the bars was limited. "let me go!"
 
Sasha moved back to the way back of her cell and shook her head. "I think these girls might be in too much trouble with me there and I want some peace and quiet if that's alright with you...... unless you really want me to go and get in trouble and have the doc do some more work that is." Sasha's expression never changed though her tone was actually hopeful.
 
Tricia stepped back as the cell doors opened. She cautiously stepped out of her cell and raised her wrists. Was she really going to be manacled everywhere she went? What kind of prison was this? The lanky woman trembled, turning in the direction of Sasha's cell, terrified of this other prisoner.
 
Glancing to the new guard, what was his name Bill? In uniform we all begin to look alike after awhile. Looking into the shadows the Ninja lurked somewhere within her cell, without getting too close Jonas just nods in passing. Thinking to himself ole Pete would squeal like a little girl if she got a hold of him. Turning the corner to walk past his old cell it stops him in his tracks. Whispering to himself ''Why the hell am I still here?''
 
"If I tell you one more time to get your ass over her your not going to like it very well. I'm not those little piss ant boys you sent to the Doc.. Now get your ass over her or" He pulls out the Taser.. "So what is it going to be..?" he pulled a pair of cuffs ... "HANDS!"
 
Sasha sighed and rolled her eyes but came out, putting her hands out, her lean body showing, now her electric blue eyes even being able to be seen. 'Fine but I'm not to blame if they come at me first." Sasha then laughed a little at herself, knowing it was always her fault when she was involved in something.
 
He looked at Sasha and shook his head while putting the cuffs on her. He then turned and walked her to the other cell. He put another set of cuffs on Wells and took the two women to the rec center. He removed the cuffs .. "Now play nice.." He took a step back into the cage where he would keep an eye on them..
 
Sasha let the guard put the cuffs and lead her to the cell before getting the other prisoner, getting them to the rec center and then watching them. Oh well, at least she had some light here. She then went to the couch and laid on it, just a bit more comfy then the bed and she closed her eyes, not bothering to talk to the other girl.
 
Tricia rubbed her wrists and immediately stepped away from Sasha. She may be trapped in here, but she could still keep her distance. The Rec Room was drab. An old television, a few old chairs, all old and falling apart. The windows were narrow, ten feet above the ground and covered in bars.

Tricia wasn't sure what she was meant to do in here. She stretched and wandered, happy to be able to go more than four paces without hitting a wall. The room was tiny but it felt large compared to where she'd spent the last twelve hours.

At least Sasha decided to rest. Maybe the girl was all talk. Tricia let out a sigh of relief.

Coons watched the women, and was soon approached by Pete.

"Been thinking... I found a little loophole to our problem with the Wells bitch. We might not be allowed to transfer her for no reason, but if she acts out, say gets in a fight, well then we're in our rights to do as we see fit." Pete eyed Sasha.
 
Last edited:
"Well if you wait here long enough you might just see it.. " Bill replied, but he knew what Pete wanted him to do, but he wasn't going to do it. If Pete wants to go that route that was no business of his to stop him. "You all do know that the Captain of the Guard just got in this morning right?" Bill looked over at Pete... "Hey, Sasha wanted to talk to you anyway.. You might want to go see her.."
 
After a lazy lap around the room and working the kinks out of her back, and spurned on by a mixture of boredom and desperation, Tricia approached the bars, raising one hand to ask a question.

"Excuse me? I couldn't get a coffee, could I? I don't know if it's allowed, but I think that after last night, you owe me."
 
Sasha's eyes snapped open as she heard Pete and grinned before sitting up and stretching, having wanted to have a reason to bash his head into something. Oh this was gonna be fun but for now Sasha went over to the "Wells" girl as she heard Pete say and interested in her reaction put her hands on the girls breasts, massaging them.
 
''Fuckin Bad Murphy in a guard uniform?'' Looking up to see an old lifer Manuel Ortiz grins out at him. "I was just thinking the same damn question M.O. Pulling a pack of gum from his pocket tosses it to Manuel. ''Jonas 'Bad' Murphy died in that very cell years ago...only Jonas Murphy walked out.'' Walking away from the cell Manuel said something in Spanish he didn't understand. ''Thanks M.O. take it easy ole man.''
 
Tricia shrieked as those strong hands squeezed at her. She batted the hands off, struggled her way out of Sasha's grasp but found herself with her back against the bars. The guards behind her chuckled, and Tricia quickly dashed sideways out of the way.

"What are you doing!?"
 
Sasha grinned and grabbed the girl's arm, bringing her back and kissing her before answering. "Enjoying you, what do you think?" Sasha was even better off knowing the guards wouldn't stop her and kissed the girl again, her arms in an iron grip around the girls waist.

OOC: have to go for tonight but will be back tomorrow.
 
Tricia squealed and moaned helplessly as the woman forced her tongue into her mouth. She tried to fight back, but Sasha was holding her so hard, their chests pressed against each other. She'd never been kissed this long, or this forcefully, in her life. She tried to weasel out of it, tried to give a glance to the guards to see if they would help. Anything.
 
Bill seeing the look and the struggle that Tricia was making he rose up from his chair and walk over to the girls and pushed Sasha back pulling Tricia behind him as he watched Pete step in front of Sasha... "Well Pete add inciting a fight to the list I think that is your charge your looking for to send these two down to D-wing... "Turn around and put you hands behind your back." Bill ordered Tricia as he pulled his cuffs once more.. "I try to be nice to you and this is how you think me.. I think you better think long and hard who your friends are and who aren't.." he tightened the cuffs up..
 
Tricia gasped and quickly put her hands behind her head. She breathed heavy, frightened, as Coons grabbed her wrists hard and chained them behind her back. He was so rough with her.

"It's her fault, I didn't do anything. Let me go."
 
"Shut up! it takes two to fight! do you thing we can just punish Sasha over here! When I looked up you were assaulting each other with the exchange of body fluids.. That is assault nowadays.. " he pushed her toward the door... "Move!" Bill was a little excited seeing those two in a lip lock.. He shifted his cock that was getting harder as the thought about them two together... That will happen down here one night he laughed to himself..."SO you like kissing girls well honey bunny your going to get enough of that down here... with a little cock as well.." He whispered in her ear before sucking the lobe for a brief second then resumed his walking her to the D-wing..
 
Back
Top