Welcome to civilization. (Closed)

-Hawkeye sighed and took his bow and arrow out pointing it down and aiming.-"Whats is that stuff."-Asked Hawk as he shot two arrows down as they flew away.-"Just very curious is all." -Cap watched blocming some in coming fire to help.-"Right now clint lets get out of here once landed will check you both out."
 
Let's leave it as you won't die let's go.

Seeing Cap become visible she moved closer to Hawk and Kya growled.

Let's get your friend and Kya wherever the ladder there goes and get going.
 
-As they all got on the ship climbing up the ladder Hawk stood in eye shot backing the escape up. Once they were out of sight of the island he sighed and closed the Hatch. Hawkeye stretched a bit and cracked his neck.-"Dam it Cap I wish you guys got there a bit sooner."

-Hawkeye looked to Catalina and stood by her.-"Lets get you to Medical bay there going to need to make sure your ok."-That isn't what happen though as we walked in to the next section of the ship there were 9 Members of Shields Medical team ready and approaching with caution. Hawkeye looked to each of them.-"Fury what's going on we agreed to meet in the Medical Bay?"
 
When she started to back away from them they rushed forward. She tensed both hands raising in defensive stance. Fury tried to answer.

She set off an ala...rm

Jarvis spoke up.

It would appear that all air has been removed from the helicarrier. This is somehow matching the point in which our guest raised her hands. Perhaps our guest is a mutant? Dr Westlyn was a mutant perhaps his granddaughter is as well.

Everyone around her was gasping as Kya blocked the path of the medical team seeming unaffected by her mutant ability.
 
-Hawkeye gasped feeling his oxygen go as well.-"Catalina calm down i won't let them hurt you. i know its scary but it will be ok."-He put his arms around her almost like a child who needed support. He kept his arms around her comfortable but not squeezing.-"Catalina relax i promise just put the air back and relax they will not hurt you."-Hawkeye put a hand up telling them to stop or they were all going to die.-
 
She was shaking but feeling him hold onto her like that made her snap out of it. It was harming someone who had helped her.

Grandfather said that human medical people want to rid the world of those with gifts.

She lowered her hands her ability falling dormant again as she remained there with him. Kya was not so easily swayed as the massive cat roared her own warning to the med staff.
 
-Hawkeye breaths and looked up as he let go and assisted her.-"were going to medical since i had to retrieve her im going."-He stated boldly.-"This isnt up for discussion fury."-Fury just mumbled.-"Back down we will have hank look her over."-Hank pym had set up the medical bay and they had another doctor on board. .-"I am not going to let them hurt you."-Hawkeye said as they walked. She was growing on him and he didnt want to admit that he felt it a bit shame ful him being in his late 30's and all.-
 
The Dr after that little self defense power display merely asked questions and directed on what needed to be done next.

How old are you?

She tilted her head.

Grandfather followed what he said was a calendar but he also said time seemed different on the island. So according to the calendar I am...

She paused trying to remember as Jarvis chimed in.

The calendar retrieved from the compound would place her at twenty four years of age. The late Dr's notes state however that the normal calendar and the islands apparent travel through time would place the island nearly three months behind normal time placing her at twenty four so it would appear that Tony scanned in are irrelevant in this issue.

A sky voice... Not radio but... AI...?

Grandfather told me many thing about the world outside of the island.
 
-Hawkeye was patched up and he sat behind glass in the next room he was interested and promised to be close. It was what was keeping her calm or so he thinks. He sighed as he leans back in the chair.-"So what else is there to do...where will she go from here Fury?"

"Maybe to the X-men it is up to her after all...We can't train her and weather she is trained or not is a different story."

-Hawkeye only watched nothing else he could do.-
 
They tested her for a bit and put her in sparring her abilities in one of the super agent training rooms. Bridges head of the super agents division walked out to join them with Thor in tow.

Fury Thor tells me that elemental powerhouse in there is Westlyns granddaughter?

Fury nodded.

I know that look Bridges what's up?

She can control not only one but all four elements... Almost without thought. Its unheard of.

Thor pipes up.

She also said that everyone born on the island have powers. Its like he island breeds mutants. The people mask the island through sheer will of hiding. They apparently had dealt with the outside world before and not in a good way but there is something or someone that still haunts the island stealing natives. That's all she knows and she wants out of med and training areas she wants to meet those who knew her grandfather.
 
-Fury looked and things.-"Hmmm then i giess it will be up to charles from there...We need to continue searching the island."-Thor looked.-"I can go and check it out it shouldnt be much of a problem from i see there kind of primitive still so a god there should not cause to much trouble."-Tony walked over polishing something.-"The thing is mr Asguardian that there still violent how do you know...?"-Thor looked.-"your primitive mr stark you tell me."-He walked off and tony shook his head.-"Ass hole"-he mumbled.-
 
Catalina walked over with Kya keeping anyone who had objections at bay.

I will go back as well... to help.

Kya as if understanding perfectly whipped her head around and snarled at Catalina in protest.
 
"No not yet let thor go for now you rest up. Hawk eye has been assigned to you for now u til later so thats the only thing you can do."-Fury said as Clint walked over from the other room.-"So i am guiding her around?" "that is the story."-He looked over to Catalina.-"Sorry you have me come on lets grab food."
 
Last edited:
Kya hears the word food and almost appears by them.

Its okay... They don't know me so they don't trust me perhaps. Plus grandfather said that most found Fury to be an asshole of a warhorse?

She shrugged and smiled as they walked along only to pause when they neared Banner. Catalina tilted her head for a moment looking from Banner to roughly Hulks height.

We seem to confuse your big friend there.

Catalina pointed up to Hulk who she saw as an almost separate being.
 
-Hawkeye looked to her.-"I think they want you safe and.....uh its only professor banner..."-He looked to him.-"wait can you see the Hulk to?"-He asked curiously. Hawkeye asked as they walked still but slowed down.-"Maybe tell Dr Banner what we see."
 
Banner had caught part of the conversation and turned around sharp.

What?

I can see both of you. You as the current solid soul but he surrounds you... Protecting you. He...

She tilted her head.

He is just as confused that I can see him and understand him. He understands more than you all know. He really seems a gentle soul but knows his job is to fight... To protect... Like Kya.

Jarvis chimed in

That very well could be while this Kya is a feline being she has near human comprehension she merely lacks the humanized vocal capability.
 
-Banner turned and looked to her.-"I see you understand and See the Hulk i can hear you over where i was working. Your right...Hawkeye and Tony knows and so does The Black Widow. There are things we understand but its interesting that you can see him."

-Hawkeye stood by her and watched.-"Dr. Banner is a amazing Person." -He said and looked to Banner from Catalina.- "You are a wonderful person as well as the hulk helping us."

-Banner shakes his head.-"Hulk won't be buttered up you know that."-Banner and him laughs. Hawk eye looks to Catalina.-"We better let Banner get back to work lets go."-He said as Banner walked back to his area.-
 
There are ones on the island like that... Two beings sharing mind and body.

Catalina spoke as they walked along.

Did you know Grandfather Hawkeye?

She saw the lab with various plants and flowers and hurried that way. It was almost like home and a little more comfortable than the strange flying thing she found herself on.
 
-Hawkeye followed thinking on her question.-"I herd of him but i never met him in person...I know Tony Has...so has Professor Xavier."-He commented as they walked around the Aeroponics Bay where Plants grew around them.-
 
She seemed much more relaxed and happy and Kya actually found a corner and curled up to relax. She studied each plant asking questions of those working in there. Till pausing before a fairly sickly looking little plant and placing her hand on it. A slight spark and she smiled.

This one should grow well for you now.
 
-Hawkeye followed her around as long as she was happy he watched her make the plant healthy and did not question it. He bites on a mint leaf to relax.-"So you really love plants?"
 
I grew up in a jungle. My ability with earth was the first they noticed.

She glanced over with a smile. She felt comfortable around him. She was not on guard as with others. This seemed strange and natural at the same time. The peace and calm was interrupted by an alarm.


What is going on?
 
-Hawkeye looked up and took her hand racing with her as a Few Half Robotic Soldiers where Breaking in from some of the ports.-"Great AIM!"-Hawk Eye kicks one down and stabs its neck with a EMP Arrow as he deactivates.-"Enhance Human Mutant cybernetics....Crap!"-He looked up to the other two as he began to fight them one one two. Kicking one back as he launched a Arrow at the other which exploded on Contact.-
 
She wasn't sure what to do but tried to focus and control the size of a sphere of no oxygen around the attacking soldiers. She felt a hand on her shoulder but did not see who was attached to it till she has flipped Widow.

Widow was quickly on her feet and attacking the soldiers attacking the helicarrier. A woman's voice from behind the soldiers rang out.

We do not have to waste lives fighting... Hand over the Westlyn woman and her grandfather's work and we will leave.

Fury's voiced boomed out

Andrea Von Strucker... Surprised the Baron let you lead this after all your other failures.

Through a private com Fury growled they can not get the girl or the research. Hulk help Hawkeye keep her safe.
 
-Hawkeye looked over as he took out another soldier.-"To many of these Ass holes." -Tony spoke in the communicator in his ear.-"I have a small craft to take you to your place Clint there not going to look for you there." Um...they know where i live tony." "Oh right....i will take you to a city it may be a few days..Until then but we need to keep her safe." "Great so i can't fight?" "Um....no she seems comfortable with you"-He turned and grabbed her hand.-"Come on Catalina this way."-He began to run with her.-"we need to get out off this ship and to safety."
 
Back
Top