Final Chapter-Different Category

Bebop3

Really Experienced
Joined
Oct 24, 2017
Posts
293
Hi,

So, I have a three part story that I'll be posting sooner than later. Parts one and two are in one category, but he conclusion doesn't really fit.

Should I keep it there so that the readers can find it?

Will the Literotica Police hunt me down and put me in Lit jail if I don't abide by the category rules?
 
You can plead your case in the submission comment area. If you want it in the same category you can say why...or alternatively, if you prefer it to go in a different one. My last submission had this issue and it was placed in the category I requested. (It was a transgender/lesbian/romance that I thought belonged in romance).
 
How dramatic is the category shift?

If you're going from Romance to GM, non-con, or a sudden incest surprise, best to move. If less dramatic, stay where you are, but be prepared for a bit of flak - although with luck you'll have fans by chapter three, not a new tool set.
 
Hi,

So, I have a three part story that I'll be posting sooner than later. Parts one and two are in one category, but the conclusion doesn't really fit.

Should I keep it there so that the readers can find it?

Will the Literotica Police hunt me down and put me in Lit jail if I don't abide by the category rules?

The Literotica police are now standing by, waiting for an opportunity to tase you. Fool. Never tell them your evil plans!
 
There's no way to answer this in the abstract. What are the categories in play? Some are more elastic than others. Romance and Erotic Couplings, for instance, are fairly broad and vague. Incest is more specific.
 
It’s just a thought but … if it’s a multipart story, shouldn’t all of the parts be in the same category? If I clicked on part one because I get off on one-legged Tambaati midgets licking the ears of big-chested women, should it make any difference if, in part two (or three), the Tambaati midgets turn their erotic attention to middle-aged male bankers in Amani suits? Surely, I’ve either invested in the story or I haven’t. Just saying. :)
 
So, I have a three part story that I'll be posting sooner than later. Parts one and two are in one category, but he conclusion doesn't really fit.

I had a group sex scene in the last chapter of a romance which didn't go down well with many readers.

Otherwise I think electricblue66's post says most of it. And warn the readers through an author's note in the beginning to reduce disappointed one-bombs.

If you shared the categories concerned you could probably get more specific advice...
 
Back
Top