Votes: 27 14.2%
  • Ladies: sitting on guys face

Votes: 9 4.7%
  • Ladies: laying down

Votes: 13 6.8%
  • Ladies: 69

Votes: 4 2.1%

• Total voters
When I go down on a woman, my focus is 100% her pleasure. I want to do whatever I can to maximize that. If she has a special position in mind (Oh God, I'd love for you to eat me from behind!), by all means speak up! I love eating pussy, I can adapt Unfortunately, I haven't had many women that have wanted to sit in my face, so I would love to find one that would. Maybe even aggressively!:devil: That said, my own personal preference is the woman on her back. If she doesn't mind a pillow under her ass, all the better! Reason being, I want to be able to utilize my fingers in concert with my mouth.Not all the time, but as I feel I should. Speaking of concert, I think the act has a lot in common with playing a musical instrument. I can sit down at a piano, bang on the keys and make sounds, but that doesn't mean I'm playing it. It takes someone with skill, experience, knowledge, and some degree of natural talent to create music with it. Combine those attributes with a real passion for what you're doing, and great music is possible. You won't be playing it well, if you're doing it by rote, or mechanical repetition. You have to be able to flow with the music. I've heard from a number of women, that there's a difference between just having someone down there, and having someone down there that knows what they're doing and can do it well. Having her on her back allows me the most freedom in doing that. And while sometimes, I like to close my eyes in order to better concentrate on what I'm feeling through the tips of my fingers, or the tip of my tongue, I like to be able to see her face too, so I can see how she's reacting to what I'm doing. Just my thoughts.;)

I prefer the 69. I like to be eaten, though it's not that common with the men I interact with, but even if I am being eaten, I want to at least be busy sucking his cock. :)

Love how you think!! :kiss:

You mean AWESOME PUSSY! It's our one great advantage. I can cum a dozen times and still not be done. :) And believe me, I've been around, my orgasms are way more intense and pleasurable than any man's.

I love to be able to take a woman from one orgasm, and roll right into another. I find it very empowering to be able to give her that gift again, and again! A gift the French call- "La Petite Mort"...The Little Death. It's like a tremendous high, to be able to have that power. It's also incredibly satisfying to know I'm making her feel that good! I love it!

I love love LOVE to be eaten anyway he wants to eat me! Its our favorite bedroom activity, bar none!

Mmmmmmm great tongue,cam and toy work! Very sexy. Wish we were there!:kiss:

Last edited by a moderator:
Her sitting on the edge of the bed, but lying back, me kneeling on the floor in front of her between her legs. I can get better access that way and go deeper. Especially if she puts her legs up over my shoulders.

You mean AWESOME PUSSY! It's our one great advantage. I can cum a dozen times and still not be done. :) And believe me, I've been around, my orgasms are way more intense and pleasurable than any man's.

Absolutely no doubt about it. Pussy’s are awesome! You think you give them all that they can handle and they want more. Over and over and over again. Play, cum, rest shortly, and repeat. Let’s try for 3 or 4 more orgasms. Now spread your legs nice and wide. . . . .

I have always had a thing about eating my female partner from behind. Ass up high, tits pressed to the bed while I am behind going at it. My husband is pretty much a "master" at this as well:heart::heart::heart:

This is pretty much my favorite way too.. In this position her pussy will gape open just a little and I can see it fill with her sweet juices and I can flick her clit with my tongue as it leaks out and I lap it up. She also loves to be rimmed... so it's a win win!!

eating pussy with her pussy on a pillow or the edge of the bed or couch for easy access so I can get to all her

I love when a woman sits on my face. I can wrap my hands around her thighs and hips and get the maximum pleasure for her as well as penetration. Also I can mover her forward and tongue her sexy ass as a nice surprise.

I also like when she lays down and is secure enough to wrap her hands in my hair and ride my face as her orgasm approaches and hits her as my hands are wrapped around her thighs. Nothing better and sweeter.

I love the taste of women. Ladies if we didn't want to be between your sexy thighs and legs giving you pleasure we wouldn't. Sit back relax and enjoy.

I love when a woman sits on my face. I can wrap my hands around her thighs and hips and get the maximum pleasure for her as well as penetration. Also I can mover her forward and tongue her sexy ass as a nice surprise.

I also like when she lays down and is secure enough to wrap her hands in my hair and ride my face as her orgasm approaches and hits her as my hands are wrapped around her thighs. Nothing better and sweeter.

I love the taste of women. Ladies if we didn't want to be between your sexy thighs and legs giving you pleasure we wouldn't. Sit back relax and enjoy.

Couldn't have said better myself.
:)

When I go down on a woman, my focus is 100% her pleasure. I want to do whatever I can to maximize that. If she has a special position in mind (Oh God, I'd love for you to eat me from behind!), by all means speak up! I love eating pussy, I can adapt Unfortunately, I haven't had many women that have wanted to sit in my face, so I would love to find one that would. Maybe even aggressively!:devil: That said, my own personal preference is the woman on her back. If she doesn't mind a pillow under her ass, all the better! Reason being, I want to be able to utilize my fingers in concert with my mouth.Not all the time, but as I feel I should. Speaking of concert, I think the act has a lot in common with playing a musical instrument. I can sit down at a piano, bang on the keys and make sounds, but that doesn't mean I'm playing it. It takes someone with skill, experience, knowledge, and some degree of natural talent to create music with it. Combine those attributes with a real passion for what you're doing, and great music is possible. You won't be playing it well, if you're doing it by rote, or mechanical repetition. You have to be able to flow with the music. I've heard from a number of women, that there's a difference between just having someone down there, and having someone down there that knows what they're doing and can do it well. Having her on her back allows me the most freedom in doing that. And while sometimes, I like to close my eyes in order to better concentrate on what I'm feeling through the tips of my fingers, or the tip of my tongue, I like to be able to see her face too, so I can see how she's reacting to what I'm doing. Just my thoughts.;)

Beautiful

Back