Flirtation at Work

"Erika never be afraid to cry around me," Gary said reaching up and wiping away another tear as it formed. Tilting her head up so she actually looked him in the eyes she finally saw his unshed tears. "I feel exactly the same way you do so never feel ashamed to cry."

"No I don't want you to spend the weekend," he said, Then seeing her confusion as she looked at him he explained. "I want you to stay with me forever but I know that will sound to freaky and scary. I have known you for such a short time and we have been on one date but I know what I want. I want to spend the rest of my life with you Erika, but I don't want to scare you away, so a weekend will do for me. So please say you will stay for the weekend."
 
His words were so touching wonderful. She felt a silent tear slip down her cheek. She kept her forehead pressed to his and smiled. She hated that she had to go back downstairs to work but she felt better about doing so now. "I love you so much." She whispered.

"And yes, I'll spend the weekend with you." She smiled, her heart racing to spend time with him alone. She was excited for this work day to end, just wanting to be with him. The sex wasn't even important, she just loved him and loved being with him. That was all that mattered.
 
Gary's heart leapt with joy. Now he could go back to work and survive the rest of the day knowing that the love of his life would be coming to stay with him for the weekend. Who cared if they did not have sex. He would be content with snuggling up with her on the couch for two whole days, as long as they were together and he could hold her in his arms.

"I love you Erika, and I always will," he said kissing her tenderly. He led her to the door hand in hand and unlocked it then led her to the elevators. Drawing her into an embrace he pressed the button then kissed her again as they waited. "If you catch this one to your floor then walk along the hall to your left as you get out it will lead you to your offices," he explained while planting tiny kisses on her lips and neck. "You should be just on time if you hurry."
The elevator pinged and he pushed her inside. "Go now before I can't let you go again."
 
"Bye..." She forced a smile once she got into the elevator. Once she was inside, she put her hand over her heart and smiled. Gary captured her heart and she was completely in love with him. She felt a soft tear slip down her cheek as she knew she would have to be away from him for the next couple of hours. She thought about their love making and how perfect it had been. It was was the most intimate feeling she had ever felt in her whole life. It was truly special and wonderful.

She finally made it back to her desk and took a seat. She was lost in her own world. She was thinking about Gary as she was going through the rest of her day. And without fail, Simon attempted to hit on her. She gave him hell for it. Usually it didn't bother her but today it did. She was taken and she was in love period.
 
Gary had watched her go with a heavy heart. He had almost stopped the elevator but knew if he did it would just get them both in trouble. He would have to get these emotions under control by next week or work was going to be unbearable for them both. Maybe it was only because it was all so new he tried to convince himself. No he knew why and he and Erika would need to find a solution this weekend or they both would be in trouble.

He hurried and made it through his rounds on time, even putting in a decent amount of effort if he did say himself. As usual there was nothing to report and he made it back to his monitor duties at around the same as always. That proved to be the same as always except he got to see his Beautiful Erika in his private monitor. Of course when he saw that sleazeball Simon putting the moves on her, he was ready to rush up and beat the daylights out of him. Of course he didn't have to. He watched as Erika stood up and gave him a dressing down he wouldn't soon forget. He left with his proverbial tail between his legs. Gary would have given anything to have known what she had said. He would just have to wait and ask her.

With a half hour to go Gary left to begin locking up. He was determined to be finished before Erika met him here this time.
 
She had never felt this way for any man before. Being away from Gary for even a minute seemed like a minute too long. He captured her heart and she knew she would never get it back. They didn't even have to have hot sex to be in love. Just being around him she knew that she was in love with him. Whenever she thought about him a smile came upon her lips.

The day seemed to drag on but after she gave Simon a piece of her mind, the day seemed to go by much faster. Finally, it came time and she finished for the day. She sighed a bit as she locked down her office and headed downstairs.

Her heart was racing hard as she headed downstairs to Gary's office. She knew it had only been a few short hours since she saw him last but that was the hold love had on her.

She stood in the doorway of his office and smiled. "Hey there..." She smiled at him.
 
Gary swiveled around in his chair and rushed over to her and lifted her up into his arms. Planting a huge kiss on her lips he grinned down at her. "I have been waiting all afternoon to do that. I saw what that creep Simon did to you and what you did to him. I really wish these monitors had sound on them sometimes and this was one of those times."

Looking at her he knew he would have trouble letting her go while she went home to get her stuff for the weekend but at least it would give him time to cook her a nice dinner. He wouldn't plan anything and leave it all up in the air. He would be happy to just laze around his apartment all weekend with her but if she wanted more he would do whatever she wanted.

He had never felt this way about any other woman before and he hoped she kept feeling the same way about him. She was now a part of him and he couldn't imagine his life without her in it.He didn't need to have sex with her to know she loved him, he just needed to be with her to complete himself and feel good.

"Let me just finish locking up here and I will take you down to the parking lot my love."
 
She laughed at what he had to say about Simon. She'd fill him in on that later. But after this afternoon, she was pretty sure that Simon got the message not to hit on her again. She was taken now and even if she hadn't been, Simon was the last person she would ever have any interest in. She was in love with Gary and that was the only thing that mattered.

She kiss him softly and smiled. She was just happy to see him. It had only been a few hours since she last saw him but it felt longer than that. Maybe that was the hold that love had on people but whatever it was, she knew Gary had a hold on her heart.

"How was the rest of your day?" She asked, as she waited for him to join her so he could walk her out to the parking lot.
 
He locked the doors and captured her arm in his as they strolled to the elevators. Even walking side by side like this was enough for his heart to soar and his senses to go into overdrive. The smell of her was intoxicating, and her lightest touch sent his blood to boiling. As the walked he answered her. "Pretty boring as always, but I guess that's how I would like it. Still I would have rather spent it with you, but we still have to make a living I guess."

As the doors opened he let her enter first and then followed before he hit the button for the staff carpark. He pulled her closer and kissed her warmly on the lips and cuddled her in tight. "I have been waiting since lunch time to do that and I don't think i could have waited a moment more," he whispered in her ear as he began to nibble on it.
 
She never expected to fall in love so deeply with anyone but with Gary....she was a goner now. She was so in love that she could barely see straight. She had never felt such love simply by just being around another person. He owned her heart completely. Last night happened so quickly but she knew she was in love, so very in love.

Once they were inside the elevator, she felt his arms around her and he was softly nibbling on her ear. She giggled softly and couldn't stop smiling. "I missed you too." She giggled. She was excited to spend the weekend with him, no distractions of work. She didn't have to have sex to feel his love, just being around him assured her that he, too, was in love with.
 
He kept his arms around the love of his life. Every second he had together with her was more precious to him than money or diamonds. His heart was hers and she could do with it as she wanted, but he knew she treasured his as much as he treasured hers.

As the lift opened he walked arm in arm with her towards her car, talking about silly things and what sort of clothes she should bring. As they got nearer He noticed two things. One several light globes seemed to be out putting her car in darkness, and two the security camera that swept this area had been tampered with so it no longer rotated to this spot. Grabbing Erika's arm he stopped her and pulled her into the center of the lane and stood still exactly where a camera was focused on a elevator. If anything happened he knew it would be captured. Erika looked at him puzzled but he placed her behind him and then called out, "So Simon, exactly what was your plan going to be against Erika. Maybe a little rape by some random guy? Steal some stuff to make it seem plausible. Sorry not on my watch." Gary reached into his pocket and activated his personal digital recorder. Hopefully Simon would be stupid.
 
One minute they were laughing and smiling in the elevator as he was kissing on her and when they stepped out into the parking garage, she watched him become incredibly serious. She had never witnessed a man take action on her behalf before and she was touched.

She stayed behind him, her hand on his arm. She swallowed hard, a bit frightened but whatever it was, she knew she was safe with him. If anything, she loved him even more if that was possible.
 
Gary's main thought's were to protect Erika. He still had his gear on and he handed her the can of pepper spray. One good thing about their employer they didn't skimp on security expenses. The spray was the real deal, military grade stuff. It would knock people down no problems. Drawing his Tazer and baton Gary waited. He knew Simon was a doer not a thinker and what grow inpatient quickly.

Sure enough two minutes later Simon emerged from the back of Erika's car. He stood there for a second then looked at Gary. "Buddy c'mon it doesn't have to be this way. I know you have probably been assigned to get her to her car safely , but it's me, What say you put that stuff down, bring the bitch over here and we can both have some fun with her and no one is the wiser."

Gary shook his head. "Really Simon and what about the security footage. Oh wait, that conveniently only shows me and not you right, so if she complains you can throw me under the bus right but you were never here."
Simon roared in anger. "Damn it Gary I thought you were one of us. One of the beautiful people. You see we get to do what we want because others want to be like us. I get everyone who isn't good looking in that office to do my work and I get the credit because I look good. Hell half the time I don't even know what I am talking about. I have fucked every half decent looking babe in the place and I won't take no for an answer from a tarted up little tramp like her.No one says no to me."

Gary's eyes had been narrowing and his shoulders shaking with anger as Simon's speech had continued, nut he still needed him to strike first and in camera shot.
"Must hurt being rejected, time after time Simon. Especially by someone smarter and prettier than you," he began.
'WHAT," screamed Simon walking towards him waving his arms, now in camera shot. "You think she is prettier. Fuck it I will kill you both." Simon reached behind himself and pulled out a large hunting knife and charged him. Gary calmly pulled the trigger on his Tazer gun and two prongs embedded themselves in Simon's chest. The next second he was on the ground as electricity poured through his body.

Gary calmly walked over, kicked the knife away then turned him over and cuffed him. Pulling out his two way he got onto the main desk but they had already seen the footage on their monitors and the police were on their way. He would have to stay there until they arrived. Signing off he finally turned back to Erika. "Are you Ok Honey?" he asked her concern written all over his face.
 
She couldn't believe what just transpired before her own eyes. If he had come down to the garage alone, Simon would have attacked her and who knows what else. She never thought Simon was dangerous, a sleezebag yes but until today never dangerous. She knew Gary saved her life.

She couldn't stop trembling and was on the verge of tears. She lost it when Gary asked her if she was okay. She went to him, wrapping her arms around him and just sobbed. She had never been so scared in her whole life. Gary saved her and she loved him even more than she thought she could.
 
He held her close and allowed her to cry herself out. He knew the sorts of things she must be thinking because they were running through his head. If he had not escorted her today. If they had not become more than friends last night. If he had not noticed the lights had seemed to be taken out on purpose. He wanted to go over and kick the shit out of Simon but knew he was not allowed to touch the guy. Instead he just hugged Erika and prayed it was enough.

10 minutes later the police showed up and he became busy again answering questions and giving statements. He handed over his mini recording device and the detective listened to it and smiled. "You have a knack for this son. He's not getting off with this. It might not even see court. Well done." Gary was happy and an hour later he finally met Erika at his car.

"I know this has been an ordeal. I will take you home if you want Erika."
 
She found herself sobbing on Gary's shoulder until she couldn't anymore. She hated appearing weak to him but today had been so eventful and scary. She couldn't help but think about what would have happened if he didn't walk her down to the garage tonight. Simon would have ambushed her and raped her. She wanted to kick the crap out of Simon but he wasn't worth it. She hoped he was put in a holding cell with a guy named Bubba.

They stood around for awhile and she waited for Gary to finish up making statements to the police who had arrived. "No...take me home with you..." She whispered. He made her feel safe and she needed that right now. She just wanted to be with the man she loved. She had never felt so safe as she did as when she was around him. "I mean...if you still want me to come spend the weekend.."
 
Gary held her at arms length and looked deep into her eyes. "I always want you with me Erika and nothing will change that." Crushing her to his chest he kissed her hard then stroked her hair. "I can't believe how close I came to loosing you tonight. Who knows what that idiot Simon was going to do to you. If he had laid one finger on you I don't think i would have been able to restrain myself and I probably would be the one in jail right now." He held her close for another minute just reassuring himself that she was really there and still okay before releasing her and guiding her to his car. Opening the passenger door he helped her in then quickly ran around and got into the drivers seat. Starting the car he set off for his place.
 
She heard what he said and she knew it was true. If Simon had laid a hand on her, she knew Gary would be right there to defend her. If she needed any reassurance of his love for her, she just had to think back of their love making earlier in the day. It was wonderful, beautiful and sweet. She knew he was the man she loved and would forever love.

"I love you." She said as they headed for his home. She knew she loved him last night but now she was 110% sure of it. Nothing would ever change that. This man saved her life and she was even more in love with him than before.
 
He made a phone call from the car and by the time he got to his place and he had made them both a cup of coffee to settle their nerves their dinner had arrived. Tipping the guy a ten, Gary brought the chinese into the lounge room and laid it out on the big coffee table.
"I don't know about you but I was in no mood to cook tonight, so I thought we could just eat in here and snuggle up while watching TV or something."

Gary really didn't care about the food. What he wanted more than anything right now was to just hold her and be with her to reassure himself that she was still here with him and ok. Tonight had really thrown him for a loop and right now he had to reset himself and make sure the woman he loved was safe and in his arms.

Sitting down on the couch he got a small blanket and invited her to join him.
 
He was the most romantic man on the planet. The last few days threw her for a loop. They only had their first date a few days ago, their love making today in the office had been earth shattering, she had never felt so connected to one person as she did with him. And then tonight with Simon...that scared her. She knew if she had been alone, Simon would probably have raped her. Gary saved her life tonight and she would never forget it. She knew now more than ever that she was head over heels in love. She knew eventually they'd have to talk about where they stood in the relationship but for this weekend she just wanted to be with him. She didn't care if they made love or not, she just wanted to be by his side.

She also didn't care about the food. She took off her shoes and climbed onto the couch with him. She snuggled into him, the blanket around them both. She closed her eyes and sighed contently. Everything else seemed to drift away. She was sitting with the man she loved, that's all the mattered.
 
Gary knew what he wanted. He wanted this every night for the rest of his life. Oh he wasn't such a fool as to think that it would always be like this if they did get married, but he was willing to bet there would be a lot more times like this than there would be other times and he was willing to play those odds for this feeling.

Reaching for the remote he turned on the TV and found some hopeless romantic comedy that they both immediately tuned out as they cuddled up together. Gary grabbed the sweet and sour chicken and began to feed Erika bites of it. He knew the sugar would help her once the shock hit her. He was eating some too and they quickly polished it off. Sitting back he just wrapped his arms around her and allowed her to rest her head on his chest, Heaven couldn't be much better than this he thought to himself as he found himself nodding off.
 
Her eyes felt a little tired. It had been a long, eventful day and if she could, she would have much rathered forgot the ending of her day. For the rest of her life, she would be grateful to Gary. He saved her life today and she knew that. She knew when she woke up this morning she loved him but after their love making this afternoon and all he did for her today, she was more certain than ever.

She ate a little bit of Chinese but before she knew it, she could feel her eyes growing shifty, meaning she was getting tired. She curled up on the couch with him and rested her head down on his chest. If she could stay like this for the rest of her life then she would be happy. In a matter of minutes, she found herself drifting off to sleep in the arms of a man she loved.
 
Gary awoke with Erika still wrapped securely in his arms, her head buried on his chest and the rise and fall of her chest reassuring him she was still alive. Not wanting to move he eased his buttocks a bit to cure them of numbness and then settled back to wait for her to wake up.

As he looked at her sleeping face he came to a decision. After what happened yesterday he now knew how fleeting life could be. Oh sure that sort of thing was rare in the extreme, 1 in a billion maybe. However there was getting hit by a bus or being in a car accident, something more likely to happen and he was a security guard, he faced a lot more dangers than that. No matter what he was asking her to move in with him. They knew they were right for each other but it was still a little to early for wedding talk. Still he didn't want to live another day without her by his side.
 
She had been in a sound sleep when she felt Gary shift her. She woke up sleepily and smiled at him. "Hey..." He was such a sight to see when she woke up. The last 24 hours had been pretty crazy and she was still trying to wrap her head around it all. She knew she was alive right now because of Gary and she would never let him forget it. She loved him, was crazy in love with him, and nothing else in the world mattered.

She realized they had both fallen asleep on the couch. It was still the middle of the night and she was still in her work clothes. "To your bed?" She asked softly. Nothing made her feel safer than being in his arms. If anyone saw them, they might think they were becoming attached too quickly but Erika knew it was love. She was in love with him and she didn't want to spend a second away from him.
 
Gary smiled warmly at her and nodded his head. "Oh I think bed would be a wonderful idea." He didn't want to let her go but bed sounded a bit more comfortable than the couch and he would be able to snuggle up to her a whole lot better. He helped her to stand and then got up himself. Guiding her down his dimly lit hall he opened his door and turned on his bedside lamp. He rummaged through his drawers and found an old t-shirt for her to wear as a nightdress.
"Here," he said handing it to her with a wry smile, " It's not much but it's probably better than sleeping in your work clothes."

He wouldn't have minded if she chose to sleep naked beside him but he didn't think it was appropriate to hit on her tonight, not after what she had been through. Besides he didn't really need to do that with her to know that she loved him. He would much rather just be there for her tonight and then perhaps take the rest of the weekend as it came. "You can change in the bathroom if you want too."
 
Back
Top