Women who like to get teased through their panties...

I found another GIF I thought fit in this thread...

Last edited by a moderator:
Mmmm I love teasing a woman through her panties, especially in a place where she knows she has to wait for it. Like in a movie theater and throughout the movie I ever so lightly rub your pussy teasing you with every movement of my hand and you get so wet that your panties start to feel like they were soaked in water.

Mmmm I love teasing a woman through her panties, especially in a place where she knows she has to wait for it. Like in a movie theater and throughout the movie I ever so lightly rub your pussy teasing you with every movement of my hand and you get so wet that your panties start to feel like they were soaked in water.

That's very hot!

And when you get home...

[Material prohibited per our forum guidelines.]

(I'm searching for a GIF for a friend and keep running into these hawt panty teases.)

Last edited by a moderator:
When I got home I don't know if I'd be able to control myself from taking them off and licking up every drop of her juices.

Last edited:
I love seeing her nice full pussy lips peek out of her panties at the end there...
This is exactly what i think about when I think of teasing a woman through her panties and it makes me want to bury my face in her panty covered ass and pussy.

Please say you are volunteering... ;)

The slight gasp and shudder as you feel my fingers slip between your legs, the sensual simmering tension reaching a crescendo as they lightly circle up your inner thighs. The touch so soft yet just enough tease, your breathing beginning to quicken as the eager anticipation builds, butterflies fluttering in your stomach as you feel your senses respond in kind.

My fingers teasing the lace of your panties, gently working back and forth, tracing the petals of your delicate flower beneath the material. The gentle rhythm, gliding against the length of your slit, your body squirming and writhing as you begin to let go. Toying with the material that becomes damper with each second, your desire weeping from your aching cunt, seeping into the lace that I press against you, the playful pressure as I tempt a lace covered finger between your moist pussy lips, teasing the velvety heaven within.

Eyes closed, head thrown back, lost to the sensations that ripple through you, the steady pant interlaced with whimpers and mewls of delight. My touch driving you wild, your panties on the verge of saturation as my fingers leave on the verge of submission and then they are gone.

Your eyes opening in surprise only to see me slip between your legs, my mouth falling upon you, tasting your hunger through the delicate wet fabric. Your moan accompanying your head falling back upon the bed. Eagerly devouring and savouring, your scent only adding fuel to my craving, my tongue lapping against you through your lace panties, feeling you buck and writhe with increased vigour. Your gasps soon blurring into one as you feel my tongue, engulfed in your wet panties, slip between your pussy lips, an orgasmic cry escaping your lips as you teeter on the edge as I gorge on your dripping wet sex....

QUOTE=Millie_ann;43173112]I love getting teased through my knickers. I get VERY wet anyway, so by the end of a bit of teasing, my knickers are soaked, my thighs are slippery, and if I'm laying down, my bum crack is damp to (gravity.. Ah).

X[/QUOTE]

Now that is a hot vision, guess all those stray juices would have to be licked up before those soaking oanties were removed?

Thanks, now I have to go to work extremly aroused. ..:eek: It has been forever since a man did this to me...

Mmmmmmm lovin those sexy white panties! Id love to make those panties soaking wet and then tease you with my hard cock thru your panties. Spanking your pussy with my dick grinding and sliding up and done against your driping wet undies.running my hands all over your ass my fingers playin and teasing with your panty line. Take the head of my cock and hold it at your panty covred entrance and gently push it in giving you teasing little thrust with just the head of my cock while my fingers massage you fabric covered clit.

Last edited:

Last edited:
Hot!

The slight gasp and shudder as you feel my fingers slip between your legs, the sensual simmering tension reaching a crescendo as they lightly circle up your inner thighs. The touch so soft yet just enough tease, your breathing beginning to quicken as the eager anticipation builds, butterflies fluttering in your stomach as you feel your senses respond in kind.

My fingers teasing the lace of your panties, gently working back and forth, tracing the petals of your delicate flower beneath the material. The gentle rhythm, gliding against the length of your slit, your body squirming and writhing as you begin to let go. Toying with the material that becomes damper with each second, your desire weeping from your aching cunt, seeping into the lace that I press against you, the playful pressure as I tempt a lace covered finger between your moist pussy lips, teasing the velvety heaven within.

Eyes closed, head thrown back, lost to the sensations that ripple through you, the steady pant interlaced with whimpers and mewls of delight. My touch driving you wild, your panties on the verge of saturation as my fingers leave on the verge of submission and then they are gone.

Your eyes opening in surprise only to see me slip between your legs, my mouth falling upon you, tasting your hunger through the delicate wet fabric. Your moan accompanying your head falling back upon the bed. Eagerly devouring and savouring, your scent only adding fuel to my craving, my tongue lapping against you through your lace panties, feeling you buck and writhe with increased vigour. Your gasps soon blurring into one as you feel my tongue, engulfed in your wet panties, slip between your pussy lips, an orgasmic cry escaping your lips as you teeter on the edge as I gorge on your dripping wet sex....

Thanks for this....it's one of the best things I've read all day!

i just love the smell of the warm n wet hole from above the panty... simply amazing.. make me lick and suck the panty more n more..

This is my favourite way for sex to get started. A brush over the thigh with the fingertips that turns into tracing up my slit over the fabric, a light massage over the clit... And those panties will be soaked with the fabric clinging to my lips. Love love love it.

Last edited:
Thank you xxxLuna, BiTodd and DeadlySin for you kind responses...

Back