A Rebirth

Enjoy the pics...suggestions welcomed for next week :)

Pic019_zps68d1d809.jpg

Pic020_zps266c0ca4.jpg

Wow... the black and white is stunning. Perfect embodiment of subtlety.

So after years of not posting pictures of myself here, I have decided to start another picture thread. Thank you to my Husband's (herMaster1111), along with a few delicious friends', encouragement I am starting tonight.

I am open to suggestions for pictures, as well as feedback/comments. If, for whatever reason, you don't feel comfortable to post publicly please feel free to PM me or my Husband.

I hope you enjoy my posts and I look forward to hearing from you :)

Just me in a sundress...more to come

Pic001_zps338d3acc.jpg

wow! just... just wow!!!

Oh, my gosh...again, I'm gone a few days, and here you are, already on page 7??? Awesome! You look incredible & I love the hint of your smile in your Sunday pic! You are so damn adorable!!!

Note to self...get fishnet stockings for Friday.... :)

Thank you :kiss: I'll send you the weekly schedule if you'd like ;)

can I get one too ;) your photos are HAwt, and very enjoyable to look at for hours on end.

Themes for each day of the week!

When I started my thread, I thought it would be fun to have a theme for each day of the week. This idea came from SirJeffAK. As we got to chatting he informed me that Thursdays were 'Thong Thursday' and Fridays were 'Fishnet Friday'. My Husband and I had been enjoying the themes, so with a little creativity and help from our friends, I decided to do a daily theme.

Here are the themes:

Sunday: Sinfully Subtle Sunday
Monday: Masturbation Monday
Tuesday: Toy Tuesday
Wednesday: Wet Wednesday
Thursday: Thong Thursday
Friday: Fishnet Friday
Saturday: Slutty Saturday

I have noticed some of the ladies have been wanting to join in on the fun - which I think is awesome. So I'm hoping you enjoy the themes and offer any suggestions you may have for any day of the week.

If you want play and don't have a thread, please feel free to show off here. Also if you do have a thread, stop on by and share a link to your pic. I'm sure the men and women here would love it I know I would ;)

PS if you think this should be its own thread let me know, I'd be more than happy to start it :)

Here are the themes:

I have noticed some of the ladies have been wanting to join in on the fun - which I think is awesome. So I'm hoping you enjoy the themes and offer any suggestions you may have for any day of the week.

PS if you think this should be its own thread let me know, I'd be more than happy to start it :)

I think it should be a thread of its own with other ladies joining in on the themes!

That would be awesome!

I am a new member of this thread! Nice pics. :rose:

When I started my thread, I thought it would be fun to have a theme for each day of the week. This idea came from SirJeffAK. As we got to chatting he informed me that Thursdays were 'Thong Thursday' and Fridays were 'Fishnet Friday'. My Husband and I had been enjoying the themes, so with a little creativity and help from our friends, I decided to do a daily theme.

Here are the themes:

If you want play and don't have a thread, please feel free to show off here. Also if you do have a thread, stop on by and share a link to your pic. I'm sure the men and women here would love it I know I would ;)

Fabulous idea! I'm in.... at least the best I can do for now ;)

IMG_2241_zps8c59fa36.jpg

Back