Yahoo?

Jezebel1669

Literotica Guru
Has anyone else been having problems accessing Yahoo sites and Instant Messenger in the last couple of days?

I keep getting error messages when trying to check my emails or log into YIM and today I get an automated 'Our Engineers are currently wanking over your pictures but will switch the system back on when they're done' message.

Or at least that's the gist of what I read. :p

Yes. My wife and I have been having problems with Yahoo UK for the last 48 hours.

It seems slightly better now.

Yahoo has been having issues off and on for awhile now. Pisses me off, but its one of those things I've had the e-mail for so long and have so much "attached to it" it would be a major hassle to get rid of them.

Rat bastards.

Has anyone else been having problems accessing Yahoo sites and Instant Messenger in the last couple of days?

I keep getting error messages when trying to check my emails or log into YIM and today I get an automated 'Our Engineers are currently wanking over your pictures but will switch the system back on when they're done' message.

Or at least that's the gist of what I read. :p

Wow, sounds like you have n=been hacked. Better contact them and get control back. I haven't had any problems. Sorry to hear that.

Yep, Thunderbird gives me an error, but eventually connects.

Don't use IM programs.

Yahoo has been having server problems on and off for the last few days.
I don't know why. Multiple users, multiple machines and multiple networks so it must be them.
We noticed that it started four days ago.

Maybe Google's finally decided to virus bomb the shit out of them? That or they haven't updated their servers in the last ten years.

Anyone else remember when Yahoo were Magellan? Now I'm really showing my age. XD

Ah yes, back in the days when we used pigeons to carry our mail for us. :)

My father could send a postcard from his London office before 12 noon to tell my mother he would be late home for dinner that evening. It cost him a halfpenny stamp. That's an old halfpenny. There were 480 of them to a pound.

Ah yes, back in the days when we used pigeons to carry our mail for us. :)

No, after that, back when the internet was first opened to the public.

Back in the days when Mosaic was the best browser around.

Back in the days when IE was the only browser for Windows 1.2, back when there was finally an alternative...Mosaic for Windows, later renamed Netscape Navigator

Then along comes Yahoo! Other than my company email, Yahoo, was my first personal email account.

That was all back when my grandson was 5 :eek:

Back in the days when IE was the only browser for Windows 1.2, back when there was finally an alternative...Mosaic for Windows, later renamed Netscape Navigator
Back when Microsoft told the world that due to their system architecture it was impossible for any web browser other than Internet Explorer to run within the Windows system, and then, after losing a court case, releasing an automated patch onto the World Wide Web which rewrote the coding in less the an hour on every computer in the world...

I haven't noticed any problems with my ymail account, but I'm not using it that much, so if the problem is random, there's a good chance I missed it.

Maybe Google's finally decided to virus bomb the shit out of them? That or they haven't updated their servers in the last ten years.

Anyone else remember when Yahoo were Magellan? Now I'm really showing my age. XD
I don't remember when Yahoo was Magellan, but I do remember when Yahoo! bought Prodigy.net and crashed my system with their attempt at an automatic conversion for Prodigy users and crashed it again with an attempt at manually converting.

I've avoided any Yahoo! product and even had to block Yahoo! emails for a while because anything associated with Yahoo! crashed my system or flooded it with pop-ups and SPAM. I'm not surprised they're having trouble supporting their customers because as far as I've been able to tell, they haven't been very good at that for the last twenty years, or so.

The minute Netscape Navigator was released for Windows 3.0, word came down from on high in the company to install it on every computer in the company and quit using IE.

Back