What is the appeal of a Daddy?

983dde7672590c1012ceb5214bcaa51b.jpg
 
I wanted to be a sub so desperately because I love the idea of a strong Daddy. I was the worst sub in history and I will hopefully find the words to talk about the painful parting from my Daddy. It was like a death. I know it was for him too. I grew up with an Alpha male he is kind but very strong and maybe that was part of it. I didn't realize I am not a sub. A good Daddy who cares can be a good thing. But a bad one is a horror. I will write one day about it but I know it should never feel like exploitation.
 
Feeling safe

Feeling safe is important. Showing childlike, uninhibited enthusiasm and curiosity.
In that situation all my darkest and naughtiest confessions seem natural and sweet and fun. I can show off and tease and play pretend and see through new eyes. Just me.
 
Insecurity

Father issues

Lack of finances

Passive nature
 
I had a miserable relationship with my father. He sexually abused me until I was 14 and finally taken away. To me having sex with your father is normal. And if I don't have that kind of thing in my life I feel empty.
 
For me I am a Daddy outside of the lifestyle to 1 step daughter and 2 daughters I treat and have raised all 3 as if they were my own. But no sexual attachment is present. I thrive on the loving and confident nature of being Daddy as well as the disciplinarian and to teach them life's journey as best as possible. When I am with a "babygirl" it is nit about incestual or daughter it is my sexual partner who I to am raising and teaching to be the best she can be not just for myself but for herself too. I never change a girl to suit my needs but I enhance and embrace her qualities and improve on them. You cant change anyone only they can change themselves but you can teach them to be better and to embrace their own qualities as well. I am a living person I am strict but at the same I dont believe or rely on physical punishments to get my point across. My motheruse to beat me when I was younger and I control myself to stay from the side. I do vbelieve in a firm spanking or paddling but only if other forms of discipline have proven useless or the subject needs a stronger approach but most of the time its subtle acknowledgement that "Daddy" has been disappointed is a harsher punishment than a beating.
 
I'm a little girl and I didn't really know until my current (and only) Daddy and I started dating. I kinda felt lost before sexually and once he introduced me to the lifestyle it just clicked.

The appeal is being taken care of, for me. Knowing I have someone constantly looking out for me and there for me when I need them. It's wonderful. Our relationship has nothing to do with how my actual father treated me though which is something I think is worth mentioning.
 
Last edited:
I believe a daddy & little girl realtionship can happen outside of the dom/sub genre. Being cared for, loved and understood does not have to mean you are to be walked over and treated without respect. Which can only be earned and never assumed or given... I am dreadfully sorry NickiC & I do hope you will find someone who deserves you in their life.
Kind regards
Noel

Thank you You are very sweet.
 
For me I am a Daddy outside of the lifestyle to 1 step daughter and 2 daughters I treat and have raised all 3 as if they were my own. But no sexual attachment is present. I thrive on the loving and confident nature of being Daddy as well as the disciplinarian and to teach them life's journey as best as possible. When I am with a "babygirl" it is nit about incestual or daughter it is my sexual partner who I to am raising and teaching to be the best she can be not just for myself but for herself too. I never change a girl to suit my needs but I enhance and embrace her qualities and improve on them. You cant change anyone only they can change themselves but you can teach them to be better and to embrace their own qualities as well. I am a living person I am strict but at the same I dont believe or rely on physical punishments to get my point across. My motheruse to beat me when I was younger and I control myself to stay from the side. I do vbelieve in a firm spanking or paddling but only if other forms of discipline have proven useless or the subject needs a stronger approach but most of the time its subtle acknowledgement that "Daddy" has been disappointed is a harsher punishment than a beating.

Well stated.
 
My motheruse to beat me when I was younger and I control myself to stay from the side. I do vbelieve in a firm spanking or paddling but only if other forms of discipline have proven useless or the subject needs a stronger approach but most of the time its subtle acknowledgement that "Daddy" has been disappointed is a harsher punishment than a beating.

The fact that your mom beat you may have lead you to need the position of power as a "daddy." I could understand why women would want the "unconditional love" of a father figure but I don't see how calling someone "daddy" in the throes of passion could be a turn-on.
 
Interesting thread to read through for sure. Didn't think I would get as aroused as u did thinking about a daddy dom relationship
 
This says it all:

I think for most getting any or enough Daddy love is impossible. I personally don't see myself as a "little" but I do love the idea of someone who would love me in that sacred, really want the best for you, way that I think a parent should. Being loved, cherished and even taken care of just a little would be a turn on.
 
It's simple for me. I was raised without a father and I always wanted one really bad. I craved consistancy and stability in my life. I somehow instinctivly knew that having a good daddy would fulfill the emotional needs I had.
I needed ( and I still do) a strong male figure who would set boundries for my expected behaiviour then pay attention enough and love me enough, to make me pay the consequenses, should I decide to step over the line.

I craved disipline and order. Being raised by a single mother who worked nights and slept days, I had only a few boundries. Unsupervised and outgoing, I became a wild child.
I eagerly gave up my virginity at the tender age of thirteen, to my twenty three year old boyfriend. Always gravitated sexually to much older men. I paid many consequenses for not having a strong father figure to influence my decisions.

So lets just say that having a daddy in my life now, even if he's not 24/7, keeps me in line and my feet on solid ground. My sexual excitement and fufillment comes from a man having power over me, setting rules for me, teaching me how he likes me to do things for him, knowing he will be there for me and he will protect me if necessary. Daddy's sexual excitement comes from providing those basic needs for me.
Doesn't matter if it makes sense to anyone else, doesn't matter if they can't imagine calling someone " daddy" being a sexual turn on. What matters is that two people can fufill the needs of each other and have a bunch of fun while doing it!
 
I actually never thought of 'why' but reading through the comments I realized a few things and also wanted to clarify. It never was, is, or will be about my own father/family etc.

For me it's a HUGE turn on to have a strong, older man who cares about you, who is willing to teach and explore with you, who is protective and who is assertive and dominant. Experience is huge for me. When I was 19 I had a 'relationship' (for lack of a better word) with a man who was 20+ years older and since then because of what I gained from him, I feel a strong attraction to older, experienced men. It also turns me on just saying the word daddy as opposed to master. (But not in the true sense of the word).
 
That's the subject of many of my own fantasies. Yes, to know you can look out for her and would never physically hurt her. Knowing you can trust yourself to never do her wrong like so many guys out there would do.
 
For me it is a return to a state of being unconditionally loved and protected, in the presence of an all-powerful, all-knowing person, who takes care of me. It is a very erotic feeling, because when you are in someone's charge you are pretty free to do as you please, you have no real adult responsibilities, all you have to do is be dependent on that one person and you have no worries in the world.

This.:heart:

Plus the sex is awesome.
 
Back
Top