The last person to post here [still] wins . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning, Tx. :rose::kiss::kiss:

I think that would be the biggest "spurt" we ever saw. :devil:

<-(She a little silly :eek: and extremely exhausted.) :eek:

(Off for a shower and a sweet nap.)

Have an awesome day, handsome.

Have a coffee when you waken, Maj.
:rose::rose:

What's happened here? Nobody about . . . everyone had a long sleep or was HP's coffee drugged?

NaNo . . . doctor appointments . . . overseas chats . . . errands . . . not in order of their importance, of course.

I am, thanks. Pulmonary testing yesterday went great. Next we take care of the RA.

:rose:

They'll administer painkillers first, I think. RA is pretty much immune defective disease.

Anyway, I'm pretty low on morale here. I'm back to using my tablet for internet connections. My laptop passed away. :(

They'll administer painkillers first, I think. RA is pretty much immune defective disease.

Anyway, I'm pretty low on morale here. I'm back to using my tablet for internet connections. My laptop passed away. :(

I can relate on the laptop. Been there too often. I'm sorry. :rose:

Oh, I lost one before that, too. :eek:

I think the laptop couldn't bear another moment's worth of flogging at your hands. :D

Mine's batteries went bust and the HDD crashed too. Luckily, I had saved my incomplete drafts and documents on a flash drive beforehand (Phew!). I think I'll refrain from regular posting ( read pissing matches :D) till next year. Till then, I'll satisfy myself with moderating posts and dishing my 2 cents on the Forums.

I think the laptop couldn't bear another moment's worth of flogging at your hands. :D

Mine's batteries went bust and the HDD crashed too. Luckily, I had saved my incomplete drafts and documents on a flash drive beforehand (Phew!). I think I'll refrain from regular posting ( read pissing matches :D) till next year. Till then, I'll satisfy myself with moderating posts and dishing my 2 cents on the Forums.

The battery went out on mine, too (NOW I know what damage that can do :eek: ).

I'm out for the evening. Off to dinner with my neighbor and some friends. Later, Bard. :rose::kiss:

Im up early...:cool:

Coffee's ready!

Good Morning. :rose::kiss:

I'm up a little too early for coffee. I'll head back to bed at some point. Nice and quiet around here. Just me typing, the cat purring, and the rain on the tin roof.

I'm up a little too early for coffee. I'll head back to bed at some point. Nice and quiet around here. Just me typing, the cat purring, and the rain on the tin roof.

If I go back to bed, I seldom manage to sleep well.
Easier to tinker in the shack and have a leisurely breakfast. But this morning I gotta be out with the cadets; we're marshalling the traffic for someone's idea of fun: a 10k run.

Ah well, better get on.
Snozze well, me dear.
:rose::rose:

I'll make sure a fresh pot is ready when you wake up. ;)
(Coffee, that is.)

Quiet around here too, Mis is still asleep, rain is not here yet
but we're expecting some later.

Have a good rest, Tx. :rose::kiss::kiss:

I'm awake, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back